Kelly

Clarksville, TN

#1 Mar 19, 2013
Does anyone know what the booming sounds are I hear a lot? I live off Tylertown Road. Thanks
Trinity

Clarksville, TN

#2 Mar 21, 2013
I hear them too. Did they ever build the quarry? However, I don't think that's the case because I hear the booms at night too.
Curious

Clarksville, TN

#3 Oct 16, 2013
I'm wondering the same thing, it's been going on for months now. I'm hearing them a lot tonight.
Wonderer

Clarksville, TN

#4 Oct 16, 2013
The booming sound rattles the windows and is so loud I can't sleep. I live off preachers mill. It's making my dogs bark as well. So annoying. I wonder what it is exactly.
Miranda

Clarksville, TN

#5 Oct 16, 2013
I've been hearing it off exit 4 too.
Curious

Clarksville, TN

#6 Oct 16, 2013
So I'm not the only one wide awake at almost 11 pm. It's starting to become annoying whatever the sound. I've searched the internet for an explanation, but come up empty handed. I'm off Tiny Town Road near Hazelwood Elementary.
Miranda

Clarksville, TN

#7 Oct 16, 2013
I just assume it's something from Fort Campbell, but my search has come up empty as well.
Wonderer

Clarksville, TN

#8 Oct 16, 2013
I've searched the internet and found that they are just doing heavy artillery training on base. They shouldn't do it so late at night though...
Curious

Clarksville, TN

#9 Oct 16, 2013
Thanks for the info, hopefully they will stop soon so we can all sleep!!
Your mom

Fort Campbell, TN

#10 Nov 10, 2013
Wonderer wrote:
I've searched the internet and found that they are just doing heavy artillery training on base. They shouldn't do it so late at night though...
Just in case it's helpful, without getting too specific, I live on post and automatic weapon fire from the range as well as "booms" you would hear from artillery do go on throughout the day. If it becomes annoying or I'm home alone and notice it more I turn on music. It doesn't happen at the hours you are describing. It happens at night but not into early morning or eleven PM. I can't imagine that anyone would hear it on Tiny Town Rd.
IN THE KNOW

Roanoke, AL

#11 Nov 10, 2013
It is a new device that communicates with Aliens.
silly goose

Clarksville, TN

#12 Feb 26, 2014
IN THE KNOW wrote:
It is a new device that communicates with Aliens.
The booms are still going on mid day and in the middle of the night here off of Allen Road. This past weekend we also saw jets flying overhead in the middle of the afternoon. A couple of them left short vapor trails that quickly dissipated but a couple of them left very long and wide trails that lingered all around the time of the booms. Could it be "sky-quakes" or sonic booms, chemtrails? Why not alien activity? It is interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massage 1 hr Hope someone knows 1
single Fri sevenmile 2
Phillip Smith Dec 23 old friend 2
Debate: Marijuana - Clarksville, TN (Aug '10) Dec 21 Kayla 101
Review: MID-South Internet Brokering And Leasing Dec 20 Robert Schutz 1
Hemlock Permanently Closing $1.2 Billion Plant ... Dec 20 Wolf pack 1
higher than a 26 yr old special forces ranger. Dec 19 innocent bystander 1
Clarksville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web