First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hater

Kennett, MO

#1 Oct 13, 2009
hes back in jail for something that wasnt all his falt but they dont care the cops just want ther pat on the back
Mom of 3

United States

#2 Oct 13, 2009
Great job police.
Iceman

Columbia, MO

#3 Oct 13, 2009
Thanks for the good news, will be sleeping better tonight.
just saying

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Oct 14, 2009
Great job to the police & now if they could stop a few more in this town we for sure could all sleep a little better!!! The Gribble boy has been locked up since the trailer burnt. That's how it started!(I heard cooking meth) Their is a couple that still need to be busted in this town for sure. And there are also some that need to be busted in the country. Smoking a joint here and there is one thing but if your blowing up houses and all that- look what the hell it's doing to your insides!!! There are a lot of twitchy people in this town!!! I'm sure I will get bashed on this post but I'm entitled to an opinion also!!!
Gribbles Friend

Kennett, MO

#5 Oct 15, 2009
it was not a meth lab in that house mi best friend lived there with her boyfriend and 2 kids. Dewayne is a good guy until u give him a reason not to like you and as they say "pay backs a bitch" and with or without dewayne or who ever it was that house was going go down eitha way. it was chemicals that was left there when the D.E.A came in they didnt find.
oh please

Dexter, MO

#6 Oct 15, 2009
no more takin up for the gribbles. they were trouble in Gideon, and now they are nothin but trouble in Clarkton. get rid of all of em. that house they bought used to be extremely nice, but look at it now. i would be so ashamed. it is too bad they dont know how to take care of anything that nice.
oleballgame

United States

#7 Oct 15, 2009
do they still have "the bitch act"in prison . FYI habitual criminal act aka bitch act. deemed habitual = 25yrs. or 3 strikes , your out .=life ,. some are only happy when incarcerated , after all 3 meals , warm bed ,medical all at tax payer expense . never have to work a day in thier life..soon as they moved to clarkton , they began stealing .
noone

Florence, AL

#8 Oct 23, 2009
im glad that little wanna be gangsta is back where he belongs bc when i see him again hes gonna get that ass wooped bye me a chick cuz i hate that peice of shit little boy...
was on scene

Kennett, MO

#9 Oct 24, 2009
Gribbles Friend wrote:
it was not a meth lab in that house mi best friend lived there with her boyfriend and 2 kids. Dewayne is a good guy until u give him a reason not to like you and as they say "pay backs a bitch" and with or without dewayne or who ever it was that house was going go down eitha way. it was chemicals that was left there when the D.E.A came in they didnt find.
Yea, the Trailor did because of what the police believed to be a meth lab... There was numerous chemicals and pills found. The only thing thats really sad about this, is the fact that there was 2 little children in that home.
How can a parent put their child in that kind of danger .. just the chemicals coming off of what ppl are cooking is very very harmful.. its toxic and they had children inside there.. its just sad that someone can do that to their children..
NOOOOO

Kennett, MO

#10 Oct 27, 2009
was on scene wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, the Trailor did because of what the police believed to be a meth lab... There was numerous chemicals and pills found. The only thing thats really sad about this, is the fact that there was 2 little children in that home.
How can a parent put their child in that kind of danger .. just the chemicals coming off of what ppl are cooking is very very harmful.. its toxic and they had children inside there.. its just sad that someone can do that to their children..
The kids were not in there when everything was going on they was at their grandma's house so keep talking So dont say shit bout the kids there are fine and they are healthy...and i will take up for the gribbles they are awesome and they are the realist ppl in this fuckin town. More then what yall are because all you do is talk shit behind pplz backs.
very funny

Dexter, MO

#11 Oct 28, 2009
NOOOOO wrote:
<quoted text>
The kids were not in there when everything was going on they was at their grandma's house so keep talking So dont say shit bout the kids there are fine and they are healthy...and i will take up for the gribbles they are awesome and they are the realist ppl in this fuckin town. More then what yall are because all you do is talk shit behind pplz backs.
You go ahead and take up for those white trash scanks. The Gribbles are nasty, just look at their house. It used to be nice until they moved in and put up that shitty looking fence. Why own something that nice and just let it go to crap? Those little Gribble boys are nothing but trouble. Wish they would move away from here. We have enough trouble makers without them!!!!!
lol

Dexter, MO

#12 Oct 28, 2009
poop
dewaynes girl

Three Oaks, MI

#13 Jan 17, 2010
u kno what all yall need to shut ur mouth dewayne is no a bad guy he just got mixed up in some bad hit so leave him alone
i agree wit his girl

Kennett, MO

#14 Jan 21, 2010
me and is girl have been friends for a lil bit since i moved here. Dewayne gets in trouble yes but he always gets mixed up with the drama anything that happens in this fuckin town gets blamed on Dewayne when its not him the cops are freakin stupid half of it isnt even them dewayne has a son do you really think he would do something to get sent back to jail/prison and miss out on his sons life idts until you kno him as a friend shut your mouths you know of him but you dont really know him. All yall do is run ya mouths and keep stuff going get over yourselves think of how you would feel if people were talking mad shit bout you. You all do things bad we are not perfect so why just put down dewayne there is not reason in it.
HATER

Piggott, AR

#15 Jan 31, 2010
I HATE all the druggies in this town and hope each and every meth lab burns them out. I say that prayer each night that I lay my weary head to rest, and hey, sounds like it may be happening. This gives me great hope that we may have a decent community to raise our kids in again someday. And as far as innocent criminals, I have always heard that you can't find any guilty ones in prison!! They all claim innocence.

Since: Jul 07

Sikeston, MO

#16 Feb 1, 2010
Like we are going to listen to the ones taking up for them,(Dope Buddys) all of them, They are the ones Dewayne runs with, Dosen't that tell you something.And His Girl is either a slut or a dopehead, I'm sure!
duh

Kennett, MO

#17 Feb 1, 2010
97fordman wrote:
Like we are going to listen to the ones taking up for them,(Dope Buddys) all of them, They are the ones Dewayne runs with, Dosen't that tell you something.And His Girl is either a slut or a dopehead, I'm sure!
"I'm sure" is that an assumption? Does that mean you don't really know her? Then don't trash someone because you assumptions. If you don't know her then don't talk about her.
H8ER 3

United States

#18 Feb 1, 2010
i know his gurl and the b**ch is nasty i mean she don't even know if thats his baby she was having sex with all my friends (FACT I WAS THEIR) so i know about her they gave her a little bit of weed and she did everything they wanted""!!! as for dewayne he is a punk,a pillhead, the boy is just f**k up all the way around and i see why look at what they were raised in as for their sister well she pretty cool i think shes the only one that turned out ok atleast i think she did i heard she was having sex with devaris whle everyone was go away but thats hear say idk never tried lol

Since: Jul 07

Sikeston, MO

#19 Feb 2, 2010
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm sure" is that an assumption? Does that mean you don't really know her? Then don't trash someone because you assumptions. If you don't know her then don't talk about her.
Either a meth head or a crack head!!!
anyone nows this

Malden, MO

#20 Feb 2, 2010
okay if u see dewayne u no eveerything they say on here is true u dont have to no him and no ppl dont need to shut there mouths about something that trashy and yea i agree there house used to be nice but yea why bring in his gf or whoever she is to him on him page but yea his bro never changes close and neva takes baths is hair is greasy i mean people could cook fried twenkies with that sh*t eeeewwww ooooohhhhh and yes they are nuthing but theifs thats all they do and all they will ever do and yea there sis is actually pretty cool i mean shes a verrrryyyy clean person and did do good in her life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hello does anyone know the haines's? (Feb '09) 4 hr Firefighter On scene 86
Chassidy 4 hr keynow 12
The biggest w*o*e in Gideon? Go! Thu Josh 1
std (Nov '08) Thu Josh 34
fortner (Mar '11) Thu Cat 10
Married, is that what he's calling it? Thu Cat 8
Need to get rid of yard sale items Wed A mother 1

Clarkton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarkton Mortgages