'Keep on Truckin' - Ram Truck Month a...

'Keep on Truckin' - Ram Truck Month at Gary Mathews Motors

There are 6 comments on the prlog.org story from Mar 17, 2013, titled 'Keep on Truckin' - Ram Truck Month at Gary Mathews Motors. In it, prlog.org reports that:

Mar. 17, 2013 - CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. -- Ram Truck Off-road Experience just wrapped up at the Columbus International Auto Show on Sunday.. Sunday...Sunday.. Thousands of.[Columbus International Auto Show] attendees got to experience the power, capabilities and performance of the award-winning Ram trucks at the new Ram Off-road Experience test track.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at prlog.org.

george craven

Goodlettsville, TN

#1 Mar 22, 2013
well written article... appreciate it... Ram has the best truck out there on the highway.. in my opinion.. Gary Mathews is certainly a great place too do business.. thanks
A K A lefty

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Mar 22, 2013
Gary Mathews sucks!!!!
WINSTON ANGEL

Clarksville, TN

#3 Jul 16, 2014
GARY MATHEWS HAS THE BEST EMPLOYEES IN THIS TOWN AND THE BEST SERVICE, THEY TREAT THERE PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS LIKE ROYALTY
ray ray

United States

#4 Jul 16, 2014
If you buy a dodge you are stuck with it. Cheap ads truck,no resale value..go ahead buy junk
cat

Clarksville, TN

#5 Jul 16, 2014
Gary Mathews sucks and lies the there employes and there customers.
cat

Clarksville, TN

#6 Jul 16, 2014
Gary Mathews sucks and lies to their customers and employees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Stratford USArmy 29 min Leigh Ann1 1
Josh & Renee 3 hr molo 2
marys saddle club 9 hr jeremy 1
Phillip Jeter Jun 23 Kelsey9889 1
Tonya (Aug '13) Jun 22 Ron 7
Coach Pellegrino (Jun '14) Jun 22 Amazed 90
Gangs in Clarksville (Feb '11) Jun 20 deez 243
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarksville Mortgages