Next Last
wondering

Pomeroy, PA

#1 Mar 29, 2010
What do u think ?
flaca

De Soto, KS

#2 Mar 30, 2010
which are you talking about? sr. or jr.? they both are awesome people if you get to know them.
flaca

De Soto, KS

#3 Mar 30, 2010
jose jr. if you are reading this its me, you and your cousin come to my house to go get the keys from malden pd. remember in malden. love ya sobrino. please stay away from malden school plus iam too far away to get you out of trouble.lol. i would still do it in a heartbeat though if you needed me. i miss you guys but i have a better life here in kck. tell your mom and dad hello for me. stay out of trouble.
Gorda

Pomeroy, PA

#4 Mar 30, 2010
Who is this and what Jose Jr are you talking about?
all mine

United States

#5 Mar 30, 2010
hey all you vultures he's mine so stop lovey doveying him damn
all mine

United States

#6 Mar 30, 2010
he has uncles and cousins hit on them...check out uncle Isreal,,,damn
wondering

Pomeroy, PA

#7 Mar 30, 2010
all mine how do u know jose ...
all mine

United States

#8 Mar 31, 2010
who does his uncle date now does anyone know??
flaca

De Soto, KS

#9 Mar 31, 2010
all mine wrote:
hey all you vultures he's mine so stop lovey doveying him damn
at one time i was with his uncle israel for 6 years. and i don't want jose jr. i just wanted him to know that i remember him and he will always be my sobrino which is nephew. chill out iam NOT a threat to you. and how i talk to him is how i have always talked to him. lady in my heart he is and always will be my nephew. i have known jose since he was born.
all mine

United States

#10 Mar 31, 2010
your no threat to me we are just friends!!! i dated his uncle to for a short time though
flaca

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Mar 31, 2010
all mine wrote:
your no threat to me we are just friends!!! i dated his uncle to for a short time though
rite on
smiley

United States

#12 Apr 12, 2010
ppl stop arguing over the lopez's yes jose jr. is a handsome guy, but there's enough lopez's to go around, look at his uncle israel, he's HOT!
experience

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Apr 13, 2010
lopezs are everywhere and most of them are the same,they love you until gin season, then they keep tabs on you, then they go to mexico to be with their wives and kids then they come back as if nothing happened and beat your ass if they find out you are with someone new as if the world evolves around them. atleast jose jr. and his lady do not have this problem.
smiley

Milwaukee, WI

#14 Apr 13, 2010
To experience....Sooo TRUE,I am glad for jose jr and his lady and i am glad they do not have this problem, cause they are both living in the states. Right?
who cares

United States

#15 Apr 14, 2010
jose lopez jr is the one who started this forum about himself who cares he plays with girls hearts and thats all he does pretends he had all kinds of money and dont have nothing who cares
Cheating Girlfriends

Pomeroy, PA

#16 Apr 14, 2010
Dont get crap started about Jose, He doesnt hurt anybody,its the girls from around there that can't keep their pants on,FYI, he works hard for his money,and he is a great person,not in anyway stingy, he's just gullible for a pretty face.You chose drugs and boyfriends over him, He was very faithful to you,So if you are angry with him don't air it here on this stupid forum and you are just jealous because you aren't and will not ever be the ONE for him.Hard to swallow isn't it? Ain't it a shame you couldn't keep your drawers on and you lost the best thing you ever had,Think about it Girl,Be careful what you wish for,sometimes you get what you didn't really want.
F_Y_I

United States

#17 Apr 14, 2010
who cares wrote:
jose lopez jr is the one who started this forum about himself who cares he plays with girls hearts and thats all he does pretends he had all kinds of money and dont have nothing who cares
....someones a lil' bitter, i take it u were rejected! He's an awesome guy and the hoes around here don't deserve him, if anyones heart is being toyed with its his so get over yourself and the fact that he didn't want you!!!
F_Y_I

United States

#18 Apr 14, 2010
oh, and he makes damn good money...thats not a lie its a fact, each your heart out hoe!!!!
smiley

Milwaukee, WI

#19 Apr 14, 2010
F_Y_I, you make me smile, hell yea that boy makes some damn good money, he has worked hard for everything he has ever gotten, I'm glad you told that to who cares.
nope

United States

#20 Apr 15, 2010
your wrong he doesnt make good money if he does why is he living in a house why does he drive a regular 20g truck and no i wasnt rejected he just used me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Krabby patties 21 min Mmm 1
god 3 hr Brother Vincent 7
Sharon leeks prison 3 hr charles barnes 5
best cook around opening own restaurant 3 hr Truth 10
19 car pile up 5 hr crabcakes 1
Top 2 Bottom Auto 7 hr Cody 4
The trashy blue house! On Elm st. (Aug '15) 8 hr yep 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarkton Mortgages