JustAFriend

Paris, TX

#1 Feb 6, 2011
Will Red River County law enforcement ever solve altons case?
over and over

Chipley, FL

#2 Feb 7, 2011
yea, when there is evidence to solve it. why don't you go read the 6 or 7 threads already posted here on this instead of just trying to be a part of the problem you could read some and help be a part of the solution.
Dead Men Dont Testify

Paris, TX

#3 Feb 16, 2011
This horrendous crime will never be solved without a confession, Peek's widow and humphrie's lover are the only living witness who knows. Dead men don't talk. It would take a very smart investigator to go over those M.H.M.R. records, maybe subpoena them again,from the local office, not Terrell S.H., something could have mistakenly been omitted. They need to be retrieved locally and in their entirety. It's obvious she was covering her tracks manically on medical notes which she voluntarily submitted before the grand jury convened the first time.Crime scene "tracks" do not exist due to poor unintentional police work. We all know where she was when they(G.J. was most likely to indict the murderer. She calculated if she was "insane", due to being sexually abused by her husband and his good friend she would have a better chance of getting away with it. I bet the grieving widow never brought the forced sex threesome up to law enforcement.Alton Peek would have never committed such an act, what do you think?
Rrc

Denton, TX

#4 Aug 6, 2011
Hello
Rrc

Denton, TX

#5 Sep 25, 2011
Yeap
iam about that

Clarksville, TX

#6 Jan 4, 2012
Dead Men Dont Testify wrote:
This horrendous crime will never be solved without a confession, Peek's widow and humphrie's lover are the only living witness who knows. Dead men don't talk. It would take a very smart investigator to go over those M.H.M.R. records, maybe subpoena them again,from the local office, not Terrell S.H., something could have mistakenly been omitted. They need to be retrieved locally and in their entirety. It's obvious she was covering her tracks manically on medical notes which she voluntarily submitted before the grand jury convened the first time.Crime scene "tracks" do not exist due to poor unintentional police work. We all know where she was when they(G.J. was most likely to indict the murderer. She calculated if she was "insane", due to being sexually abused by her husband and his good friend she would have a better chance of getting away with it. I bet the grieving widow never brought the forced sex threesome up to law enforcement.Alton Peek would have never committed such an act, what do you think?
i think its all a lie i knew him and he was great guy and never did what he was being acused of he was murdered

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joshua Mooney- 1st Assembly of God Avery (Dec '14) Sun Cvillian 13
Intersting FACTS from the BIBLE Sun Cvillian 2
Thank you Medicine Chest Sun Cvillian 2
Hospital biggest rip-off? (Sep '15) Aug 17 Bagwell Resident 10
me Aug 15 meandmy 1
old blacksmith shop (Apr '14) Aug 9 Robert Edwards- 3
The local gamewarden and his crooked ways!! (Aug '08) Aug 6 Logger head 41

Clarksville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance