First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Fed-Up

Kennett, MO

#1 Jan 4, 2012
How does a person go about running against Redden for dog catcher? He is cruel to the animals and thinks he has some authority b/c of it. I want to know how a person can run against or be voted in to become the dog catcher. I don't recall voting on this though.
Just saying

Malden, MO

#2 Jan 4, 2012
What town?
howuknow?

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jan 5, 2012
Its a hired position through the board lije any other city position. U cant "run" against him. Ive never seen him be cruel to any animal. Have u? Do u have proof? I think u are just someone who doesnt like him for other reasons or maybe u got a ticket for ur dog. Someone always has sonething negative to say about our city officials and employees. Why not try to work together positively to make this town better?
RutRo

Clarkton, MO

#4 Jan 5, 2012
[QUOTE who="howuknow?"]Its a hired position through the board lije any other city position. U cant "run" against him. Ive never seen him be cruel to any animal. Have u? Do u have proof? I think u are just someone who doesnt like him for other reasons or maybe u got a ticket for ur dog. Someone always has sonething negative to say about our city officials and employees. Why not try to work together positively to make this town better?[/QUOTE] Why not get spell check on your computer and Why not hiring better people?
big mama

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jan 5, 2012
i for one agree with fedup and no i don't have tickets but i have seen him be mean to the animals he catches and i think someone can and could do a better job. I don't have anything against the city officals but let someone eles be the dog catcher. if fedup wants to talk to the alderman and for just saying,,read the dang post u know what town u are reading about
Fed-Up

Kennett, MO

#6 Jan 6, 2012
All I was trying to do was find out how you become dog catcher, I didn't ask for smart answers. Yes as a matter of fact I was going to the grocery store the other day and here comes the "dog catcher" chasing a dog with a dart sticking out of his leg.. Who put the dart in the dog??? The dog catcher. The dog didn't look aggressive he looked hungry. My husband is wanting the dog catcher job and I know the dogs would be fed and have fresh water everyday and be taken care of for a fact. He said he would do it without pay. He loves animals that much. I'm sure we will be visiting the alderman. Thanks for your help.
howuknow?

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jan 7, 2012
RutRo wrote:
[QUOTE who="howuknow?"]Its a hired position through the board lije any other city position. U cant "run" against him. Ive never seen him be cruel to any animal. Have u? Do u have proof? I think u are just someone who doesnt like him for other reasons or maybe u got a ticket for ur dog. Someone always has sonething negative to say about our city officials and employees. Why not try to work together positively to make this town better?"

Why not get spell check on your computer and Why not hiring better people?
first of all its childish to always say "spell check" on someones post. Secondly there has to be someone else wanting the job to hire different people. Third why dont you use grammer check before you say "spell check"
howuknow?

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jan 7, 2012
Fed-Up wrote:
All I was trying to do was find out how you become dog catcher, I didn't ask for smart answers. Yes as a matter of fact I was going to the grocery store the other day and here comes the "dog catcher" chasing a dog with a dart sticking out of his leg.. Who put the dart in the dog??? The dog catcher. The dog didn't look aggressive he looked hungry. My husband is wanting the dog catcher job and I know the dogs would be fed and have fresh water everyday and be taken care of for a fact. He said he would do it without pay. He loves animals that much. I'm sure we will be visiting the alderman. Thanks for your help.
You know, if you had the job of course you think you can do better. How are you going to handle it differently when you have citizens complaining about dogs harrassing their dogs because other citizins wont keep them tied up? That is your job "to catch dogs" as a DOG CATCHER. Those darts dont hurt the dogs. You are not going to be able to please everyone. Some complain he dont do his jo cause there are still dogs running loose ten people like you and big momma on here complain because he is doing his job. You cant have it both ways. Feel free to get out and physically run after every dog loose just to catch them i dont think you would do anything differently. As for the feeding, ive been out there. There are automatic feeders that were full and water in evey bowl. But like i said you cant please everybody. If you get the job you will find out real quick!
Someone that knows

United States

#9 Jan 7, 2012
well the only way the dog catcher can get a dog is if it is in a fence in yard SEEN IT Because {its been done!},and also tieing a dog or any animal to a tree is crawl.Bash on spelling dont care!!!
tell you something

Dexter, MO

#10 Jan 7, 2012
Let me tell you one dang thing if you can do any better go and ask Greg for the dang job. And for second of all MY HUSBAND WAS DOG CATCHER FOR FOUR YEARS and iknow what the dog catcher is going through . And now if you think you or your husband can do better let see it .Because you don't now what you are talking about . And yes i have been out to the dog pound and i know for a fact that the dog catcher feed and water them every day .And for useing the dart gun you have to use it to catch them because the run from you and you got the citizen calling city hall complaining about the dog and people like you complaining to so you can't have your cake and eat it to. Thank you
tell me

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jan 7, 2012
neither can u!{have ur cake and eat it too.] Its cake and ice cream !Thank u very much!
tell you something

Dexter, MO

#12 Jan 7, 2012
i can say anything i want to now thank you
howuknow?

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jan 7, 2012
Someone that knows wrote:
well the only way the dog catcher can get a dog is if it is in a fence in yard SEEN IT Because {its been done!},and also tieing a dog or any animal to a tree is crawl.Bash on spelling dont care!!!
thats funny. Only way he can get a dog is going into a fenced yard but yet a dog was running down the road with a dart in its leg that he got. Dont make any sense to have it more than one way. You should all get together and get your bashings straight before you start opening your mouth
OReally

Clarkton, MO

#14 Feb 14, 2012
[QUOTE who="howuknow?"]< quoted text>
thats funny. Only way he can get a dog is going into a fenced yard but yet a dog was running down the road with a dart in its leg that he got. Dont make any sense to have it more than one way. You should all get together and get your bashings straight before you start opening your mouth[/QUOTE]The dog catcher is a JOKE. He really thinks his position is that of a police officer. I for one and sick and damn tired of his sticking his nose in matters that are unrelated to that of a dog catcher.
howuknow?

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Feb 14, 2012
OReally wrote:
[QUOTE who="howuknow?"]< quoted text>
thats funny. Only way he can get a dog is going into a fenced yard but yet a dog was running down the road with a dart in its leg that he got. Dont make any sense to have it more than one way. You should all get together and get your bashings straight before you start opening your mouth"

The dog catcher is a JOKE. He really thinks his position is that of a police officer. I for one and sick and damn tired of his sticking his nose in matters that are unrelated to that of a dog catcher.
then instead of bashing on topix why not TRY doin something about it??? Probably because there is little truth to what you say
OReally

Clarkton, MO

#16 Feb 14, 2012
[QUOTE who="howuknow?"]< quoted text>
then instead of bashing on topix why not TRY doin something about it??? Probably because there is little truth to what you say[/QUOTE]It is true. Everyone talks about the guy. It is funny actually. If he only knew how he was talked about.
howuknow?

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Feb 14, 2012
OReally wrote:
[QUOTE who="howuknow?"]< quoted text>
then instead of bashing on topix why not TRY doin something about it??? Probably because there is little truth to what you say"

It is true. Everyone talks about the guy. It is funny actually. If he only knew how he was talked about.
see that the whole thing lol he dont really care
ChillOut

Clarkton, MO

#18 Feb 15, 2012
[QUOTE who="howuknow?"]< quoted text>
see that the whole thing lol he dont really care [/QUOTE] You got that right Terry. We all know you don't care. Especially about the dogs. Someone will put you in your place someday and I hope I'm around to see it!
howuknow?

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Feb 15, 2012
ChillOut wrote:
[QUOTE who="howuknow?"]< quoted text>
see that the whole thing lol he dont really care "

You got that right Terry. We all know you don't care. Especially about the dogs. Someone will put you in your place someday and I hope I'm around to see it!
lmao see. Im not terry so guess again! Haha u people r just to funny. If u want someone to put him in his place then y dont u do it?? I mean cmon no one is scary behind a computer screen name. U people just need get life and leave that poor man and his family alone. Geesh if i knew yalls name im sure something could be said about u!
OReally

Clarkton, MO

#20 Feb 16, 2012
[QUOTE who="howuknow?"]< quoted text>
lmao see. Im not terry so guess again! Haha u people r just to funny. If u want someone to put him in his place then y dont u do it?? I mean cmon no one is scary behind a computer screen name. U people just need get life and leave that poor man and his family alone. Geesh if i knew yalls name im sure something could be said about u![/QUOTE] How about using proper grammar and spelling? Idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who burnt that puppy 11 hr Wondering 28
wreck on 25 hwy today 12 hr who was it 1
missing dog 16 hr hunter 4
info to know at the malden post office ! sucker Wed just saying 1
going down hill Tue Citizen 4
who is the nicest person in malden? (Feb '09) Dec 23 Watugonado 50
Man injured in officer-involved shooting dies Dec 15 UmadBro 11
Clarkton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Clarkton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Clarkton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clarkton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:00AM
Updated 2014 Analysis for Final Week of Season
Bleacher Report 5:50 PM
Complete Preview of Rams vs. Seahawks
Bleacher Report 8:11 PM
Breaking Down Chargers Game Plan vs. Chiefs
Bleacher Report 2:12 AM
St. Louis Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks: Complete Week 17 Preview for Seattle
Bleacher Report 4:02 AM
K.C.'s Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Chargers