Alton Peek Case Solved?

Alton Peek Case Solved?

Created by LOU on Sep 21, 2008

535 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes it is

hell no it aint

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
wondering

AOL

#2 Sep 22, 2008
No!!!! it is not solved. Alton Peek was a good man who lead a clean and Christian life, put the real killers behind bars and those that helped them cover it up the last twelve years!!!!!
Terry Reed

United States

#3 Sep 22, 2008
Everybody knows I will have all the information to solve Alton Peek's murder before Robert Bridges is sworn on the first day of Jan,2009.Just be patient.Hell finding the files to the case has been a job itself.They were hid so well!!
question

AOL

#4 Sep 22, 2008
Terry Reed wrote:
Everybody knows I will have all the information to solve Alton Peek's murder before Robert Bridges is sworn on the first day of Jan,2009.Just be patient.Hell finding the files to the case has been a job itself.They were hid so well!!
One question, when are you going to get off your butt and solve the Jennifer Bench disappearance?
Cowboy Up

AOL

#5 Sep 22, 2008
Terry(if you are) I voted for you, I told others to vote for you, I would have voted for you this year also but lets not have a railroad job on the wife or anyone else. I have confidence the case can be solved but personally I do not believe the wife did the killing and "bubble head hausler" I bet does not know, he hangs around your office enough instead of doing his own work. That may be solved next election also. Get it solved and thanks.
wandering

Whitney, TX

#6 Sep 22, 2008
wandering why the "good" sheriff is commenting on here instead of doing his job?
curious1too

Houston, TX

#7 Sep 22, 2008
wandering wrote:
wandering why the "good" sheriff is commenting on here instead of doing his job?
could it be more like...doing what he is told to do?
Wow Is all I can Say

Blossom, TX

#8 Sep 22, 2008
Yall are all stupid if you really think that is him. All of you must really like talking to yourself
Cowboy Up

AOL

#9 Sep 22, 2008
Wow is all I can say--I believe you are right.
Remembering

Texarkana, TX

#10 Sep 22, 2008
I remember an article in the newspaper about Jerry Conway finding some files which had been lost. Were they these, or Jennifer Bench or who? Does anyone remember that? The article did not say what files they were.
Terry Reed

United States

#11 Sep 22, 2008
Doesn't everyone know that I gather alot of good correct information from Topix Clarksville Forum.Out and around Red River County there is so much heresy and gossip.As a Law Enforcement Officer it is my duty to find a reliable and truthful source.So as you can see I am working.
wandering wrote:
wandering why the "good" sheriff is commenting on here instead of doing his job?
TReed600

Blossom, TX

#12 Sep 23, 2008
Let me assure you if I have something to say about a criminal investigation - it will be in person or through reliable media, not on the topix page...And using a persons name is identity theft...Red River County Sheriff Terry Reed
Nice Guy

Houston, TX

#13 Sep 23, 2008
TReed600 wrote:
Let me assure you if I have something to say about a criminal investigation - it will be in person or through reliable media, not on the topix page...And using a persons name is identity theft...Red River County Sheriff Terry Reed
do you also mean releasing information through Lou/ilbedipt? After all, everyone has been wondering who has been leaking information to them.
man in black

United States

#14 Sep 23, 2008
I wonder how Mr Peek would feel after 12 years of his identity that was stolen from him wnen he was murdered?
Terry Reed

United States

#15 Sep 23, 2008
I am getting lots and lots of great and good information about people here on Topix.This is by far a more trustworthy reliable media than our local radio and our local rag of a paper.
Nice Guy

Houston, TX

#16 Sep 23, 2008
Terry Reed wrote:
I am getting lots and lots of great and good information about people here on Topix.This is by far a more trustworthy reliable media than our local radio and our local rag of a paper.
me thinks you pissed off "sleeping booty"
Banjo

Texarkana, TX

#17 Sep 23, 2008
TReed600 wrote:
Let me assure you if I have something to say about a criminal investigation - it will be in person or through reliable media, not on the topix page...And using a persons name is identity theft...Red River County Sheriff Terry Reed
Then you need to find the real idenity of the one who used you name on POST # 11. That is if you are who you say you are in the above post. If you are the real Sheriff I just want to tell you that in my opinion you do not have the murderer in jail. She may know who did kill AP & JH but we have as yet to see you go for the real killer. Are you protecting someone?????????? No need to answer I think most of us already know the answer to that one.
wow

Lake Village, AR

#18 Sep 23, 2008
Banjo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you need to find the real idenity of the one who used you name on POST # 11. That is if you are who you say you are in the above post. If you are the real Sheriff I just want to tell you that in my opinion you do not have the murderer in jail. She may know who did kill AP & JH but we have as yet to see you go for the real killer. Are you protecting someone?????????? No need to answer I think most of us already know the answer to that one.
you must know some evidence that we don't know. i noticed you say the sheriff has not gone for the real killer. i though she was involved. please share the evidence you have , so they can be arrested. Don't know why you would put the sheriff dept. down for trying to solve the murder. please share the evidence you have, if there is not reason you can't.
flower

United States

#19 Sep 23, 2008
Al once told me that when he married he told her he would give her three choices where to live.
1. Boxelder
2. Boxelder
3. Boxelder

He loved Boxelder and the people there. I don't know why I thought of that. Just a conversation we had once.
puzzled

AOL

#20 Sep 23, 2008
TReed600 wrote:
Let me assure you if I have something to say about a criminal investigation - it will be in person or through reliable media, not on the topix page...And using a persons name is identity theft...Red River County Sheriff Terry Reed
I think who ever is using your name is funny. Identity theft? you are full of yourself.
puzzled

AOL

#21 Sep 23, 2008
wow wrote:
<quoted text>you must know some evidence that we don't know. i noticed you say the sheriff has not gone for the real killer. i though she was involved. please share the evidence you have , so they can be arrested. Don't know why you would put the sheriff dept. down for trying to solve the murder. please share the evidence you have, if there is not reason you can't.
heres three reasons for you, on why no one will come forward with information.
1. no one wants to be an unsolved murder
2. no one wants to be a missing person
3. no one trusts anyone in law enforcement.

is that good enough?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hospital biggest rip-off? (Sep '15) Nov 21 Guest 22
penny hobbs (Dec '16) Nov 19 Intel 20
Are all the sexual harassment allegations regar... Nov 19 Fbi 2
Name them (Aug '15) Nov 14 deplorable outcome 5
bogata police (Aug '08) Oct 30 Veteran 75
kevin titus (Mar '16) Oct '17 Madashell 7
The young man who begs for money at the grocery... Oct '17 Bagwell resident 2

Clarksville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarksville Mortgages