Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

does anyone know if brandie or her aunt is still wearing wires on people? is brandie still prostituting for pills?
rat finder

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

no but i have a name for you who is giving cops info whats it worth to you
yuck

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

rat finder wrote:
no but i have a name for you who is giving cops info whats it worth to you
i already know brandie and her aunt, i could care less, its just that brandie is a pill ho, and her aunt had the gall to call my home askin bout pills! its been a while , but still pretty weird just the same, i heard brandie got with a guy, her aunt and uncle drove him to a fl clinic, paid for his dr, dope, ride, took half the pills , then a week later called said they were pill sick, met up with them(brandie had to pee) so she was out of the car and they wore a wire on him, did that 4 times, theyve just passed a law where a tape is just as good as a witness, so they didnt even have to be in the courtroom, he got 5, since he didnt have felonies, and brandie out trickin while he sits, how is that justice?
rat finder

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

here is a good bit of info for you this ones on the house his name is carl he lives on airport road here in stanton at those apartments in the back near where that girl got shot they drive a extended cab s10 black truck its roger crowes family the child molester well just to let you know the old man likes little boys to but back on track here he has ratted out atleast 8 people this past week i have to pull community service at courthouse i hear things
kiki

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Yep he sure is a pervert his old lady is too that whole family is screwed up big time Uncla is the baby daddy or grandpa or brother something there awful people I wouldn't want em in my neighteber hood
happy feet

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

rat finder wrote:
here is a good bit of info for you this ones on the house his name is carl he lives on airport road here in stanton at those apartments in the back near where that girl got shot they drive a extended cab s10 black truck its roger crowes family the child molester well just to let you know the old man likes little boys to but back on track here he has ratted out atleast 8 people this past week i have to pull community service at courthouse i hear things
are u talkn bout the roger crow that worked at Kroger in Stanton
aly

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

happy feet wrote:
<quoted text>
are u talkn bout the roger crow that worked at Kroger in Stanton
wish they were in hell where they belong, brandie too,
happy feet

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

aly wrote:
<quoted text>wish they were in hell where they belong, brandie too,
ooh they will be there's special places in hell for animals like them
dont live there

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Yea there all perverts child molesters should be locked up and never let out there animals the old man and that roger Crowe are real sickos and the old skinny woman is just as bad I hear they did all kinds of crapp to Rogers little sister while she was growing up there just evil the whole bunch
Not very Noble

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Been told the Noble's are rats too. Any truth in that? Well, aside from the Robinson's, we all know they ratted them out with the help of Lee's fat ass. But are they doing it to other people or were the Robinson's the only lucky ones?
mrs w

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

ive got a few more names if you want them nice folks are these rats there is john estepp david booth tony fugate shane rose cassandra miller lakayla smith rooster meadows juan perez sammy bertram walter snowden chris wise jerry faulkner jr
kickass

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Who did David rat on brother worked with him a while back
kickass

Bryans Road, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

My brother and him did rat some ppl out. I would like to see them rat a lot more scum out.
kickass

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

I didn't post that who's using my posting name you chicken shit get your own name
Spirit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

wondering wrote:
does anyone know if brandie or her aunt is still wearing wires on people? is brandie still prostituting for pills?
why don't u get brave ask brandies aunt yourself I'm sure she would tell you maybe you don't even know what your talking about gossip and assumptions can make you sick but like I said her aunt just got out prison go ask her I'm sure she will take time to talk to you and give you the details besides people don't have life except to gossip about four years ago and good luck

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Clay City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Clay City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Clay City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clay City