School Board sign up and election

School Board sign up and election

Posted in the Clarkton Forum

Resident

United States

#1 Dec 29, 2011
Anybody know anything about who has signed up and when the deadline is. I didn't see it published in any papers.
Music Lover

United States

#2 Jan 2, 2012
Who is up to be reelected?
Croak12

Dallas, TX

#3 Feb 15, 2012
Hopefully Bolin will be voted out!
citizen cane

United States

#4 Feb 15, 2012
Maybe new ones wil come in and make it a better place.
Just the Facts

Kennett, MO

#5 Feb 20, 2012
Not expressing an opinion here, just answering the question:

Mike Winchester has opted to not seek re-election so his seat will be open.

Wanda Bolin is up for re-election.

Tyler Miller and Johnny Hardcastle will both be running.
Jimmy Payne in Florida

United States

#6 Jun 4, 2012
I was just wondering if the School Board or its Clarkton Residents ever think about Charles E Nash better known to everyone around those parts as "Choppy Nash" he used to give a great number of his time to the Clarkton School System driving the school bus doing the up keep on them as well and working for many of the Farmers around there ..also helping out doing alot of automotive work for the Clarkton Residents..he worked his life away there in that great close net little community that im still proud to call my home and proud to tell people im from Clarkton missouri..thank you fine folks for your valueable time,,,Rest in peace Grand pa Choppy..Grandson Jimmy Payne (Fl.)
Jerri Ann

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jun 4, 2012
Jimmy Payne in Florida wrote:
I was just wondering if the School Board or its Clarkton Residents ever think about Charles E Nash better known to everyone around those parts as "Choppy Nash" he used to give a great number of his time to the Clarkton School System driving the school bus doing the up keep on them as well and working for many of the Farmers around there ..also helping out doing alot of automotive work for the Clarkton Residents..he worked his life away there in that great close net little community that im still proud to call my home and proud to tell people im from Clarkton missouri..thank you fine folks for your valueable time,,,Rest in peace Grand pa Choppy..Grandson Jimmy Payne (Fl.)
Choppy was a good men. I knew him well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are men so damn stubborn 1 hr Abused survivor 11
Janie christen 13 hr Bbking 10
Is it legal to dig up a grave? 17 hr For real 13
Teresa Butler update? 18 hr Rascally Rabbit 34
any single men (Jul '15) 20 hr william 59
Amanda Wilson 21 hr Just bad 27
Dreama wilson 22 hr Just bad 6

Clarkton Jobs

Personal Finance

Clarkton Mortgages