Junior High Basketball
fan

Columbia, MO

#1 Nov 11, 2009
What is going on with these boys half of the team is gone and they do not play like they did last year. Maybe they need Coach Miller back he may have jumped and yelled but the boys played better ball for him and liked him.
landon and reido

Carmi, IL

#2 Nov 11, 2009
yea half of the team gone and we fell apart ever since they been gone b cuz we was use to playin together 4 a lng time and now we lost that team but we gettin use to the team we got a lil better but not as good as we did wen we had our old team.... 8-3 not to greta but not to good either
fan

Columbia, MO

#3 Nov 12, 2009
That's okay boys keep your heads up and play with all your heart. You will soon get use to changes and there will be a lot of changes during your basketball careers at a high school. Hang in there and play as a team because it takes a team to win not one or two people.
Jullian Nolen

Columbia, MO

#4 Nov 12, 2009
yea just keep tryin its not that easy in high school basketball but im still trying hard so just keep workin and you will suceed...yall can do it i believe in all of yall!!!!
Brode Horton

Palestine, TX

#5 Dec 27, 2009
You all know that Jullian is right. I played 3 years with the same group of kids and never once thought of giving up. I go hard in practice but I leave my heart on the court. I do think Coach Miller is a better coach then Blackburn and would make the High School team a lot better no doubt.
saywhat

United States

#6 Jan 14, 2010
landon and reido wrote:
yea half of the team gone and we fell apart ever since they been gone b cuz we was use to playin together 4 a lng time and now we lost that team but we gettin use to the team we got a lil better but not as good as we did wen we had our old team.... 8-3 not to greta but not to good either
because you dont have risco boys yeah
saywhat

United States

#7 Jan 14, 2010
i have to say your guys suck cause theres to much drugs in your town and malden and risco or better teams too boot
H8TER OF THE H8TER

United States

#8 May 14, 2010
screw malden an risco the all suk.ctown will kill yall in ball
dont hate

Dexter, MO

#9 May 25, 2010
ya clarkton is good i saw them play b4 they good dont hate on them cuz u aint as good as them ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who the big snitches in town 1 hr Brian 19
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 5 hr Guest 939
naked man 10 hr candy 14
vondy's.best darn food i ever ate. 16 hr tastebud1 1
best place to eat in Campbell Wed versack 2
Child support payments (Jun '16) Wed Hahaha 14
Train wreck (Sep '16) Tue Learn to spell a ... 7

Clarkton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarkton Mortgages