RIP IT 92

Texarkana, TX

#1 May 9, 2011
The School Board at Clarksville ISD has got to change !!
2000 girl

Dallas, TX

#2 May 9, 2011
Much agreed!
RIP IT 92

Merkel, TX

#3 May 10, 2011
Get out and vote people !!!
same ole same ole

Whitney, TX

#4 May 14, 2011
Well we got the same old s***. I swear...blacks will vote for anything breathing as long as they are black. More trips for 'black school board members' and raises for the superintendent. Old fashion back scratching. By the time we have three more years of their 'governing techniques' and TEAs investigation of the TAKS test cheating.......our district may be a thing of the past. OUr rift raft can be dispersed through out the county. The other schools will love that. Oh well, s*** happens.
tsktsktsk

Paris, TX

#5 May 14, 2011
same ole same ole wrote:
Well we got the same old s***. I swear...blacks will vote for anything breathing as long as they are black. More trips for 'black school board members' and raises for the superintendent. Old fashion back scratching. By the time we have three more years of their 'governing techniques' and TEAs investigation of the TAKS test cheating.......our district may be a thing of the past. OUr rift raft can be dispersed through out the county. The other schools will love that. Oh well, s*** happens.
Sore loser?
Cool it

Texarkana, TX

#6 May 16, 2011
TAKS cheating ? I knew that the school board pres has taken some high dollar trips. What will happen next ?
Cool it

Texarkana, TX

#7 May 16, 2011
Someone tell us whats up !
Blue Tiger 86

Blossom, TX

#8 May 20, 2011
Where will the school Pres go on a high dollar trip , on tax payers money this time around ? We know the last time it was over $8000 for a trip to Washington D.C.
2000 girl

Dallas, TX

#9 May 20, 2011
And thats why we have no money for the kids!
Disgusted

Texarkana, TX

#10 May 20, 2011
Dockins needs to thank Bonnie Hausler. She gave him the election. Her whole purpose in running was to split the tax payers vote. There were enough voters who did not know her and voted for her to cost MA the election. That was the plan.
Disgusted

Texarkana, TX

#12 May 21, 2011
Theres just 2 white people on the school; board.

2 whites
4 black
1 Indian
angiem

Tyler, TX

#14 May 25, 2011
Has anyone heard about a teacher being suspended from middle school?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 18 min Fossilfarts 677
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 5 hr Manny 535
David Barnett Commissioner of NOTHING (Mar '12) 5 hr cash 35
Red River Justice (Jul '12) Oct 20 lou jr 35
Construction crew Oct 19 Iwannastalnight 1
ghost busters Oct 18 bitu 26
Rhonda Lesher"ROBERT MCCARVER"&Mark "HANDUFFED! (May '09) Oct 17 smart stuff 35

Clarksville News Video

Clarksville Dating
Find my Match

Clarksville Jobs

Clarksville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE