First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cmon now

Clarksville, VA

#21 Aug 1, 2012
Spirits price is not back up. If it were it would be higher than NC prices and it is not. I see them both every day.

My point is if the Spirit store were not there Uppys would be higher than the NC prices as it was before the Spirit store opened which given the NC gas tax being much higher than VA's is ridiculous.
XYZ

Clarksville, VA

#22 Aug 6, 2012
No one wanted to believe me when I said that the low price Spirit craze was just a ploy. Well today 6 Aug 12, proved the point. Spirit now has the highest gas prices of any station in the area including Uppy's.

Spirit $3.45
Uppy's $3.39

Case closed. Clarksville as usual, you lose.
cmon now

Clarksville, VA

#23 Aug 12, 2012
I will go along with that compared to South Boston and South Hill but not Oxford or Henderson.
Which WAS my point all along. For a long time before the Spirit station gas in Cville was higher than in NC. It is not now. At least it accomplished something.
Yes Cville is getting gouged because it is on the lake.
whomever

Clarksville, VA

#24 Feb 6, 2013
a VERY concerned citizen wrote:
Very glad that the old store out by the airport has opened up. Gas there has been about 10 cents less than uppys.
But still, it is not as low as it should be given that Virginia gas tax is much lower than NC gas tax.
So just what the heck is going on here?????
be happy all you want but this new gas station is the reason many of us dont have working cars!!! theres water in there gas!
Gas is TOO dang high

Clarksville, VA

#25 Feb 19, 2013
Now South Boston's lower gas is gone. It was the same yesterday at the store across from walmart as at the Spirit station.

Explain that for me....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 8 hr Jake 1,361
Moving Sep 1 puppylove 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug '14 Time Flys 2,545
Lamplighter Restaurant (Jun '12) May '14 Booster 4
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr '14 Jim 1,432
childeren programs in clarksville (Mar '14) Mar '14 mominva 1
Ruff ranks high on gift-taking list (Feb '14) Feb '14 Warren 1
Clarksville Dating
Find my Match

Clarksville Jobs

Clarksville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Clarksville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clarksville

Personal Finance