Cheating and Using
Hiiiiiii

Kennett, MO

#1 Aug 31, 2012
What do ya know about Solangel? or Steven? They together? cause i heard and still been hearing a bunch of other stuff!!!
kiiiillllloooo
#2 Sep 3, 2012
Why you so worried about them being together or not? Everybody in clarkton ruined they relationship with they judging and threats so just leave them alone. Hes a nice guy and shes not a student anymore and its about time ya let that go. If theyre happy together let them be. To me they was a cute couple and still are. They both deserve to find somebody to share theyre lives with so whats the big deal about them doing it together? Im getting sick of ppl always trying to ruin something good. They not hurting nobody by being together so let them be happy
hey
#3 Sep 3, 2012
I dont see what ppl have against them being together. He is a kind person, works hard, and takes care of his and Solangel is a very pretty young lady. She is in college trying to succeed in life and she is very good girl. Shes always polite when i see her. Ive even seen her with Stevens daughter and you can tell Solangel loves that little girl to death. If they want to be a family who is anybody to judge as long as they are happy. People who downgrade them should be ashamed of themselves
hiiiii
#4 Sep 3, 2012
I dont care about them. But i dont like the stuff i been hearing about him. She may love him an all and he might have feelings too but thats not stopping him from doing him. Hes a non committed type of person
dont matter
#5 Sep 3, 2012
At the end of the day its they business not nobody elses. Get over it
hiiiii
#6 Sep 3, 2012
So its allright for him to be playing around?
wow
#7 Sep 3, 2012
I cant believe ya still bringing theyre relationship up. Ppl its been 2 years already so back off. Let them be happy
close friend
#8 Sep 3, 2012
At one point i knew about him being very serious about her and him being extremely happy with her also... To me ppl just jealous of theyre relationship bc they get along well and they do make a good happy couple
so sad
#9 Sep 6, 2012
Steven talking to other ppl and she still stuck by his side.
hahahahahahahaha ha tff
#10 Sep 6, 2012
steven done got her wrapped around his finger that im pretty sure she knows he messes around. i mean everybody can tell she just probably dont wanna see it
ignorant ppl
#11 Sep 6, 2012
ya need to leave these kids alone. steven cares and loves solangel otherwise he wouldnt bring her around his family or daughter. he may mess around but looks like the one always there is her
lol
#12 Sep 6, 2012
steven be texting me all the time and denies her
hiiiii
#13 Sep 6, 2012
and who is you????????
lol
#14 Sep 6, 2012
i aint putting it all out there but lets just say that SHE do know me
wow
#15 Sep 7, 2012
Ok so my question is if you know her why havent you tried telling her or something? Thats kind of fake dont you think
wow
#16 Sep 11, 2012
That girl gonna end up leaving that boy soon if he keep playing game
bahaha
#17 Oct 6, 2012
He a playa at heart aint neva gone change. not hatin on game doe
Matured

Portageville, MO

#18 Oct 9, 2012
Ok for one who ever started this stuff on this website should be ashamed of themselves. And two they sound a hella jealous of what Steven has for Solangel! Ok! Another thing is that they both are grown ppl so why dont yall HATERS leave them BOTH alone! All this is, is some girl wish she could have Steven by her side like Solangel does! Yeah they aint together but guess what she the main one so stfu! Somebody needs to be mature an stop posting dumb stuff on here, start stuff in Clarkton. GROWN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Black 1 hr TimeTraveler31 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 19 hr Farts 1,079
Attorney 20 hr Curious 3
Should we bring back slavery? 21 hr Mc lovin 14
Sonny Crocker 21 hr Mixed baby maker 12
eric manning 23 hr watcher 1
jessica campbell 23 hr Peddle power 32

Clarkton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarkton Mortgages