red river county sheriff
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
roy lee

De Kalb, TX

#1 Nov 1, 2011
who will you support for red river county sheriffr.robert bridges or john lorance
justcheckin

Herndon, VA

#2 Nov 1, 2011
cvl needs chuk noris
just asken

Houston, TX

#3 Nov 4, 2011
ant mark running?
roy lee

De Kalb, TX

#4 Nov 8, 2011
just asken wrote:
ant mark running?
Do not think mark is running.he has health problems.i believe john lorance is our best choice.
cash

Blossom, TX

#5 Nov 9, 2011
bridges by a mudslide
john doe

Blossom, TX

#6 Dec 10, 2011
cash wrote:
bridges by a mudslide
he,s looking for a nother job outside red river county
Bubba

United States

#7 Dec 10, 2011
He'll, if I was not so poor I would try to get out of red river county too
Really

De Kalb, TX

#8 Dec 15, 2011
I am reading these reponses and I am truly disturbed. Are people in RRC this uneducated? You all do realize that "Another" is ONE word, right???? Oh, and , does not count in place of '....Good grief! If I were Robert Bridges I would seek employment elsewhere too! As far as John Lorance goes....Well is it even worth talking about? Most likely not. He keeps us all up to date with his life history in the full page ads he takes out in every local paper from here to the Mississippi. It's like reading a 5th grader's writing assignment. It's quality, not quantity. You do not have to stretch out every (unneeded) detail to take up more space. I hate the candidates going around discussing how they are legit and would not smear thier apponents name, all the while telling us about everything the other party has ever done wrong....It's turning into a dick pulling contest. Guess that's a good thing, since we are dealing with some really short dicks ;)
joan

Blossom, TX

#9 Dec 15, 2011
Really wrote:
I am reading these reponses and I am truly disturbed. Are people in RRC this uneducated? You all do realize that "Another" is ONE word, right???? Oh, and , does not count in place of '....Good grief! If I were Robert Bridges I would seek employment elsewhere too! As far as John Lorance goes....Well is it even worth talking about? Most likely not. He keeps us all up to date with his life history in the full page ads he takes out in every local paper from here to the Mississippi. It's like reading a 5th grader's writing assignment. It's quality, not quantity. You do not have to stretch out every (unneeded) detail to take up more space. I hate the candidates going around discussing how they are legit and would not smear thier apponents name, all the while telling us about everything the other party has ever done wrong....It's turning into a dick pulling contest. Guess that's a good thing, since we are dealing with some really short dicks ;)
how do u no how short they r really???
alligatorseating beefjerky

Monroe, LA

#10 Dec 18, 2011
Really must be male and must get pulled over ALOT.
RueStir

Roanoke, TX

#11 Dec 18, 2011
The real question is this or that jerk.. I mean candidate just another self rightous regular army brain washed killer adrenaline junky psycho cop who has no respect for the unalienable rights of the People and will send a swat team to your house, and after they kill you clame it was all done according to the law?
RueStir

Roanoke, TX

#12 Dec 18, 2011
What do you mean "shut him down"?
RueStir

Roanoke, TX

#13 Dec 19, 2011
I am not in Roanoke, I'm close so close.
Jason

United States

#16 Jan 3, 2012
Mark is running. I repeat is.
roscoe

Blossom, TX

#17 Jan 4, 2012
Jason wrote:
Mark is running. I repeat is.
heck he has not ran in 30 somethinig years r more get real
Jason

United States

#18 Jan 5, 2012
Ha ha ha u made a funny.....
ReBeL

Texarkana, TX

#19 Jan 13, 2012
I had rather see John Lorance get it then Bridges stay in the sheriffs office or Mark Perkins get it. The only think Mark Perkins is running for is McDonalds. We need someone in there that is going to do their job and make that county better like it used to be a long time ago. My honest opinion they need to get rid of everyone and hire all new people so things will change maybe.
assholefor sure

Texarkana, TX

#20 Jan 13, 2012
mark has run not a long time ago if you ask me they need to put all of them together and give them a real good ass kicking the good old boy sestem what good old boys they all will kill you scarry bitchs then cover it up and lie to get out of it and hide every thing

Since: Nov 11

San Antonio, TX

#21 Jan 13, 2012
assholefor sure wrote:
mark has run not a long time ago if you ask me they need to put all of them together and give them a real good ass kicking the good old boy sestem what good old boys they all will kill you scarry bitchs then cover it up and lie to get out of it and hide every thing
Sorry, but you spell it "system"
assholefor sure

Texarkana, TX

#22 Jan 13, 2012
You sure take time to check someone else's spelling so I misspelled something who cares? You knew what I meant so you must work for or with the sorry son of a b*****s or you must be part of the "good ole boy system"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The local gamewarden and his crooked ways!! (Aug '08) Dec 21 Guest 46
TV and Internet Access Dec 21 Guest 2
chickenhawk seen Dec '17 chad 1
where is CHICKENHAWK Dec '17 pope 1
kevin titus (Mar '16) Dec '17 Not surprised 8
Hospital biggest rip-off? (Sep '15) Nov '17 Guest 22
penny hobbs (Dec '16) Nov '17 Intel 20

Clarksville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance