Jess

United States

#1 Apr 19, 2012
What ya'll think about her?
someone

United States

#2 May 30, 2012
She used to b decent person but last time I saw her she was at Malden drunk with puke on her shirt so sloppy sad

Since: Aug 14

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Aug 7, 2014
Ashlie is a very sweet and respectable young lady. so you saw her on a bad day, that doesnt make her a bad person. as a matter of fact ashlie and i are getting married before the end of this year. she is the best, most awesome girl on this planet. know that.

Tampa, FL

#4 Aug 7, 2014
she is a no good trouble making b!?$! that will sleep with any guy enough said oh where is her lil girl huh i never see her with her kid prolly got it tooking away from her
know her

Campbell, MO

#5 Aug 7, 2014
NOT THE MARRYING KINDfor sure
know her

Campbell, MO

#6 Aug 7, 2014
who="Jess"]What ya'll think about her jess ?
Get your facts straight

Malden, MO

#7 Aug 10, 2014
Shes good to you as long as your feeding her pills.
Know her too

Malden, MO

#8 Aug 13, 2014
She uses people to get what she wants, she has no home and sleeps around just to have a place to stay and get her drugs!
d4ddyrick

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Sep 9, 2014
haters. lol youre just mad she wouldnt sleep with you. ive been with her for 4 years and let me tell everyone of you that ms myers HAD to do what she had to do to survive on the streets because she was homeless because you sorry ass people are pieces of shit who only wanted sex to GET WHAT YOU WANTED! she was young and all alone, but instead of helping her like real friends are supposed to (not that you even know what that means) you tried to use her and got REJECTED! hahaha well, ive got news for you. you all just might as well forget about her because shes at a better place with someone who loves her for who she is. shes real, shes honest, and shes faithful to me. i couldnt ask for anyone better as shes an angel, my angel, sent from heaven to make me happy and to complete my life. i will be with her for all eternity and she has the same feelings towards me. so keep your drama, lies, and bullshit to yourself so you can use it on your next victim. ashlies far above you and totally out of your league, and shes all mine. happy, content, in love, and satisfied. from her forever daddy, rick. xoxo I ♡ASHLIE MYERS
Just Me

United States

#10 Sep 22, 2014
SHE IS A THEIF !!!
I was kind enough to let her stay in my apt for 1 night, BUT NEVER AGAIN ! She helped herself to My Newest & Best DVD'S, My Cell Phone Charger & God only knows what else she took ! All I know to say is.......Karma is A Bitch, Ashlie !!
rick

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Nov 13, 2014
Just Me wrote:
SHE IS A THEIF !!!
I was kind enough to let her stay in my apt for 1 night, BUT NEVER AGAIN ! She helped herself to My Newest & Best DVD'S, My Cell Phone Charger & God only knows what else she took ! All I know to say is.......Karma is A Bitch, Ashlie !!
Who is this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white trash town 3 hr Django 19
Green blazer 6 hr Needtono 26
why do the great guys get hurt? 14 hr haley 4
Gideon- risco school consolidation (Sep '11) 19 hr joe 140
Who's the hot assistant manager at flash market? (May '11) Wed truth 6
who is a single woman (Oct '12) Tue hmmm 9
Wondering Tue hello 2
More from around the web

Clarkton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE