First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mark turnbow

Dexter, MO

#1 Sep 3, 2010
Seems funny that when you do the right thing justice isnt on your side. Yes, I am a Gulf war vet and proud dont care if you think im childish had 13 stiches one eye 7 stiches the other eye fractured nose fractured cheek bone double handed with a bat about two
inches away from my temple kidney shot with a bat shoe print on my forehead from culprit.All iI did was restrain culprit from going after the rest of my family. OH believe its not over its called attorney generals office if clarkton and new madrid doenst want to handle hit there are people above them. AND YES I COULD HAVE FOUGHT BACK CHOOSE NOT TO. If I had it all over to do again I would be sitting in jail not free like some are but thats ok because im not thru Im not a quitter (REMEMBER A VET) we have to fight for all our rights. Took 13 years to get my compensastion from being on the highway of death but now i get it and one day I will get justice> Im not from a small homegrown town I am from Chicago and you wouldnt get away with this there and when I am thru your small town and county will realize they are not the only authorities around here They have people they must answer too also and anyone who says it was ok what was done are not patarotic because I DID NOT THROW ONE PUNCH JUST RESTRAINED>> COULD YOU RESTRAIN OR EVEN RESTRAIN YOURSELF FROM DOING SOMETHING BACK> I think not> That's the difference between a soldier and a punk
Trish

Clayton South, Australia

#2 Sep 3, 2010
Don't give up Mark, you deserve justice. It annoys me so much, perps get looked after and victims are completely forgotten.

Twisted justice at best. Hang in there.
dawn

Unadilla, GA

#3 Sep 3, 2010
Trish wrote:
Don't give up Mark, you deserve justice. It annoys me so much, perps get looked after and victims are completely forgotten.
Twisted justice at best. Hang in there.
that is the difference between soilders and idiots u do deserve justice
cant believe it

Dexter, MO

#4 Sep 3, 2010
the wife is scared for life to her face just tryin to be a mom to talk boys out of bat and payed husband mark knew nothing or he would have killed them for the love of hes family he did right thing and law sucks new madrid like all counties has picks and makes on rules if it been thier family after this they be dirty just to get justice he fought for a damn country like this AMERICA land of bullshit and lost stepson too in car accident they will all live with this on thier shoulder people stand for whats right and i will stand not scared
Sandy

Kingsbury, IN

#5 Sep 3, 2010
Oh so wrong! Yep Justice haas a way of doing as they please! How you didn`t NOT go to jail is really surprising! I would have a hard time with self control.(which I really try hard to have)
I also beleive in Carma! I had an incident real close to this. An employee got every bone broken in his face doing his job. And they had the guys that did it. And yes let them go! And said you can`t sue. Because it was done on private property. He had no insurance. So to this day he is screwed! And they got away with almost murder! I believe half the cops in theis area are scared, or because it`s not one of there family members, then it really doesn`t matter. I hope you take this and really come out on top! It`s way wrong! I guess we all need to get permits to carry concealed weapons! Please post what happens when rhis all plays out.
hahaha

Dexter, MO

#6 Sep 3, 2010
dude just face the facts you got your azz kicked by a kid no one cares you are a gulf vet so shut the hell up
WTC

Florissant, MO

#7 Sep 3, 2010
This fight is old news damn stfu! no one gives a crap about the fight anymore so why keep posten shyt on here!!!!
cant believe it

Dexter, MO

#8 Sep 3, 2010
not old news people scarred for life and we now who was the real man and walked away
WTC

Florissant, MO

#9 Sep 3, 2010
yea it is old news no one cares bout tht fight anymore
Toni B

Sacramento, CA

#10 Sep 4, 2010
Mark ... Your a strong man and it takes a strong man to restrain from going to someone else's level. In away you did fight back. You showed them that you will be the bigger man and still stand up for what you believe in, and that you don't need your fight to do so.
whatevea

Kennett, MO

#11 Sep 8, 2010
if the one supposed to be man would keep his freaking mouth shut and stay outta other peoples lives then there would'a been that fight!! but the stepson has a big mouth to shoot off and start trouble. people get tired of him running his mouth! he is the one who started the whole thing to start with. put it off on him instead of everone else dude!! stop his mouth
mom

Dexter, MO

#12 Sep 9, 2010
they came to chase ej at my house night before ej was here for a week shut up ya were not here know nothin let this shit go
anonymous

New Harmony, IN

#13 Sep 10, 2010
have all you stupid closed minded people even thought that the reason nothing was done was because the police stations in clarkton and gideon found out about the lies ej,his step dad and mom and other girl lied about? theres more to this story than our ;so called vet" is saying. they found out ej had the table leg and all the others were jumping chris whil he was whipping thE VET with his fists.. they got caught in so many lies the cops told them the best thing to do is go home or they would be spending more time in jail than anyone.. so all you people out there who feel sorry for the trouble making family, think about this, the came to clarkton looking for these boys, they just thout they would scare the shit out of them and it backfired on them...... let it go mark turnbow.you people need to stay in your town and clarkton people will stay in theirs. grow up. take you ass whipping like a man. and let it go. if you were a real vietnam vet you wouldnt be crying like a bitch.....
whatevea

Kennett, MO

#14 Sep 11, 2010
there was no chase it was just EJ being his ole natural self running his mouth off at people and then going running to mommy to help him out of it. just like the fight before this one. EJ again running his mouth and got it busted. One of these days he will learn to SHUT THE HECK UP!!!!!
Mary Turnbow

Grayville, IL

#15 Sep 13, 2010
anonymous wrote:
have all you stupid closed minded people even thought that the reason nothing was done was because the police stations in clarkton and gideon found out about the lies ej,his step dad and mom and other girl lied about? theres more to this story than our ;so called vet" is saying. they found out ej had the table leg and all the others were jumping chris whil he was whipping thE VET with his fists.. they got caught in so many lies the cops told them the best thing to do is go home or they would be spending more time in jail than anyone.. so all you people out there who feel sorry for the trouble making family, think about this, the came to clarkton looking for these boys, they just thout they would scare the shit out of them and it backfired on them...... let it go mark turnbow.you people need to stay in your town and clarkton people will stay in theirs. grow up. take you ass whipping like a man. and let it go. if you were a real vietnam vet you wouldnt be crying like a bitch.....
they know there was no table in my truck washer dryer and weight set i believe weight bars would done better as a weapon which was not used i know i see no one deserves an assault whether smartass or not we did not deserve this we did nothin i tried to prevent this and we get assaulted you sick twisted people if u were in our shoes or had family done this way you would be like us we dont need to defend ourselves its in someones hands that might do the right thing even if its only GOD
someone

Gideon, MO

#16 Sep 16, 2010
omg this fight happened awhile back ago so just drop it. Yall are acting like lil kids getting on topix running your mouthes on here instead of acting like the older people you are. God grow up!

Gideon, MO

#17 Sep 27, 2010
Mary Turnbow wrote:
<quoted text>they know there was no table in my truck washer dryer and weight set i believe weight bars would done better as a weapon which was not used i know i see no one deserves an assault whether smartass or not we did not deserve this we did nothin i tried to prevent this and we get assaulted you sick twisted people if u were in our shoes or had family done this way you would be like us we dont need to defend ourselves its in someones hands that might do the right thing even if its only GOD
You shouldn't even be on here talkin crap you just lost your son not to long ago. That dont make you look to good
mary

Grayville, IL

#18 Oct 12, 2010
why angel or anyone else care how i look them boys did not when i got hit in a face with a bat and leave my son out of it you didnt know him or me
wow

United States

#19 Nov 5, 2010
mary wrote:
why angel or anyone else care how i look them boys did not when i got hit in a face with a bat and leave my son out of it you didnt know him or me
did they pay for doing this yet?
well

United States

#20 Nov 5, 2010
maybe someone can help you here call the missouri of representatives chief clerk five seven three seven five one three eight two nine hope this helps you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chief 2 hr Tommy tinkle toe 18
Township 8 hr Just asking 12
Who's going to run for mayor 9 hr a freind 80
kenny 10 hr a freind 20
who burnt that puppy 11 hr YoYoBratt 40
Dumb things black people do! (Sep '10) 11 hr Romulus 158
Jason Pratt (Jan '12) 12 hr Romulus 19

Flash Flood Watch for Dunklin County was issued at March 04 at 2:57AM CST

Clarkton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Clarkton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:08 am PST

NBC Sports 9:08AM
Kendall Langford visiting the defensive tackle-less Lions today
Bleacher Report 9:28 AM
Kendall Langford: Latest News, Rumors and Speculation on Free-Agent DT
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions
Bleacher Report 6:35 PM
Should NFL Teams Consider Steep Price of Justin Houston Trade?
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip