guess whos back?.... back again....

Posted in the Clarkton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sick of stupidity

United States

#1 Jul 14, 2011
Any one seen this load of crap? He just....wow...no words.
http://youtu.be/Sp9TgaT3PxI

“1 & Only”

Since: Feb 08

Clarkton

#2 Jul 14, 2011
It's actually not bad. He may be verbal but it's him and he shouldn't change bc people don't like him or his music. People never give Tim the respect he deserves, he has been doing good since he left Clarkton and that's more than what i can say for most people who just bash others on here for their own humor!!!
Fred 2121

Kennett, MO

#3 Jul 15, 2011
That sucks!
Somebody who knows

United States

#4 Jul 15, 2011
Those songs are old. A couple years atleast. All though I did hear that he had intrest from a few record companies. Never heard what happened. Dont really know what happened to him. Havent heard anything from him in a long time.
haha

Sacramento, CA

#5 Jul 15, 2011
Remember that horrible cd he did when he was in school? He thought he was cool but he didnt know we were all just making fun of him. Jose Lopez, now theres a guy with something mr tc whiteboy didnt have....TALENT
For real

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Jul 15, 2011
Dont see how anybody in their right mind vould possibly think that crap is music or art in any way shape or form!!!!!!!!!! Take out all the curse words and theres nothing left but hot air!!!
haha

Sacramento, CA

#7 Jul 15, 2011
amen and pass the potato salad

“1 & Only”

Since: Feb 08

Clarkton

#8 Jul 15, 2011
See this is all people do on here and that's just bash people behind a computer without a name to put up here. His cd wasn't great but yet he has passion to make something of himself and that's what I'm glad he is doing. Do something with your life and make something out of it!
Seriously

United States

#9 Jul 16, 2011
One person defending him....haha
Music Lover

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jul 16, 2011
I'm not sure who this is or what he is supposed to be saying other than he is back....and with his lack of originality....and the use of profanity...he needs to go back...way back...

I've heard rap before, but this isn't it. It's just someone very limited in intelligence and who is unable to write something that makes sense without using cuss words.
Truth be told

United States

#11 Jul 16, 2011
yes the first cd wasn't great at all, but at least he had the guts to put something out there. No body thought he would do it, so he did it just to prove a point. i have heard those songs already and yes they are old as someone said. he wasn't being serious about the songs. he was testing a new studio (where ever he is) that he was working with. but the two songs on the YouTube page show something that no one has acknowledged so i will, progression. those two songs individually are better than the whole cd he did way back when. yes hes vulgar but in comparison to the rest of rap music, its not as bad, he just likes the f word. don't act like you've never said it before. lastly, from what i heard a long time ago he was doing another TC cd called underground 2 but i don't know. i would like to hear it. practice makes perfect.
Truth be told

United States

#12 Jul 16, 2011
@MusicLover

Rap without cussing? SERIOUSLY? typical rap music is FILLED with cussing, sex, violence, Drugs, Cars, bling, and all that stuff. considering he didnt mention any of that stuff....maybe you should take a look into rap music again. or better yet, just turn back to the country stations.
Truth be told

United States

#13 Jul 16, 2011
Has anyone actually talked to him recently? i haven't talked to him in almost 2 years when he made those songs(and a few others) but he disappeared. cant find him on facebook or anything.
haters

United States

#14 Jul 17, 2011
Keep doing what you're doing. Tim-n-em is a great guy, so all you haters can just get lost!
Slomoe

United States

#15 Jul 17, 2011
like, don't listen to rap, it's the evil music of today
but, I really fell in love with the sound that was coming out form the East Coast
So we got it and twisted it up a bit, now the industry's having a heatstroke
Some say that rap is dead, but when I get the white, black, and red
and jump on the tour bus, do 58 shows, then I'm back with a big black sack of bread
Can't believe that that was said, cause I'm here with a stack of fed
and I got it from rap/hip-hop or whatever and I did not have to beg
So, here I stand, the mic in hand with my rap attire
and I like my fans spending grands cause we got the fire
My merchandise like 5 G's every half an hour
and you cry like a baby so topix must be your pacifier
wah wah wah

United States

#16 Jul 17, 2011
For those that dont know. Slomoe typed some tech n9ne lyrics and changed a word.
Slomoe

United States

#17 Jul 17, 2011
Yes
Slomoe

United States

#18 Jul 17, 2011
It's nice to find a Technician of mine thanks for being a fan. See you at River Side.
SLOMOE SUCKS

United States

#19 Jul 17, 2011
YOU AINT TECH N9NE! SO QUIT BULLSH!TTING! TECHNICIAN OF YOURS? GTOH!
REAL TECHNICIAN I AM

United States

#20 Jul 17, 2011
@SloHOE stop COPYING Techs lyrics then try to pawn them off as your own. then try to play it of when you get CAUGHT!! You're not a Technician because real Technicians wouldn't try to fake that shit

Timothy or TC or whatever you call your self. keep doing you family. We see you up here in KCMO and we cool with you. Keep it STRANGE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Area doctor charged with sexually abusing patients (Oct '10) 1 hr cali 43
In need of spanking. (Aug '08) 5 hr Darren Meligan 16
Michelle Burrow.. What's she doing now?? 5 hr susie Q 2
Here's a copy of the sunshine law citizens 21 hr Fred 5
hateful at Hardees Fri lois 3
melissa hall (Mar '12) Fri family 27
Terry Tate Fri Hmmmm 1

Clarkton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance