Police investigators continue inquiri...

Police investigators continue inquiries into disappearance of N...

There are 3976 comments on the Daily Dunklin Democrat story from Feb 23, 2006, titled Police investigators continue inquiries into disappearance of N.... In it, Daily Dunklin Democrat reports that:

RISCO, Mo. -- Police investigators continued their inquiries Tuesday into the disappearance of a rural New Madrid County woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Dunklin Democrat.

long member

Columbia, MO

#4116 May 18, 2011
heck i think she done ran off with on of them black fellows from malden
Angel eyes

United States

#4117 May 18, 2011
Bump for Teresa. Dear God, please help find this girl. Have mercy Jesus please.
resident

Bigelow, AR

#4118 Jun 12, 2011
Why is she not on the FBI kidnapping and missing list?
bill

Columbia, MO

#4119 Jun 12, 2011
i like fat chicks
Kansas city kid

Saint Louis, MO

#4120 Jun 16, 2011
Bump for Teresa, you people that are disrespecting this thread will be sorry some day.

God bless you Teresa, may God bring you home.
yep

Portland, OR

#4122 Jul 6, 2011
Another 4th of July has come and gone. No answers on where Teresa is. Someday the truth will be known.
well hung

Columbia, MO

#4123 Jul 6, 2011
any one like anal creampies????!!!!??
Trolls

Dexter, MO

#4124 Jul 7, 2011
If you ever find yourself in severe pain, scared for your life or miserable and when you, one of your friends or family members are suffering horribly, remember the posts you made here.

If at that time you are shown more compassion and kindness from others than what you've shown to Teresa, her family and friends on this thread, I hope in a moment of clarity you realize that you do not deserve it.
well hung

Columbia, MO

#4125 Jul 7, 2011
Trolls wrote:
If you ever find yourself in severe pain, scared for your life or miserable and when you, one of your friends or family members are suffering horribly, remember the posts you made here.
If at that time you are shown more compassion and kindness from others than what you've shown to Teresa, her family and friends on this thread, I hope in a moment of clarity you realize that you do not deserve it.
sorry must be the yack talkin!!
Missed

Kennett, MO

#4126 Jul 8, 2011
BUMPING THIS THREAD FOR TERESA. LORD, PLEASE BRING HER HOME. IN JESUS NAME.
AMEN
t- roy jones

Columbia, MO

#4127 Jul 8, 2011
i heard she ran of to ark with tyrome in da red caddy
jay

Farmington, MO

#4128 Sep 22, 2011
friend of Dale andTeresa wrote:
<quoted text>I believe the police has checked the other car, also. Dale is not a suspect in this horrible crime. He misses her a great deal. There is not another women in Dales life. He has done everything he knows to do to bring her home. The story is or will be on two TV shows, he is the person who got the reward, and many of us have passed out flyers. Dale has taken Teresa's disappearance very hard. He has his hands full right now taking care of the boys and trying to work. I really wish you would not be so negative toward Dale.
2 t.v. shows? whatever happened to them? thought that he was suppose to be on montel williams????? just another freakin lie...or maybe he backed out b/c he thought that sylvia brown mite b there .... haha i don't believe for a min. that he was ever even contacted by montel williams.
huge

Columbia, MO

#4129 Oct 26, 2011
i like bbw anal sex!!!
Star

Kennett, MO

#4130 Oct 27, 2011
Bump for Teresa. You are not forgotten. To the idiot troll, karma will get you, count on it!
true

Kennett, MO

#4131 Nov 3, 2011
jay wrote:
<quoted text>
2 t.v. shows? whatever happened to them? thought that he was suppose to be on montel williams????? just another freakin lie...or maybe he backed out b/c he thought that sylvia brown mite b there .... haha i don't believe for a min. that he was ever even contacted by montel williams.
contacted the montel show myself. the production assistant said montel was overseas covering the war and our vets' stories. that's why the show idea fizzled. any more national tv interest? nancy grace was up clay waller's butt like a media suppository.
yep

Klamath Falls, OR

#4132 Feb 9, 2012
Time goes by. The truth will come out some day.
Angela Johnson

Columbia, MO

#4133 Sep 14, 2012
I would like more information on the murder of Ira Smith if anyone has any info let me know I'm his grand daughter and never got to know him any news of him would be good. Thanks.
Buddy wrote:
I was raised in Tally, that is one crazy town, that is why I left there in the 70s, people are always killing each other.
back in the 1940s A relative shot & killed his wife and her dad. that happened on the very same spot Bertha (Rogers) Weaver built her house. their bloody clothes were buried in the yard. I wouldn't spend a night on that property for nothing in the world.
A friend of mine Ira Smith was killed in Tally back in the 70s, Jeff Stover from Tally was killed outside Tally by a relative of his. another guy living in Tally was stabbed and burned up in a School bus he was living in. that place is full of mean people
Justice For Teresa

Kennett, MO

#4134 Sep 15, 2012
Angela Johnson wrote:
I would like more information on the murder of Ira Smith if anyone has any info let me know I'm his grand daughter and never got to know him any news of him would be good. Thanks.<quoted text>
With all due respect. This thread is for 'Teresa Lynn Butler' so please don't put other names on here.

We will NOT stop until she is found and the person responsible is behind bars.

Someone knows something, please, please tell someone hopefully she can be brought home for closure for the family.

We will NOT stop looking for you Teresa!!!
prayers

Cape Girardeau, MO

#4135 Oct 20, 2012
prayers for the family

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4136 Oct 21, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
I do apologize! It was not my intent to hurt anyone. I am sorry!
thank u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patty Melvin 6 min She is a loser 1
I know what you look like 9 min Game On 1
going to become woman 14 min George Bailey 12
BE WARNED Cash Depot employee in Malden stole c... 9 hr paul 20
family 17 hr tae 2
Karma stinks like your breath (Sep '15) 17 hr karmatic justific... 5
who is the toughest guy from malden ??? (Oct '08) 20 hr bull 294
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarkton Mortgages