Comments
81 - 90 of 90 Comments Last updated Aug 8, 2011
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
clearly

Texarkana, TX

#87 Jul 30, 2010
weird wrote:
ive never seen so much hate for two people.
You, Yourself, and Yours
franny

Fort Worth, TX

#88 Aug 1, 2010
Where did I talk about anyone's innocence, or guilt? I simply stated that I'm disgusted, and sickened by some of the nasty remarks, and stories on this forum. I will repeat again, that I'm sick of the stories about the Leshers, and anyones involvement with them. These forums were not intended to hear such ugliness in detail about this case.

That was my point. I have no knowledge of anyone's guilt, or innocence. I was remarking about the ugliness of the story. I do tend to believe some on both sides of this issue appear to protest too much, and you know what they say about that?
zipdoday

Stephenville, TX

#89 Oct 25, 2010
franny wrote:
Where did I talk about anyone's innocence, or guilt? I simply stated that I'm disgusted, and sickened by some of the nasty remarks, and stories on this forum. I will repeat again, that I'm sick of the stories about the Leshers, and anyones involvement with them. These forums were not intended to hear such ugliness in detail about this case.
That was my point. I have no knowledge of anyone's guilt, or innocence. I was remarking about the ugliness of the story. I do tend to believe some on both sides of this issue appear to protest too much, and you know what they say about that?
ok
Curious

United States

#90 Jan 28, 2011
Whatever happened to the people involved in this case? I believe the Attorney and his wife were found innocent, right? What about Shannon Coyle and her husband? Never heard the outcome of the Leshers lawsuit afetr they were able to find out posters names. just curious as to how this all played out.
peanut

United States

#91 Jan 31, 2011
well shannon coyle was suppose to go to collin county to face purgery charges but dont know what the out come was on that and havent heard about the out come on the lawsuit
cash

Clarksville, TX

#92 Apr 10, 2011
free as a bird
zipdoday

Killeen, TX

#93 Jul 7, 2011
cash wrote:
free as a bird
a little free bird (at the DQ said) that the Leshers have moved .Was hard for them get a party started with all of the bad press,they are the party type so they moved so they could party.

blake

Clarksville, TX

#94 Jul 15, 2011
zipdoday wrote:
<quoted text>
a little free bird (at the DQ said) that the Leshers have moved .Was hard for them get a party started with all of the bad press,they are the party type so they moved so they could party.
thats not what your moma said.
Sue Me

Alvarado, TX

#95 Aug 6, 2011
Mark Lesher needs to do his job. He needs to stop worrying about topix gossip about himself and worry about his clients who he is appointed by the court to represent.
http://concernedcitizensforracialequality.blo...
moe

Clarksville, TX

#96 Aug 8, 2011
Sue Me wrote:
Mark Lesher needs to do his job. He needs to stop worrying about topix gossip about himself and worry about his clients who he is appointed by the court to represent.
http://concernedcitizensforracialequality.blo...
u get what u PAY FOR GET IT PAY FOR

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 49 min Liberal forever 17,867
Former CHS students do you remember the teacher... 1 hr cash 2
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 5 hr Gasman 22,276
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Thu Gasman 663
The Border Is Secure Wed Henry 1
gangstalking Wed fhjf 1
Slain commissionersí widow faces trial (Jul '09) Wed 24 Dupont 18
•••

Clarksville News Video

•••
•••

Clarksville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Clarksville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Clarksville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clarksville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••