Dee39

United States

#1 Dec 9, 2008
Did they really get beat by a JV team?
tIgEr FaN

Texarkana, TX

#2 Dec 18, 2008
UUUUHHH No!!!!!!!!!! This is not true. The boys are 10-3. They lost to Sabine, Liberty Eliyah, and Texas High. All Varity level teams.
tIgEr FaN

Texarkana, TX

#3 Dec 18, 2008
***VARSITY LEVEL TEAMS. SORRY LITTLE SPELLING ERROR IN PREVIOUS POSTING
tiger 1

De Kalb, TX

#4 Jan 23, 2009
what's up wit dem hands
tiger 1

De Kalb, TX

#5 Jan 23, 2009
i ant 4rm bogata itz da ville baby
Tex

Sulphur Springs, TX

#6 Jan 24, 2009
Didn't rivercrest beat them last night pretty bad.
tIgEr FaN

Texarkana, TX

#7 Jan 24, 2009
no not bad!!! by about 6. it was a good game. poor officating on both sides. but overall a really good game. both teams have some really good athletes. i think it's looking good for post season play for both teams. i think red river county will be represented well in the playoffs. Both teams (boys and girls) should advance into the playoffs. Go Red River!!!!
Tex

Sulphur Springs, TX

#8 Jan 24, 2009
Thanks, it wasn't as bad i was led to believe. Good luck to both teams.
B-Ball Fan

Broken Arrow, OK

#9 Jan 24, 2009
Clarksville looked they might be too much for the Rebs at the warm-up -- big and strong looking...then the game started and we saw pure athleticism matched up with pure fundamentalism -- what a great game! It was well worth $3 for entertainment for the night! When C'ville brought in a fresh new squad of 5 boys about 1/2 way into the first, I thought this would wear down Rivercrest...but they put forth 100% effort to close the deal on Clarksville
need more new officials

United States

#10 Jan 26, 2009
There were alot of questionable calls in the Cville v. Rivercrest game Friday night. The main one was at the end of the game one of the Tigers went up for a rebound and a Rebel backed ubder him taking his legs out. This is a very dangerous move when you go up you have to be able to come down with no foul. The younger ref that needs to find other things to do on game night and retire from officiating games. He called an over the back call on the tiger player that just had his feet taken out and plastered on the floor and then tried to defend it like he was right! That didnt cost the tigers the game but it stung a lil bit!
Max

Sulphur Springs, TX

#11 Jan 26, 2009
Well, you being from clarksville yo may have seen it different than the other side. Ref are only human and as long as they call a good fair and not onesided, that is all you can ask. some always hollow they called wrong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 min What I say xoxo 18,508
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr That Fart Guy 22,619
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 3 hr That Fart Guy 570
Samantha Turknett 5 hr Heather 1
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 8 hr That Fart Guy 800
David Barnett Commissioner of NOTHING (Mar '12) 10 hr lou 26
Supreme Court 11 hr lou 44
•••

Clarksville News Video

•••
•••

Clarksville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Clarksville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE