WARNING

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

She ran with all the evidence and is sittin in jail for with holding evidence as a confidential informant
juju

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Is this the Leeann that's married to Chris
WARNING

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

she is still married to him but they have not been together for awile
juju

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Ok I used to know her years ago I wondered what happend to her why is she in jail I heard they did drugs then I heard she was clean and thanks for letting me know
candygirl

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Leave the girl alone if she's got a drug problem pray for her instead if putting her down
why

Martin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

shes a slut just like you
candygirl

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

In glad you know me why does everyone have to be just mean &nasty I don t care what you call me i just think people shouldn't talk bad about someone I don't know the girl very well but if she's in jail she need prayer instead of this put down stuff
slut

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

i heard she was the one that beat that old man todd that was in the paper
cookie monster

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Drugs destroy so many lives it's a sad shame what America has come to with drugs on every corner and it's just getting worse god bless America
long time gone

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

That girl needs help not people on here judging her I had some trouble with her a while back but I don't hate her just hope she can get some help and no it had nothing to do with drugs I don't take em why don't we all say a prayer for the young people on these drugs
well

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

there's alot of people on drugs, but they allow her to do them. they encourage her to use xanax because that's when she talks the most. but don't they know she's just as unreliable as the next junkie. she's committed more crimes than anybody i've ever seen and she is ALLOWED to tell on people? for doing the SAME thing she's done? she has sold drugs,done drugs, beat people up and left them to die, stolen everything she can get her hands on, yet she's a valuable witness? NOT!!!!
just a country gal

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

I totally agree with you on this
just wondering

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

If she's in jail how can she be telling on people looks to me like she wouldn't be in jail and if you don't do anything to go to jail for you wouldn't be on here worrying bout it now would you I believe if she was a rat she wouldn't be locked up herself
hope

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

just wondering wrote:
If she's in jail how can she be telling on people looks to me like she wouldn't be in jail and if you don't do anything to go to jail for you wouldn't be on here worrying bout it now would you I believe if she was a rat she wouldn't be locked up herself
Rats will get what they deserive she wont be in jail forever she should think what happens to people like her when the law has no need for her anymore!!!!! I wouldnt want to be in her shoes!!!!! Whos gonna watch your back now rattem scum!!!!!!!
saywhat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

OMG are you serious?? She was involved in the beating of the Todd man?
kickass

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

I don't know bout that she but I just don't think people who rat get put in jail there out run around I didn't say she shouldnt be in jail just don't think she's a rat or she would be free don't ya think I don't know what she's done but I don't think she's ratting she's rotten in a cage
WARNING

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT... SHE IS FAMILY AND SHE THREW THE TAPES IN THE RIVER!!! tHATS HOW SHE GOT CHARGED WITH BRIBING BY A WITNESS.. WTF ELSE DOES IT MEAN I SEEN THIS GIRL GET INTO A COPS CAR. i DONT CARE IF YOU BELEIVE IT OR NOT TRUST HER AT YOUR OWN RISK BUT WHEN YOUR THE ONE SITTING IN JAIL DONT SAY I DIDNT TELL YA SO
kickass

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

I don't think I will be in jail I don't do anything to be in jail for I don't know her I. Just though if you rat on someone you don't go to jail I could be wrong but I don't think so :-)
blow jo

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

She is out of jail now.
kickass

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Then maybe she is a rat I don't really care but who is this Todd guy and what the hell are yall talkn bout tapes you people don't know anything on that girl you can't even explain what your talkn bout just a bunch of redneck back biters lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clay City Discussions

Search the Clay City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 7 min i be dat nikka 81,567
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min Limbertwig 146,157
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 22 min Amen 16,115
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 25 min Teacher 1,012
jason estes 2 hr peeps 10
shasta Blevins 11 hr as I no it 1
do you know shade miller Tue hmmm 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Clay City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••