Georgia Police Arrest Two Clarksville...

Georgia Police Arrest Two Clarksville Men On Drug Charges

There are 36 comments on the NewsChannel5.com Nashville story from Aug 27, 2008, titled Georgia Police Arrest Two Clarksville Men On Drug Charges. In it, NewsChannel5.com Nashville reports that:

A drug bust in Georgia landed two Clarksville men behind bars. Cartersville police arrested Tray Deandrea Galbreath and Rex Andrew Whitlock after officers found 18 pounds of cocaine, and $18,000 in cash inside ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel5.com Nashville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Emily

Springfield, TN

#1 Aug 27, 2008
Holly poop thats a lot of cocaine that is so much good thing they caught them !:-D
jessica

Springfield, TN

#2 Aug 27, 2008
thats a lot of coaine good thang they found them !:-D
Dee

Knoxville, TN

#3 Aug 27, 2008
I feel that the law should do what they have to do to keep them off the streets. And for the one who is charge for attempted murder, should have never been let out of police custody!!!!!

“What's new in your world?”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#4 Aug 27, 2008
That's a pretty sad statement regarding the crook's abilities if they were busted by GEORGIA cops. As slow as them Ga. Peach-heads are down yonder, it's amazing they can catch a cold, much less a crook!
free rem and tray

Nashville, TN

#5 Aug 27, 2008
its not a good thing they got them..and yes they should have let him go im glad they did. maybe they didnt have nothing on him to keep him..
Gangsta

Clarksville, TN

#6 Aug 28, 2008
Man thats my brother do any of yall know how it feels it lose a f******g brother no so shut up
Gangsta

Clarksville, TN

#7 Aug 28, 2008
Yea dats wrong what he did bt think bout what your closing people doing u neva know how it si out here in the streets until you lived the life so why so happy they got caught i might not neva eva see my brother again
disney

Jackson, TN

#8 Sep 1, 2008
I know tray well.. He is a good kid. To all that dont know him.. chill out.. dont be dishin what you dont know.
Anti-coke

Sevierville, TN

#9 Sep 25, 2008
When you make dumb decisions then you must do your
Anti-coke

Sevierville, TN

#10 Sep 25, 2008
Two less drug dealers in Clarksvegas!
free Stackhouse and Mac T

Charlotte, NC

#11 Dec 5, 2008
lol.... yall talkin big but...... both cases lookin real good for my folks so keep thinkin what you want... murder case was allready good as beat and it seems that there is flaws in da trafic stop and when you got the same lawyer TI had for his gun charges things like this get beat......Y.N.G.M hold ya head up Bruh we got ya pleanty much Luv.......
Free TRAY

San Antonio, TX

#12 Mar 12, 2009
Stack has the Same lawyer as TI huh? d]Didnt TI end up goin 2 jail neways? If stackhouse gets time please believe he will be running it off at the mouth about everything he knows and was involved in just to try and get time off his own sentence. I hope Tray doesnt get the short end of the stick bc he cant get a supposed good lawyer like Rex did. Those who know them personally know whose dope it really was and if hes as real as he says he is shouldnt he man up and let his boy off. Thats what real folks pos to do right???
Disney

Sevierville, TN

#13 Mar 30, 2009
FREE TRAY!!!!

“Whatevah!!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#14 Mar 30, 2009
If you do the crime, do the time.
Anonymous

Manchester, TN

#15 Mar 31, 2009
disney wrote:
I know tray well.. He is a good kid. To all that dont know him.. chill out.. dont be dishin what you dont know.
Oh sure!! Tray's a real good kid, alright. Let's see now...what makes him such a good kid....all of those prior drug charges or the fact that he was caught with 18 pounds of cocaine & $18,000 in cash? Just what society needs....more drug pushers and drugs on the street. And let's not forget that he was keeping company with a buddy that shot a Ft. Campbell soldier and who faces charges of attempted murder. I can certainly see why you see what a great kid he is. He & his buddy belong in jail and need to do hard time. Bail never should have been an option for Whitlock in the first place. If he hadn't been released.....perhaps this may not have happened to your sweet little ole' Tray. And you're dam right, I'm going to dish it out....what's not to know.....Tray's character is on public record not to mention his crimes. So Disney, you need to just STFU until you know what you're talking about.

Queen Sassyass

“Don't like it? Don't read it!!”

Since: Apr 09

Somewhere in very southern TN

#17 May 3, 2009
Disney wrote:
First of all Mr. Anonymous ... I know what I am talking about .. You need to STFUA ... Your running your mouth anonymously ... PUNK **** B$TCH!! People like you are the ones that Rex like to shoot... SHUT YOUR MOUTH UNTIL YOU COME OFF YOUR NAME P&SSY **** B$TCH! You just wish your kids where like Tray and Rex... F#CK OFF B$TCH!!! Since all this is PULIC RECORD where is tray now???? Thats what I thought... YOU DONT KNOW!! HaHa in your face B$TCH... FREE MAC T AND STACKHOUSE!!! haha
Disney is a great name for you, Clown!!! It is you that don't know what in the he-ll you're talking about. To begin with, I am NOT a Mister. I would have aborted my kids at birth if I had known they were going to turn out like Tray.

From all indications of your grammar and language, you lack in intelligence and knowledge of the English language. I surmize that's from doing all those drugs your sweet Tray supplied you with, right? You've burned every brain cell you were born with, Goober!!!

I could care less about where Tray is right now as long as I as a hardworking taxpayer am not paying for his room & board in jail.

You are more than welcomed to make intelligent comments on the forums but ignorant profane comments like that above will not be tolerated by the moderators. You'll be hearing from them....they reserve the right to submit comments like yours to the DA and you can be prosecuted, Dumbo!!!! I'd heed the warning if I were you.
Disney

Sevierville, TN

#18 May 4, 2009
You started all this by telling me to STFU!! I shouldn't have to read a comment like that and I sure the h$ll was not going to let you, someone I never even met, tell me to STFU. I happen to know Tray well. That doesn't mean I do drugs. I know what I am talking about when it comes to these two boys... Knowbody is as perfect as your family. We can only wish we where all like you, Ms. Queen Sassyass. I have every right to leave my comments without YOU telling me to STFU! Ever lived on the streets? Until you do, you DON'T know what you are talking about....TRUST ME!!!!! I am not making excuses for those boys but sometimes Ms Queen Sassyass you have to do what you have to do to eat... Walk a mile in a black mans shoes on the streets in the hood from the day you where born. Maybe that's all these boys knew, maybe that's what was taught to them and they don't know any other way... Maybe you just need to STFU about this subject until you know the entire story.. You can't believe everything you read in the paper or computer... There is always more to the story. SINCE YOUR SO F_ING PERFECT... YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS!! Maybe the drugs where planted.. Maybe someone set them up. Maybe it was not Tray's... Maybe he didn't know they where in the car... Do you think that is possible. Could it be possible by 1%... Glad your not their Jury since you have already convicted both of them!!! Relax Ms. Sassyass... What if it was your son that was set up... what if this happened to your family or close friends.. How would you have liked if I told you to STFU when speaking about something that is troubling for you to understand... DAMN I WISH I WAS AS SMART AS YOU!! If everyone was as smart as you we would all be in prison... Have a wonderfull day MS. PAININMYASS!!:)

FREE MAC T AND STACKHOUSE .. Y.N.G.M Hold your head up for your boys. CLARKSVAGAS ROCKS!!!

Queen Sassyass

#19 May 4, 2009
Disney wrote:
You started all this by telling me to STFU!! I shouldn't have to read a comment like that and I sure the h$ll was not going to let you, someone I never even met, tell me to STFU. I happen to know Tray well. That doesn't mean I do drugs. I know what I am talking about when it comes to these two boys... Knowbody is as perfect as your family. We can only wish we where all like you, Ms. Queen Sassyass. I have every right to leave my comments without YOU telling me to STFU! Ever lived on the streets? Until you do, you DON'T know what you are talking about....TRUST ME!!!!! I am not making excuses for those boys but sometimes Ms Queen Sassyass you have to do what you have to do to eat... Walk a mile in a black mans shoes on the streets in the hood from the day you where born. Maybe that's all these boys knew, maybe that's what was taught to them and they don't know any other way... Maybe you just need to STFU about this subject until you know the entire story.. You can't believe everything you read in the paper or computer... There is always more to the story. SINCE YOUR SO F_ING PERFECT... YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS!! Maybe the drugs where planted.. Maybe someone set them up. Maybe it was not Tray's... Maybe he didn't know they where in the car... Do you think that is possible. Could it be possible by 1%... Glad your not their Jury since you have already convicted both of them!!! Relax Ms. Sassyass... What if it was your son that was set up... what if this happened to your family or close friends.. How would you have liked if I told you to STFU when speaking about something that is troubling for you to understand... DAMN I WISH I WAS AS SMART AS YOU!! If everyone was as smart as you we would all be in prison... Have a wonderfull day MS. PAININMYASS!!:)
FREE MAC T AND STACKHOUSE .. Y.N.G.M Hold your head up for your boys. CLARKSVAGAS ROCKS!!!
"Maybe the drugs where planted.. Maybe someone set them up. Maybe it was not Tray's... "

And what planet are you from???? Drugs planted? They were set up???? 18 pounds of cocaine and $18,000 are not planted without your knowledge. And they just happened to be passing through Georgia when they were stopped????? Yeah right! Passing through from where? Where they picked up their cocaine or where they just sold some? Oh yes.....it's normal to drive around with $18,000 and 18 pounds of cocaine on you, isn't it? And you say they lived in the hood? Oh that's right! You don't find dope dealing in the hood, now do you?????? Get real, will ya?????

" What if it was your son that was set up... what if this happened to your family"

This would never have happened to my son.....he didn't hang with people that would do this to him or that did drugs. He gave his life in Iraq so "good" boys like Tray and Rex could push their dope on the streets where you say they lived. Well, thank God they're no longer on the street. Now I as a hardworking taxpayer have to house and feed them in jail where they need to be for a long time.

"Walk a mile in a black mans shoes on the streets in the hood from the day you where born."

Oh, please!!!!!! Don't bring the race card into this. There have been many black people born in the hood that have gone on to make something of themselves. This is a poor copout!!!! You can make all the excuses all day long that you want for Tray and Rex but nothing you say will or can justify the fact that they had 18 pounds of cocaine and $18,000 on them when caught. Who are you trying to convince that they were set up, drugs were planted and that they had no knowledge the drugs or money were in the car??? Me or yourself?????? It must be yourself because you're insulting my intelligence to think I would believe such bullshyt. And since you don't like to be told to STFU then how about if I kindly told you to just Hush the FU until you know what you're talking about and when you can face the truth about Tray and Rex????
Disney

Sevierville, TN

#20 May 6, 2009
First I am White... So no race card...
As you said you are a hard working tax payer.. I would like to take this time to thank you for paying for their food, clothes, etc... THANK YOU!!

Insulting your intelligence..What intelligence!! You have none.

FU is much better... thank you and have a wonderfull day sweetheart.

Queen Sassyass

#22 May 6, 2009
Disney wrote:
First I am White... So no race card...
As you said you are a hard working tax payer.. I would like to take this time to thank you for paying for their food, clothes, etc... THANK YOU!!
Insulting your intelligence..What intelligence!! You have none.
FU is much better... thank you and have a wonderfull day sweetheart.
Your dialect shows your severe lack of intelligence. What you lack in intelligence, you more than make up for in stupidity. Therefore, I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person (that would be you!).

Have a wonderful evening. And oh yeah....make sure you see someone for that mental problem you seem to suffer from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Healey headed to Tennessee 14 hr Sickobastard 3
Coach Pellegrino (Jun '14) 18 hr Curious 111
Stephanie 21 hr DetRalph 2
I'm looking for jill 21 hr DetRalph 2
Marsha Blackburn 21 hr DetRalph 2
Christopher Pierce 21 hr DetRalph 2
Meth house 21 hr DetRalph 8

Clarksville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance