Yep

Clay City, KY

#1 Apr 23, 2012
Insanely overpriced on their vehicles. They try to sell you junk that can get you killed going down the road. 2003 eclipse with the strut towers almost completly rusted out and you want 5 grand for it? And you didn't point out the fact that it would probably kill me soon. Glad I didn't buy your crap. Horrible with trade ins too. Offer you bubble gum money for good looking/running vehicles. Sherry piss off. Your daddy would roll in his grave if he knew what you were doing to his car lot
living

United States

#2 Apr 23, 2012
Yep wrote:
Insanely overpriced on their vehicles. They try to sell you junk that can get you killed going down the road. 2003 eclipse with the strut towers almost completly rusted out and you want 5 grand for it? And you didn't point out the fact that it would probably kill me soon. Glad I didn't buy your crap. Horrible with trade ins too. Offer you bubble gum money for good looking/running vehicles. Sherry piss off. Your daddy would roll in his grave if he knew what you were doing to his car lot
he would be slapping her on the back and saying good job.I test drove a car and the drive shaft fell out just as i pulled into a service station to put it on the rack to check out the underneath
Yep

Clay City, KY

#3 Apr 24, 2012
Would say good job for another broken car lol? Yeah.
Ex Buyer

Clay City, KY

#4 Apr 24, 2012
Yep they sell junk for high dollar and want to give you nothing for a trade in. And when they give you their word it means nothing! BE WARE I'm sorry Charlie Sherry has ruined your good name :(
wowwee

United States

#5 May 6, 2012
Know what ya mean!! They priced me a 2007 car for $13,000.00 about 6 months ago..LOL is what I done!
what

Harold, KY

#6 Jun 12, 2012
I am looking for a car n some1 gave me their no. Just thought id look and see if any locals had nething to say about it. that's when i found this, glad i did too before i made a trip there!
Bud

Macon, GA

#8 Jul 19, 2012
what wrote:
I am looking for a car n some1 gave me their no. Just thought id look and see if any locals had nething to say about it. that's when i found this, glad i did too before i made a trip there!
tHEY NEED TO BE WATCHING WHATS GOING ON ATTE BARBER SHOP WHY IS bROCK wATKINS ALL THE TIME THERE SEEING lINDA????CANT GET A HAIR CUT EVERYDAY MAYBE SHE IS DOING MORE THAN CUTTING HAIR???? sHE AN STEVE NEED TO BE TALKING ABOUT STEPHANIE ALL THE TIME WHEY SHE IS DOING THE SAME THING!!! SHE IS NO BEYTER THAN ANTHONY MAYBE IT WASNT HIM ALL BUY HIS SELF SHERRY MAYBE YOU NEED TO WARCH OUT THE WINDOW YOU WILL SEE IT FOR YOUR SELF!!!!!
yulp

Pikeville, KY

#9 Aug 8, 2012
They all think they run this town, That place is a fake only people out of town and county go their I don't see how it's still open. Nothing but white trash JUNK.
love not hate

Macon, GA

#10 Dec 2, 2012
Its a great car lot and they help people also even new cars mess up.if they r so bad then why do they had customers for 20 years. So my family goes there n me too..charlie helped a lot of people so quit hating..
Ronnie

Winchester, KY

#11 Jan 3, 2013
love not hate wrote:
Its a great car lot and they help people also even new cars mess up.if they r so bad then why do they had customers for 20 years. So my family goes there n me too..charlie helped a lot of people so quit hating..
kayla is the fakest person ever. What Justin saw in her is still a mystery.
Rat hater

United States

#12 Sep 24, 2013
Bud you are a RAT!!!
u would like to know

Georgetown, IN

#13 Oct 31, 2013
Sounds like there is some jealousy issues with some people. Have bought all my cars there and they run great. Sherry does an awesome job. Guess u all were trying to trade a piece of crap and they saw past u lies. Sucks to be u!
mad Customer

Richmond, KY

#14 Aug 29, 2015
Bought two cars put more money fixing them than driving them from crs i will not recomendbthem to anybody they sale junk
Been there

United States

#15 Oct 28, 2015
I wouldn't buy a bicycle from them. That place is a joke. The PPP there are horrible, they are rude and thank they are better than anyone else. Her dad was a good man but the mother and daughter just a bunch of ugly sluts who sale people dangerous vehicles. Word of advice for anyone don't buy nothing off them
Tow truck driver

United States

#16 Jan 11, 2016
Been there wrote:
I wouldn't buy a bicycle from them. That place is a joke. The PPP there are horrible, they are rude and thank they are better than anyone else. Her dad was a good man but the mother and daughter just a bunch of ugly sluts who sale people dangerous vehicles. Word of advice for anyone don't buy nothing off them
CRS=Can't Really Satisfy auto sales

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nice D!ck 2 hr so ive heard 6
Kirt and Andy Daniel's 2 hr Credit card 1
Danielle B 5 hr Danielle burns 3
ebt 4 xmas gifts 5 hr PhucDatBich 10
prostitutes 6 hr PhucDatBich 2
Niesha 6 hr rapist 4
2018 Estill County local elections 6 hr Progressive 2

Clay City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance