Mr. Philip Harrison
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MkZ-16

Sikeston, MO

#1 Aug 4, 2009
Give me your opinions on Mr. Philip Harrison the head man at Clarkton High!!
Pete

Sterling, VA

#2 Aug 4, 2009
MkZ-16 Do you know Steven White? You both are from Sedgewickville, Mo..
Jack

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Aug 4, 2009
I know Steven White, we went to different schools together!

Dexter, MO

#4 Aug 5, 2009
who is steven white and where in h@## is sedgwickville
Jack

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Aug 5, 2009
Sedgwickville is where Steven White lives!!

Dexter, MO

#6 Aug 5, 2009
ok, where is sedgwickville and who is steven white, or can you not answer a two part question. never mind i found it, it is down here. down here meaning right next to crack ville and steven must be the king of crap lol. and jack is his right hand man if you know what i mean.
is as does

Johnson City, TN

#7 Aug 5, 2009
Stupidity has no bounds- Kindergarden is understandable

Dexter, MO

#8 Aug 5, 2009
i guess if you asked a stupid question you get a stupid answer and as they say stupid is as stupid does, i didn't start the stupidity, i just thought if i came down to his level he might apreciate the question a little more.
Jack

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Aug 5, 2009
Guest, I think that you did very well with your answer/s.

It is unfortunate that you lack a sense of humor, however.
redneck chic

Schaumburg, IL

#10 Aug 5, 2009
no one answred the question on phillip harrison. what do you think of him?
curious from clarkton

United States

#11 Aug 5, 2009
Gay
Jerry Cunningham

United States

#12 Aug 6, 2009
He is not gay. Even though i used to tease him about it. He has a good heart and more hair on his back than on his head, but he is a very nice guy and would do anything he could for this school. I remember back when we were kids and most of us dreamed about being baseball players, doctors, and lawyers, he would say I want to be superintendent of this school. He did it with a lot of hard work and all his heart. I probably know him better than anyone and my opinion might not matter, but i think he is underpaid and he stresses too much about making this school a GREAT success. He has been at this school many hours to do other people's job because they will not do it. I have told him many times to not do it and make those people do it or get fired no matter who they are. He tells me "If I do not do it, it will not get down." People you have a friend in that superintendent position. There is no one in this town or around here that would give and do for this school what he does.
Show Me Girl

United States

#13 Aug 6, 2009
MkZ-16 wrote:
In my opinion Clarkton School is lucky to have such a decent hard working honest person with morales as their "Head Guy" all those things in one package don't come along very often. Especially in this day and time.
electriclori

United States

#14 Aug 6, 2009
MkZ-16 wrote:
Mr.Harrison,a friend was playing with my computer last night and thought his comment would be funny,It wasnt,I apologize
Jeri Ann

Puxico, MO

#15 May 14, 2012
I think he is a lying no good sack of sh!t. Everything that comes out of that mans mouth is nothing but lies just like the school board.

Chicago, IL

#16 May 14, 2012
Jerry Cunningham wrote:
He is not gay. Even though i used to tease him about it. He has a good heart and more hair on his back than on his head, but he is a very nice guy and would do anything he could for this school. I remember back when we were kids and most of us dreamed about being baseball players, doctors, and lawyers, he would say I want to be superintendent of this school. He did it with a lot of hard work and all his heart. I probably know him better than anyone and my opinion might not matter, but i think he is underpaid and he stresses too much about making this school a GREAT success. He has been at this school many hours to do other people's job because they will not do it. I have told him many times to not do it and make those people do it or get fired no matter who they are. He tells me "If I do not do it, it will not get down." People you have a friend in that superintendent position. There is no one in this town or around here that would give and do for this school what he does.
I think it's commendable that you are standing behind your friend, however, I've been present in the very room when he was trashing you. Be careful.
Monkey

Chicago, IL

#17 May 14, 2012
^^^^^^ lol very true!!!
Jeri Ann

Puxico, MO

#18 May 15, 2012
True true Phillip is a two faced sack of crap.
Tyler

Qulin, MO

#19 May 21, 2012
Jeri Ann wrote:
I think he is a lying no good sack of sh!t. Everything that comes out of that mans mouth is nothing but lies just like the school board.
Alls you have to do is get a copy of the Board minutes and you will see that everything Mr. Harrison says is true. Just go by the office and pick up a copy from the secretary if you have the guts.
mother of child
#20 May 27, 2012
phillip harrison is a racist no good piece of crap. He is the reason for all the problems at clarkton school, its time for him to move on. Someone else to take over new changes are needed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot Lady 7 hr Hotty 2
the truth (Oct '15) 9 hr Cops 9
Jr.High baseball (Mar '10) 15 hr Baller12 19
Joyce Lancaster 17 hr Dave 3
family pet stolen out of yard on hwy 62 and cou... 18 hr harden2007 5
Brian Miller (Oct '14) Sun evea miller 10
Brian Payne (Dec '14) Sun kimberly rhody 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarkton Mortgages