Valkenswaard, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

Hello anyone,

My aunt Dink BEasley was killed yesterday in a car acident in Claxton. I live in the Netherlands and cannot seem to find anyting outas to what happend. Can anyone help me out?

Cara
Cheryl Gaynor

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2008

Cara,

My name is Cheryl, I am Aunt Dory's daughter. My husband Bernie was searching for information as well and found that you were also seeking info.

Want I am to understand was that Aunt Dink was in route to the vet with her two dogs. A gentleman of 79 years old t-boned her. Aund Dink was in very bad shape. She had two broken arms and legs. Possible broken neck. She was cut from her vehicle and ambulanced to the hospital. The doctors there could not save her. The gentleman that ran into her was also killed.

Davey, has already had her body creamated. I am unaware of the name or location of the church where services will be held on Wednesday.

I will most certainly send your blessings.

Take care,
Cheryl
Denise Givens

Livingston, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2008

The funeral is tomorrow at 11:00 am and it will be a graveside service at Sykes Chapel. If you would like to send flowers you can send to:
J. Mellie NeSmith Funeral Home
513 W. Main Street
Claxton, GA 30417
They will deliver the flowers to the church. There will be no services at the Funeral Home.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Claxton Discussions

Search the Claxton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 hr rename 49,817
where's all the weed at? 14 hr dixiedoll576 8
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Sat my opinion 57
Another employee suspended at Rogers State Prison (Sep '06) Fri Lovely916 148
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Jul 23 Drew 239
Review: InstaLoan Jul 19 chris leonard 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
•••
•••
•••
•••

Claxton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Claxton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••