not all gribbles are bad

Kennett, MO

#1 Sep 9, 2011
some gribbles are really good people just other people in there family gave them a bad name. so stop hating cause im pretty sure most people in there family could woop your ass.
Grow up

Addison, IL

#2 Sep 12, 2011
Look we all know that the Gribbles go to glass hill and do their dope. Why the cops haven't investigated yet I don't know. Secondly, we know the Gribble boys are going around stealing people's gas and going to vacant lots stealing wood and other supplies. Please stay out of our yard, for we all know that your hard has enough work that could be done to keep you all out of trouble for at least 3 months. Thanks you and have a great day. (Not a Gribble fan because they are snitches.)
gribble

United States

#3 Nov 5, 2011
Im a gribble and i dont appreciate just because someone with the same last name does somethig wrong ppl look at me like im the same way...having a certain last name does not mean ur the same as the rest of the 200 family memebers with the same name...everybody is different...i guess since u have nothing else to do with ur life u wanna get on here and bash ppl u dont even know...get ovr ur self and grow up
Lol

United States

#4 Nov 5, 2011
They are all sick puppies, if I was judging I would have to say the mother I believe her name is Lisa would be the sickest she preys on the sick and elderly, causing pain and heartache to the ones she is supposed to help airing their business to anyone that will listen which is also a crime when you do the work she does (home maker)
gribble

Dexter, MO

#5 Nov 7, 2011
one can talk crap about one person but u dont need to bring the whole family into...its not our fault we get stuck with the last name...its unbelievable that yall can go by how one person acts and talk like we are all that way...i have never been in trouble and never plan on being in trouble in anyway..i graduated high school and now im attending college to become a nurse...and omg guess what...my lastname is gribble
joshua hall

Campbell, MO

#6 Nov 14, 2011
i aint a gribble but everybody needs a lil hlp thewy are arnt all good but we do appreciate what lisa and the other elders hav done not all are bad and yall need to learn what yall talking bout cause it only shit talkers who got something to hide that why im sayin my name and dnt give crap what yall think josh hall with much friendship to the gribbles
Angel Breedlove

United States

#7 Nov 22, 2011
There aint nothing wrong with Lisa or her family yes they do somethings that arnt very good but guess what we all do so dont go bashing on them for their wrongs cuz u mite not do as bad as them but at least they stand up and do what they think is right. its funny how i bet no1 will go say the shit ur saying to their faces thats y u so worried bout posting it on here cuz u dnt have the gumption to go and say it to them. Grow the fuk up.
Time Traveler

Longview, WA

#8 Nov 22, 2011
Angel Breedlove wrote:
There aint nothing wrong with Lisa or her family yes they do somethings that arnt very good but guess what we all do so dont go bashing on them for their wrongs cuz u mite not do as bad as them but at least they stand up and do what they think is right. its funny how i bet no1 will go say the shit ur saying to their faces thats y u so worried bout posting it on here cuz u dnt have the gumption to go and say it to them. Grow the fuk up.
Sit down, fatness.
Angel Breedlove

United States

#9 Nov 22, 2011
Hunny aint nuthin fat bout meh :) u think u hot shit put ya name
Time Traveler

Longview, WA

#11 Nov 22, 2011
Angel Breedlove wrote:
Hunny aint nuthin fat bout meh :) u think u hot shit put ya name
I am not hot sh*t. I am not sh*t at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are men so damn stubborn 2 hr Abused survivor 11
Janie christen 13 hr Bbking 10
Is it legal to dig up a grave? 17 hr For real 13
Teresa Butler update? 18 hr Rascally Rabbit 34
any single men (Jul '15) 20 hr william 59
Amanda Wilson 22 hr Just bad 27
Dreama wilson 22 hr Just bad 6

Clarkton Jobs

Personal Finance

Clarkton Mortgages