Is this job a scam you think?

Is this job a scam you think?

Posted in the Clarksville Forum

ianthejwx294

Querétaro, Mexico

#1 Nov 3, 2013
Is this job a scam you think?I'm 17 years old and posted and ad on craigslist looking for a job. Someone replied asking me if I'm interested and I said yes. They said I would be getting payed in money gram and western union. The job description is this:making payment out to our cliernt with information giving to you by us and then mail them out for delivering. She said I would need a printer, ink, envelopes, clasps, and blank checks.
Do you think this is legit?
Thanks for the help
falknermgp368

Querétaro, Mexico

#2 Nov 3, 2013
ianthejwx294 wrote:
Is this job a scam you think?I'm 17 years old and posted and ad on craigslist looking for a job. Someone replied asking me if I'm interested and I said yes. They said I would be getting payed in money gram and western union. The job description is this:making payment out to our cliernt with information giving to you by us and then mail them out for delivering. She said I would need a printer, ink, envelopes, clasps, and blank checks.
Do you think this is legit?
Thanks for the help.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Virginia Medicaid Expansion (Feb '16) Feb '16 Patient X 1
Robert's Restaurant (Nov '08) Feb '16 william 4
Missing dog (Sep '15) Sep '15 Sue 1
The Penquin (Aug '08) Jun '15 Thomas Gregory 7
DSL Through Verizon in Clarksville (Apr '15) Apr '15 Ulysses 1
Healthcare in Clarksville Va (Jan '15) Mar '15 djanjj2u 2
where do i go to get a free background check? (Nov '13) Feb '15 Monique 3

Clarksville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance