the leshers go to jail
First Prev
of 184
Next Last
see it all

Dallas, TX

#1 Apr 21, 2008
WELL WELL WELL Check it out KARMA KARMA, IS A BITCH
(with a little help)
MR. and MRS. MARK LESHER are in the RR COUNTY JAIL as we speak......
I have mentioned the far reach of some people.
That reach just Grabbed the Leshers.
I tried to warn those that try to harm our friends....
If the dear Leshers get out of Jail on this deal,they will likly be rearressted for other crimes....
I hope they don't do anything harmfull to themselves before the FAT LADY SINGS.
Watch TOMMORROWS NEWS PAPER___
We just helped KARMA fulfill it's RIGHT
Poster

Overbrook, OK

#2 Apr 21, 2008
What are they in jail for? Tell us!
Katie

Tallahassee, FL

#4 Apr 21, 2008
see it all wrote:
WELL WELL WELL Check it out KARMA KARMA, IS A BITCH
(with a little help)
MR. and MRS. MARK LESHER are in the RR COUNTY JAIL as we speak......
I have mentioned the far reach of some people.
That reach just Grabbed the Leshers.
I tried to warn those that try to harm our friends....
If the dear Leshers get out of Jail on this deal,they will likly be rearressted for other crimes....
I hope they don't do anything harmfull to themselves before the FAT LADY SINGS.
Watch TOMMORROWS NEWS PAPER___
We just helped KARMA fulfill it's RIGHT
For real?! I am not a local so don't know all the inside scoop. Why are they in jail?
Katie

Tallahassee, FL

#7 Apr 21, 2008
GUT WAGON wrote:
Look back through thread about shannon, it was all true thats why she told her name.Watch news paper for facts. "KARMA" has started and their will be several new residents in rrcounty jail before hes done. You might check another section in news paper before it is over you can bank on that. Dont mess with wife and kids unless you want to play for "BLOOD" is what I know soon they will too. I promise I will lite up your life soon you lesher trash.
Ok..thanks. I will stay tuned!
red river opinion

United States

#9 Apr 21, 2008
larry spangler is smiling down from heaven above i just wish he was here working to see them both in jail too bad ernest henslee is not with them
money

Paris, TX

#13 Apr 21, 2008
Shannon wrote:
Just want to thank rrsheriff dept and the others for doing a fine job today and maybe justice will finally be served. Thank You to those that made this possible, you know who you are, thanks a million.
So, that's what this is about!
whats up

United States

#14 Apr 22, 2008
This is some of the most disgusting stuff I've read in a long time.I'm really upset about that little boy. My prayers go out to the whole family! Do the Leshers have children? I can't stand to think they do considering how perverse they are!!!!!
The Reason

AOL

#15 Apr 22, 2008
The Leshers were hand cuffed and taken to rrcounty jail house. The reason for the arrest is for the sexual assualt on Shannon. They were able to bond out on a 100,000 each. But for some even greater news they will be rearrested soon for many other suits filed against them. So to the Leshers " You are not above the LAW" in rrcounty like you thought you were. HA HA HA this ones on you and more to come very soon. LOL, LOL, LOL!!!!!!!!!!
see it all

AOL

#16 Apr 22, 2008
Now you see why the people that have aligned themselves with the LESHERS,cannot be elected to any official office of any sort.
The ones that have done so will be replaced and or removed.
It's not over,by a long shot.
Mr. Coyels friends are ready and willing to go to bat for him and his family at this time.
Even though he has not asked anyone to help.
We never forget what he has done for us. We never forget what someone does to him.
He should rest assured that he doesn't have to watch his back. WE WILL BE THERE WATCHING IT FOR HIM...
SO Lesher,Price,Henslee and McCarter be nice and stay safe. KARMA never forgets or forgives
Shall remain nameless

Mount Pleasant, TX

#17 Apr 22, 2008
Makes alot of sense now as to why they so adamantly were campaigning for Hamilton/Abbott..maybe they thought w/those two in this would never come to light.. But so sad for them.. Wonder why the Texarkana paper hasn't picked this up. He does have a law office in Texarkana and its quite the headline "Lawyer who files federal lawsuit arrested for sexual assault"... Wonder what the Richardson brothers are thinking about their illustrious lawyer now!
see it all

Dallas, TX

#18 Apr 22, 2008
excuse me for the misspell above #16 the name Price should have been RICE....
as far as I know now NO PRICE in involved..
But MIKE RICE IS.....
John

United States

#20 Apr 22, 2008
When is all this stuff comming out on Lesher? When I moved away people seemed to like the guy, but if what I'm hearing on this forum is true, then Lesher is up to his ears in poop. Red River Co. has always had its share of scumbags, but a person this high up should be a huge story. Who is investigating? I do hope it is independent from RRCo.(Texas Rangers, or Fed)
If found guilty, throw the book at him. Misuse of public trust is fairly common in this day and age.
Sad. Good luck to all. Keep em honest.
John

United States

#22 Apr 22, 2008
WoW! I just called some local news providers & its true. The Leshers have been arested. That was about all I could get. The story is comming. Check out your local news providers tomorrow.
Wow!
New info

Tyler, TX

#24 Apr 22, 2008
Check out today's Texarkana Gazette
Katie

Crawfordville, FL

#28 Apr 22, 2008
News wrote:
These lescher people have sued county and many others for many years. Now the truth has come out about them everybody call your newspapers. Make sure the truth is printed just like the fribulous lawsuits Mark Lesher filed that was printed.
I just checked online for Texarkana Gazette and the arrest/Leshers is on front page it appears. However, I am not in Texas and could not register for whatever reason to read thusly. Can someone post the article that has access or is that allowed? Thanks....
Katie

Crawfordville, FL

#29 Apr 22, 2008
I was able to read part of the article with Texarkana paper...Leshers indited by grand jury on sexual assualt charges..posted bond. ongoing investigation so Varley did not comment...print very small and hard to decipher from here but I think this is what it said...anyone else see it?

Yeah buddy....!
the facts

AOL

#30 Apr 22, 2008
This is crazy. Gut Wagon you must be an idiot you have no facts to support anything you say. Jerry probably did love Spangler. Jerry and his brother have been involved in crop insurance fraud for years every farmer in the county knows it. People all know what Jerry did to his first wife. if your a male and have been to Jerry's home then you have seen Shannon's chest he's always telling her to raise her shirt and see what $5000 dollars can buy. Then everyone is talking about the proof they have
(Shannon) there is know proof. Shannon got a new Corvette for making up these allegations. Shannon
you should be careful what you tell and to who. You said the Leshers were going to try and help you get away from Jerry, they let you live on there land and then Jerry told you if you didn't drop the divorce
charges and the allegations against you made against him and your 14 year old daughter he'd have Spangler put a charge on you, have your kids taken away and you 'ed go to prison. The next week
you were back at Jerry's. Now if this is not true I guess you lied to me get your story straight Shannon
or at least tell Jerry to get his straight. I guess all the years of cocaine abuse James and Jerry
either one can get their story right.
the facts

AOL

#31 Apr 22, 2008
Robert McCarver is the guy that Shannon was having sex with while Jerry watched he also was with her while she was living on Lesher's place
Jerry wont let McCarver be found because he's the one that knows that what Jerry I mean Shannon
(I guess there's really no difference)is saying is untrue. You watch he will never be found
Katie

Crawfordville, FL

#32 Apr 22, 2008
see it all wrote:
Now you see why the people that have aligned themselves with the LESHERS,cannot be elected to any official office of any sort.
The ones that have done so will be replaced and or removed.
It's not over,by a long shot.
Mr. Coyels friends are ready and willing to go to bat for him and his family at this time.
Even though he has not asked anyone to help.
We never forget what he has done for us. We never forget what someone does to him.
He should rest assured that he doesn't have to watch his back. WE WILL BE THERE WATCHING IT FOR HIM...
SO Lesher,Price,Henslee and McCarter be nice and stay safe. KARMA never forgets or forgives
who is McCarter? VERY interesting! Keep us posted....FINALLY...shoe is on the other foot of Lesher et al.
Katie

Crawfordville, FL

#33 Apr 22, 2008
Nameless wrote:
<quoted text> Who is pick and budweiser?
the plot thickens...pick I think is Ice Pick who posted and he/she responded "yes Daddy".....stay tuned...this should become veeerrry interesting!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 184
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing Person, Jennifer Bench (Jan '09) Aug 1 red 41
The young man who begs for money at the grocery... Jul 19 Class 1990 1
Hhjh Jul '17 What you think 2
digger Jul '17 jwood 1
Ben McCoin dies in prison (Mar '14) Jul '17 loserville 11
Dr. Maccarone arrested for Domestic Assault (May '11) Jul '17 Grant 28
Sulphur bottom stories ! Jun '17 Lonesome dove 1

Clarksville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarksville Mortgages