paul woodall brittany price
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

United States

#42 Jan 21, 2009
Popping your comment cherry means you are the first person who comments on their page.

United States

#43 Jan 21, 2009
Brandy trash baker is dating josh thacker her husband best friend what does that tell you about brandy and josh wasnt much of a friend of pauls to date his wife while he is in iraq so much for that best friend he is history
grinder

United States

#44 Jan 21, 2009
I am so proud Josh Thacker is dating brandy she needs someone to keep her min on her phone and someone to pay her car payment josh is that dumb he will

“DO WORK SON!”

Since: Dec 08

Branson/Clarkton/Grovetown GA

#45 Jan 21, 2009
grinder wrote:
I am so proud Josh Thacker is dating brandy she needs someone to keep her min on her phone and someone to pay her car payment josh is that dumb he will
Damn you beat me to it. i was gonna say that.
congrats.
Steph

Risco, MO

#46 Jan 21, 2009
Hey tim have not heard from you in a while. I hope that every thing is going well for you. kinda freaked us out with the move and all. Hope to hear from you soon. We think about you a lot.Love ya from all of us.

“DO WORK SON!”

#47 Jan 21, 2009
who are you?
Chris Roberts

Milton, FL

#48 Jan 21, 2009
This is Brittany's mother, and I have a few things to say! First of all, if you don't know my daughter Brittany, let me tell you a little about her....She is adorable, responsible, loving, caring, would give you the shirt off her back. She has had hard times in her life toooooo....but being the strong person she is, she just keeps GIVING, and all the problems have done nothing but make her a better person. If I were half the person she is I would be that perfect person!!!!!!!!!!

Now, as for Paul, let me tell you something about him.....Paul has made some very bad decisions evidently, but he is being a MAN and doing something about it....he is divorcing HER. Paul in my book, is more a MAN, than anyone on here. He is fighting for OUR COUNTRY, dedicating himself to it....trying to have a little peace of mind while he is there....and everyone here is trashing him.....What does that say about AMERICANS.......He and my daughter have not had sex, haven't even kissed, only correspondence is through email, myspace, etc.....and you call that adultery, she is there for him, no matter what his circumstances...they have known each other a VERY LONG time, even dated in high school. They BOTH deserve to be happy, Paul and what ever her name is, were already separated before Britt and him started talking, even the divorce was in progress. So why don't people just grow up, keep their nose in their own business, and leave GOOD people alone.....I mean come on, is your life so boring, and terrible, that you have to trash someone else just to make you feel better...if so, then maybe you should just end it........get over yourself!!!!!!!
stephanie

Risco, MO

#49 Jan 21, 2009
You know who I am. Your dad says hey and so does david and thomas.
thegirlursoconce rnedbout

Milton, FL

#50 Jan 21, 2009
Ok...so I'm pretty sure you don't even know who I am so I suggest you keep my name out of your mouth when you don't know what your talking about. We were not messing around before he left for Iraq...we actually hadn't even talked to each other or even seen each other in 2 years up until this Christmas so I imagine that would make it highly impossible for us to mess around. Not to mention the fact that before he left for Iraq we lived 4 hours away from each other...some affair that would be huh!!! So unless you have proof of this so called "messing around" I highly recommend people stop talking about it. MY business is NOT yours so drop it!
And thank you to the one person on here who actually knows me...Tim Campbell...you guys should take a lesson from his comments!
KELLY 28

Ada, OK

#52 Jan 21, 2009
that comment was meant for brandy
Just me

Martin, TN

#53 Jan 21, 2009
I completely agree....Its really hard to be intimate when you haven't seen each other in forever. I mean e-mails is not a crime for friends. Some ppl just like to put WAY to much into some things. We don't expect anything less of Miss Brandy or her family. My nephew is going to be just fine, Brandy is finally coming to an END in his life.....Thank GOD!!! You can only get by with so much and then get caught, Hmmmm....Thats hilarious! Everything is falling into place for Paul and his family.

“DO WORK SON!”

#54 Jan 21, 2009
thegirlursoconcernedbout wrote:
Ok...so I'm pretty sure you don't even know who I am so I suggest you keep my name out of your mouth when you don't know what your talking about. We were not messing around before he left for Iraq...we actually hadn't even talked to each other or even seen each other in 2 years up until this Christmas so I imagine that would make it highly impossible for us to mess around. Not to mention the fact that before he left for Iraq we lived 4 hours away from each other...some affair that would be huh!!! So unless you have proof of this so called "messing around" I highly recommend people stop talking about it. MY business is NOT yours so drop it!
And thank you to the one person on here who actually knows me...Tim Campbell...you guys should take a lesson from his comments!
get em girl!

“DO WORK SON!”

#55 Jan 22, 2009
stephanie wrote:
You know who I am. Your dad says hey and so does david and thomas.
tell them i said hello.

Martin, TN

#56 Jan 23, 2009
What????
WoW4Life

United States

#57 Feb 3, 2009
I graduated with paul, and he cant' be messed with. and i never knew his wife. but gratz to him if he's with brittany cause she's hot, and she's a nice girl. Paul, when you get back its time for me and cody to come back to newbern and throw some natural lights in that pool. you ready?
05 chs graduate

United States

#58 Feb 5, 2009
WoW4Life wrote:
I graduated with paul, and he cant' be messed with. and i never knew his wife. but gratz to him if he's with brittany cause she's hot, and she's a nice girl. Paul, when you get back its time for me and cody to come back to newbern and throw some natural lights in that pool. you ready?
i thought that was u!! lol good one

“DO WORK SON!”

#59 Feb 20, 2009
WoW4Life wrote:
is that you A. Nelson?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Malden Nursing Homes 8 hr Mark 11
David Black 10 hr TimeTraveler31 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Wed Farts 1,079
Attorney Wed Curious 3
Should we bring back slavery? Wed Mc lovin 14
Sonny Crocker Wed Mixed baby maker 12
eric manning Wed watcher 1

Clarkton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarkton Mortgages