fight on gravel road
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
someone

Kennett, MO

#21 Nov 28, 2010
Mary your trash! Your son passed away not to long ago and your ranting on here about stupid crap grow up and get a life
mary

Kennett, MO

#22 Feb 8, 2011
im not trash put your name here we discuss this in person
Whatever

Campbell, MO

#23 Feb 26, 2011
So you though the best way to 'diffuse' this situation was for your son to taunt two boys to a gravel road where your whole family would be waiting?? Really???
Someone

Jackson, MO

#24 Jun 11, 2011
The Jones boy = beast. Mark = FAIL EJ = FAILER

The jones boy whooped the shit out of both of them, hilarious. EJ wouldn't have told Jones to go to the gravel road if he didn't know daddy mark was gonna be there to jump the kid...unfortunately, that didn't stop the Jones kid from dishing out several helpings of kicked ass. Embarrassing really.
Jones didn't need a weapon to destroy the millers....he's a certified badass, and EJ knows that now. I wonder if he'll invite him to any more family gatherings on the dark gravels?? haha...what did we learn?
Broseley, MO

#25 Mar 12, 2012
karma, karma, karma. mary, you getting hit in the face with a bat was bound to happen sooner or later with a mouth like yours! It's different when someone is making trouble for you instead of you making it for them. But i hope E.J. and Mark will be o.k.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whitey losin they women 2 me (Jul '10) 2 hr Rick 15
vondy's.best darn food i ever ate. 6 hr Beth Ann 13
old dexter road 6 hr Beth Ann 4
Married, is that what he's calling it? 9 hr i know 5
Las Brisas gone down Sun Lee 2
amish farms (Mar '16) Sun judge 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Sun aha 967

Clarkton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarkton Mortgages