First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Seriously

Chicago, IL

#41 Apr 23, 2010
What's the point of this forum anyways, either u love him or hate him we get it but who cares...bashing ppl on a public forum is rediculous! If you have a problem with Jose or anyone else on this forum then man up and deal with it face to face...don't be a coward about it and hide behind your computer screen and if u love Jose then great I'm sure he appreciates it. But this forum is stupid. Hope I'm not stepping on any toes here just trying to understand why it's necessary to bash him over a computer and why this forum is even a necessity so ppl can get mad at one another and have harsh words spoken through their computers.
reddraggon

Milwaukee, WI

#42 Apr 23, 2010
smiley if ur reading this, get ur info straight israel never dated anyone for six years other than his wife, you only wish you were with him for six years, hate to break your bubble
BNM

United States

#43 Jun 4, 2010
I just love my fam!! Everyone's BEAUTIFUL and we all got dem HATERS...
shawshank

De Soto, KS

#44 Jun 5, 2010
Smiley was with isreal in 2000 and still having sex with him in 2006 go figure as for his wife, if only she knew who he was living with in malden, risco and clarkton and then busting the windows out of a car in senath. then when his girlfriend went to kansas city he was there in the bars with her sister and peggy. now what, maybe his wife should know what kind of man she has.
Lynn

Saint Louis, MO

#45 Jun 6, 2010
Shawshank let it go about smiley. Elizabeth died yesterday. And we know how the lopezs are. Lets face it, when roberto was in mexico with his wife he come back caught jeannie with joe lerma and he beat her ass. Jaime cheated on janie and she found out before he was killed. abel has a sick wife in mexico yet has a girlfriend here. carlos wife had problems and he was here with another. and as for isreal he has denied elizabeth for a long time but i have pictures of him with elizabeth and her kids, sara elizabeth and isreal together. I have letters he has written her when she went to kansas city. Just let it go shawshank because all of these pictures and letters are going straight to michocan ASAP. then he can explain the pictures to his wife because pictures do not lie. So leave her alone and let her rest in peace okay.
jeannie

United States

#46 Jun 6, 2010
Lets face this, if your going to tell it tell the truth about it not half truths im not going to defend myself because i dont have too! But dont make it sound like a bad or dirty thing when it wasnt. I was with him for years and i dont regret any of them!He wasnt married and neither was i but we were adults so like i said dont get on here mentioning names with only half truths. ohh and by the way sorry here about Elizabeth
reddraggon

Milwaukee, WI

#47 Jun 7, 2010
rest in peace Elizabeth buy the way why would she name her son after a boy friend because we all know he has no son only girls what we need to talk about is the TRASH that he has decided to lay with now that what u call sick but why not he will sleep with girls with no teeth the old saying is what go on at the shed stay in the shed look at the party tey had this weekend for the BIG BOSS how many girl will name their baby after the BIG BOSS
big
Charlotte Patello

De Soto, KS

#48 Jun 8, 2010
people i do not know where you all get your information but she is not dead, hell i just spoke to her today. none of her kids is named after any lopez and she is doing well where she is at.
reddraggon

Milwaukee, WI

#49 Jun 13, 2010
why would anyone sat someone is dead thats sick if u ask me what a sick note to post but it take a sick ..... to do that
big g

United States

#50 Jan 8, 2012
I cant stand fat ass jose who rides bike on west side his always fighting with girls & lil kids am talking about fat jose lopez his mom works at school white suv his sister nasty
Boo

Saint Louis, MO

#51 Jan 9, 2012
Change the subject. Joe Lopez is a wannabe singer right? He's making it big but we've yet to see a cd or appearance. Dating a chick who has a kid, and she's no good.
proud Mama

York, SC

#52 Jan 9, 2012
Do we really have to do this again? Why is it that you Clarkton skanks cant leave somebody alone,What is wrong with him seeing a girl that has a child? Are you a baby hater,Go do your meth and spend your welfare check and leave Jose out of this,Like I told you before you nasty obnoxious skank,feel froggy anytime I am in town to voice your opinion to me,I would be happy to hear you say something.Whats the matter,you jealous because you cant be as lucky as him,all you have to do is put down your meth,get a job,give up your welfare check and food stamps,get off ypur lazy ass and go to WORK,then you might stop hatin on those of us who chose to leave Clarkton because of trash like you.
Joe lopez

United States

#53 Jan 9, 2012
Boo wrote:
Change the subject. Joe Lopez is a wannabe singer right? He's making it big but we've yet to see a cd or appearance.Lol Dating a chick who has a kid, and she's no good.
haha really im on hear again lol well if u tell me who u are and give me ur number id be sure glad to share my life story . Lol people I swear
Joe lopez

United States

#54 Jan 9, 2012
Here lol
knowme

Saint Louis, MO

#55 Jan 9, 2012
jose you not even fmous. you live of people free and you aint nothing. grow up get a family and rel job you liar and get a family like me. why your mom so concerned she one not even take care of you som other family did
Legendkiller

Hume, MO

#56 Jan 10, 2012
I don't know why ppl are trying to hate on Jose. I went to school with him and played baseball with him. He's an awesome guy.Topix=nothing but hate!
family member

Kansas City, MO

#57 Mar 21, 2012
Jose is my fam an all u jealous ppl need to get off him u just can't stand that he is an amazing person an is trying to do something better with his life rather than being some piece of welfare trash or junkie an as for all you jealous girls u prob aint worth his time that y u feel used he has the biggest heart an usually falls for u guys an ur nothing but easy trash jose u don't need to listen to any of this u r an amazing person with a great heart an will go so far in life love ya ;-)
Papi

Hume, MO

#59 Mar 21, 2012
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bobs auto repair in campbell 3 hr lmao 7
god 3 hr AtomAunt 4
yulonda thornberry,blagg,Frazier 8 hr john burleson 1
john burleson (Mar '10) 10 hr john burleson 38
eye sores (Feb '08) 14 hr Class act 81
ww highway 14 hr carl 1
Hotty at subway 20 hr dogs 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarkton Mortgages