Since: Dec 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

i was a small child when this happened, i don't even remember what year it was. i do remember seeing the KKK in claxton though. is michael still in prison? what happened to becky's daughter? does anyone know where i can read up on the case?

Since: Sep 13

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

_fangtasia_ wrote:
i was a small child when this happened, i don't even remember what year it was. i do remember seeing the KKK in claxton though. is michael still in prison? what happened to becky's daughter? does anyone know where i can read up on the case?
Is this about the daughter and her boyfriend killed the girl mother if so yes he still in prison a couple years ago he was up for parole all his family thought he was going to be free but they denied his parole. The daughter I think she moved to Atlanta and she have children might be married ... I do not where you can read about this case I'm 26 year old and my mother told me about it when I was a teenager
_fangtasia_

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

yes this is the same one. i don't know why he's been denied parole after so many years. i read about it somewhere online a few years back but haven't found anything lately.

i always thought there was so much more to the story, and growing up around claxton, i heard many rumors, and several of them had the same basic idea: becky was murdered by someone else for reasons that had nothing to do with michael or her daughter and they were convenient scapegoats (well, he was, anyway). i've heard the same name several times referring to who made her death happen. i know small town rumors run amuck but i happened to have worked for this man and have no problem believing these particular ones.
Curious

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

I've heard stories and know the family very well of michael. I believe he shouldn't still be in jail. I haven't heard any from outside it being michael or sheri. I am curious to know more. you can read some of the court documents at http://www.lawskills.com/case/ga/id/596/9/ind...
_fangtasia_

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

i read the link you sent me. it was interesting and certainly more detailed than what i have read previously. it does sound like both sheri and michael were involved. i was a young girl when it happened and the details were very sketchy to me. i appreciate you responding.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Claxton Discussions

Search the Claxton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min Cbutt 49,840
Another employee suspended at Rogers State Prison (Sep '06) 7 hr Lovely916 149
where's all the weed at? Sun dixiedoll576 8
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Jul 26 my opinion 57
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Jul 23 Drew 239
Review: InstaLoan Jul 19 chris leonard 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
•••
•••
•••
•••

Claxton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Claxton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••