Nosey

Blossom, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

Wow she must have been slick? How di dshe do it and Donnie not know?
WHAT

Hooks, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

OMG, don't personally know the lady, but dayum, being a lil GREEDY, HUH? SHe must have a pair of NUTS the size of TX... In SHOCK!

Since: Feb 10

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Is this the woman who was currently working for donnie?? Or is this a past worker????
confused

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

are you serious? did this happen? has anyone been arrested or will it end up like eveything else?
Mr Mint

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Not holding my breath for any charges to be brought.
Sue

Blossom, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

She's Terry Reed's wife.... nothing will happen to her but a slap on the wrist.
cipher

Quitman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

susan?
Rooster

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Judged:

Do not see how that could have happened. Limbock never had that much money. Limbock should be the one getting in trouble for ripping off widow women and doing shoddy work.
lou

Blossom, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Judged:

Rooster wrote:
Do not see how that could have happened. Limbock never had that much money. Limbock should be the one getting in trouble for ripping off widow women and doing shoddy work.
rooster stop crowing before u get your feathers plucked
Nosey

Clarksville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

I heard it was credit cards. She was supposed to have open cards in his and the business name and maxed them out. She was payiny th cc bills but donnie got to mail before she did one day and dicovered he had cc he had never applied for.. HUh
Nosey

Clarksville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

also... this is not the first time she has done this. she has a handicapped daughter and cried her way out of the it the first time...
hmmm

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

I hadnt heard of this.
citizen

Sulphur Springs, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Judged:

she crooked and needs to be in jail
Yep

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

Nosey wrote:
I heard it was credit cards. She was supposed to have open cards in his and the business name and maxed them out. She was payiny th cc bills but donnie got to mail before she did one day and dicovered he had cc he had never applied for.. HUh
Apparently this is correct.
Any Suggestions

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

citizen wrote:
she crooked and needs to be in jail
Her & hubby are both crooked. Anyone remember when she had a wreck in Detroit a few yrs ago? She gave the person she hit a fake insurance policy #. When that person called the insurance company to file a claim the insurance company said the policy # was wrong & that her insurance policy had expired 2 YRS AGO! Also, she called her hubby to the scene of the accident & she didn't even get a ticket! So Crooked! Hope they throw her under the jail!
SOS

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Any Suggestions wrote:
<quoted text>
Her & hubby are both crooked. Anyone remember when she had a wreck in Detroit a few yrs ago? She gave the person she hit a fake insurance policy #. When that person called the insurance company to file a claim the insurance company said the policy # was wrong & that her insurance policy had expired 2 YRS AGO! Also, she called her hubby to the scene of the accident & she didn't even get a ticket! So Crooked! Hope they throw her under the jail!
Posted a response to this and it showed up, then disappeared. hmmmm. Try again. Wasn't she the one whose ex-husband came into town to get his child for his visitation and she and the Former Sheriff used their weight to not let him have the child? He was from out of state and I saw this on the politics site. The ex went to everyone in town for help and no one would help him?
hush hush

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

What is happening on this case? Have they included her husband in the charges yet? You know, that Lt of PD?
humdinger

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

This should be public knowledge and it is being kept hush, hush.

Susan Reed was ordered to serve 6 months in the County Jail with 10 years probation and has to pay restitution of 132,000 dollars back to Donnie Limbock.

Glad she is having to pay for this. The only thing is they are keeping it out of the news and also her husband just threw her under the bus and he got by with nothing against him. Everyone knows he was also involved.
humdinger

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Oh and if it had been left up to Val Varley nothing would have been done!!!!!!!!

Wondering when she will start serving her time or if she runs loose?
honestly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

if she has been sentenced, lets mark it on our calendars and see how long the sheriff keeps her there.
this will show us just how bridges runs his jail. i wonder if she will get "the star" treatment?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clarksville Discussions

Search the Clarksville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 min Defiant1 21,675
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 49 min Hot dog 17,219
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Jul 25 Wow 598
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 25 nina roth 755
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Jul 24 Gasman 499
ghost busters Jul 23 coo choo 20
Ben McCoin dies in prison Jul 21 Paris Native 6
•••
•••

Clarksville News Video

•••
•••

Clarksville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••