Clarksville doctor making amazing recovery

Nov 28, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Virginia/North Carolina News

“The medical examiner did a re-enactment which determined that Gregg was on his back and the bullet entered the frontal lobe on the right side and exited the top left side”

Dr. Gregg Zwilling has a lot to be thankful for this year. Until May 2005, Zwilling was living a peaceful life in Clarksville. via Virginia/North Carolina News

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 160 of160
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
featurewriter

Topanga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

West point, I had to go back 2 months worth of posts to find that old one you were referring to. You obviously didn't read my LAST post from a few days ago. Or perhaps you did, and you just don't know how to live in the now and have gratitude.

And did it ever occur to you that i was being nice because I wanted something back that meant so much to me? I have very little that belonged to my parents, and those glasses were something that my father and I shared and laughed about for so many years together. I was actually surprised to learn that something I cherished so much and thought was lost forever was actually at Gregg's house, and then I was told, taken by Lisa. If she doesn't have them then where are they? And where is the 1950's bar that I would give anything to have? I could go on and on, but it's the past, over and gone. And really what I say or do or what is important to me is really none of your business.

You probably should read my most recent post, not something I wrote 2 months ago after my brother told me Lisa took the glasses. I noticed that all your posts are focused on the past and not once have you focused on the blessing and miracle that Gregg is alive and Really happy today. In fact, it amazes me that no one is saying that on this blog. Says an awful lot about everyone. Spiritually bankrupt comes to mind.

Perhaps you should consider living in the now because do you realize how many today's you are wasting? Instead of celebrating Gregg's miracle and thanking God for his life and all the blessings, you choose to live in the past and focus on the darkness and continue to say the same thing, over and over again. I choose to trust that God will take care of this in his own way, because most people don't get away from the Karma they have created.

And I choose to Thank God for the blessings in my life, and the blessing he bestowed upon Greg. I choose to praise God for Greg's miracle instead of dwelling in the past. It's gone and you cannot change it, no matter how many posts you continue write.
Clarksville

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

We all thanks God that Dr. Z is doing well. I have a problem with anyone saying nice things about Lisa who cheated on him with many and Roger who was sleeping with her for six months prior to the shooting.
featurewriter

Topanga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

I never said nice things about Lisa. Are you fucking nuts? West point started this bull shit.
I want OFF this blog but there is no way to delete posts. SO WHOEVER IS THE ADMIN ON THIS THING REMOVE ME and my posts.

I AM WAY TO BUSY TO BE DRAWN BACK INTO THIS BULL SHIT. By the way my company was featured on the TODAY SHOW this morning. So while you are stirring it up and twisting the truth, I am doing some pretty cool things that IS making a real difference in
people's lives.
featurewriter

Topanga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

This will be my last comment on here as I have unsubscribed. The more I think of how Clarksville and West Point twisted my words around the more pissed off I get.

You should both know:

I was the one that called Marcella Fiero using my LA contacts and talked to her and told her why I thought it was important she do a reenactment. Normally it's not done unless there is a homicide, especially by someone with her high profile. I also kept in touch with the lead detective for updates, and shared what knowledge was shared with me from a District Judge. I spoke to the Attorney General's office and read through all the transcripts and talked to a lot of people short of coming to do personal interviews. In fact I believe some of my earlier posts had all that information.

So for you to twist my words around, and discount all I did to help Gregg, really is upsetting I have asked for my posts to be removed by whomever is the admin. I have copied and pasted my earlier writing that I may want to keep for the future.

So, Clarksville before you start twisting words, make sure you know what you are talking about. Go back and read my earlier posts.

I wish you all well. But it is really more important to live in the now, and do positive things that make a difference in people's lives instead of doing the same rant for over 5 years. Yes, this was started in 2007. And here we are still talking about the same thing, twisting words and putting down someone who gave their all to try and get an indictment.

I'm done. Unsubscribed. Over and out.
featurewriter

Topanga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Read page 3 of this blog.
featurewriter

Topanga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Clarksville and Westpoint:

READ PAGE 3 OF THIS BLOG....

How quickly everyone forgets.
Clarksville

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

featurewriter, very nice article on page 3. How could you ever think better of either Roger or the Bitch. You said: "I am entitled to believe what I want to believe, and maybe I'd have more of a positive opinion of her if she took a positive action and returned what belonged to my father"
Mindi

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Judged:

All the anger on this blog comes from one thing....a horrible crime was committed and everyone is upset about it. Those who knew Gregg before and people like me who know him now. So many years have gone by and the frustration that no one has paid for what was done to Gregg is palatable. Family laundry, glassware, insults...it's all sad. I, peronally, would love nothing better than for whoever did this to him pay for it. I have always said that what goes around comes around. But until that day I will continue to be his friend and cheerleader and staunch supporter. He has inspired me and he inspires others daily. I feel a personal blessing was bestowed on me the day I met Gregg Zwilling.
NC Friend

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

I have known Gregg since he was in school at NC State University, before all this before he was a Doctor. He was a universally good guy, loved all around.I can't believe something so terrible happened to someone I used to know and work with. I'm so fortunate to STILL know him. Praise God he lived! I am blessed he returned to NC, and is among those who love him. He is still a go-to person for me when I want to bounce off something medical. I only found out yesterday about the past. All I can say is: his ex should be rotting in jail. I wish him every extra blessing and happiness for the rest of his life.
Goldendoodle mom

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

I used to live in Clarksville, and often wonder what ever happened to Dr. Gregg Zwilling? I knew them both and never did find out what happened. We moved from there about 7 years ago.
Raleigh Resident

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Dr. Gregg Zwilling being inducted into the Sanderson High School Hall of Fame next weekend. Check out this link... http://issuu.com/dreamlakemedia /docs/919magazine_zone3_issue0 07 (page 24)
Raleigh Resident

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Try this link and go to page 24.
http://issuu.com/dreamlakemedia/docs/919magaz...
Mindi

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Raleigh Resident wrote:
Try this link and go to page 24.
http://issuu.com/dreamlakemedia/docs/919magaz...
Gregg looks fantastic. What a wonderful honor! I've met a lot of extraordinary people in my life. He is definitely one of them. He deserves every happiness life has to offer. What a wonderful and caring person. Congratulations to Gregg!
Relative

Morrisville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Well for everyone who wants to know, today Gregg got married to his girlfriend and he is a very happy man. So congratulations to him and his wife.
West Point

New Windsor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Congratulations to Gregg and his bride much love and happiness
Dad

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

New life, second chance..........
Congratulations to the happy couple.
Crystal

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Congratulations to the Happy couple! Amen.:) God is GREAT!!!
Mindi Truitt

Elon, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

In honor of my friendship with Gregg I have written another children's book. It is based around a story he told me once about Indians out west and cacti. I am donating ALL proceeds to BIANC from the sale of this book. The publication has been pushed to later this year as my father is in the final stage of lung cancer in hospice this week.:-(

I can't wait for this new book to join the others I've written and bring joy to the children who read it and funding to the cause it will contribute to.

May God continue to bless Gregg and his new wife.
Crystal

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Please keep us posted on the book and it's release. I would love to purchase a couple copies for my own grandchildren.

Sending prayers to you and your family during this difficult time in your life.
Mindi Truitt

Elon, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Crystal wrote:
Please keep us posted on the book and it's release. I would love to purchase a couple copies for my own grandchildren.
Sending prayers to you and your family during this difficult time in your life.
I appreciate the prayers very much....My dad passed on January 4, 2014.:-(
I look forward to the release of this book and will let everyone know when it is available for purchase.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of160
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clarksville Discussions

Search the Clarksville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Fri Hoolio 2,539
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
Lamplighter Restaurant (Jun '12) May '14 Booster 4
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr '14 Jim 1,433
childeren programs in clarksville Mar '14 mominva 1
Ruff ranks high on gift-taking list Feb '14 Warren 1
where do i go to get a free background check? (Nov '13) Dec '13 Will 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Clarksville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000