of 2
Next Last

Elkton, KY

#24 Aug 9, 2011
Give the guy a break he is not that bad
julio Pablo sanchez

Nebo, KY

#25 Aug 10, 2011
went to her store and it was the highest priced place I ever shopped. I could not afford anything there and the service was bad, no wonder it closed.
Parking lot lady

Nebo, KY

#26 Aug 10, 2011
This lady has some issues, she got in it with the hospital over some parking issues, Ha Ha You sould ask the little girl that was her housekeeper that she ran out of her house. This was a real embarrasment to the family. How many old women take down and beat up a little kid that was a housekeeper. Ran her out of the house. A real mean spirited woman. Better watch her as her Dr Hubbie is scared to death of her! Would she rather park in the handicap space or the doctors parking space at the hospital????????

Greenville, KY

#27 Aug 12, 2011
just pure country
fools gold

Cadiz, KY

#28 Aug 26, 2011
How is the old butt doctor and his wife doing these days, wonder if the office is empty today while he is out fishing or playing golf?
Prom date

Paducah, KY

#29 Oct 30, 2011
Very rude front office staff, nurse was good, he is old and very dry.

Clarksville, TN

#30 Nov 11, 2011
Was just telling hubby about this thread since I knew he's been to this doc... Hubby said they made him pay for the whole procedure up front. After it went thru insurance is when we got our left over money.

Paducah, KY

#31 Dec 14, 2011
I will never go back to this doctor, made me pay for everything up front and were rude as hell, I do not see how this man stays in business with the way he treats his customor's!

Clarksville, TN

#32 Jan 26, 2012
just make sure you stay clean of Clarksville Colonics!

La Fayette, KY

#33 Feb 5, 2012
He supported Obama and Obama

La Fayette, KY

#34 Apr 1, 2012
Heard that this fine couple have split? Is this true, would like some details!
boo boo

Gilbertsville, KY

#35 Jul 5, 2012
I need a colon doctor and was told about this guy. Is he this bad and do I need to cancel my visit. Do not need any drama with my colon!
Legal Eagle

Greenville, KY

#36 Jul 28, 2012
I will never,never go back to this Doctor. Is there another one in town or do I need to go to Nashville. I just wonder if all Colon doctors and an ass?

Since: Jan 12

Western Hemisphere

#37 Jul 28, 2012
I would NOT waste my time with any colon doctor. There's probably nothing wrong with your colon. They are always wanting me to get a colonoscopy, and I always refuse. If a person had everything checked out, and nothing was found, they could still die next week in an accident, or they could have a brain tumor no one would see, and die from that as well. Physical check ups or a big joke they are unnecessary and a waste of time and money. Clean your face, brush and arrange your hair, wear something attractive, and go out today and meet and greet the world and enjoy every day you have, realizing that in a few short years, maybe less, you are going to die.
Melvin Stupper

Kuttawa, KY

#38 Aug 9, 2012
Stay away!!!!! Real bad experience!

Since: Sep 12

Kingsport, TN

#39 Sep 15, 2012
Clerk wrote:
Heard that this fine couple have split? Is this true, would like some details!
I've never been to see the guy but my friend recently had.. About a month ago we were eating at the new Catfish house across the river and he was there with a tiny blonde woman... My friend was shocked to see it wasn't his wife.. They recognized this new woman as a single doc here in town...
Koon dog

Murray, KY

#40 Sep 15, 2012
Maybe he will be in a better mood now that he does not have that rude ass old wife bossing him around. She was rude as hell and if I had to live with her ugly ass I might start drinking again. A little new trim is good for the soul?
Pearl Jones

Hopkinsville, KY

#41 Oct 18, 2012
Are they still together? I bet she must be great in bed for him to put up with all of her krap for all of them years?
Billy Holmer

Marion, KY

#42 Jul 12, 2013
Is this guy still in business? I have heard several bad things about him and was wondering if it is true? I need a colon dr and wonder who to go to, any info will help me out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are the Rebels mc? 22 hr hangman 8
soft as butter Wed Dover 2
Pervert Hypocrite Pastor Wed Wynn37075 5
best place to buy dope? (Nov '14) Nov 24 KMW 4
Coach Pellegrino (Jun '14) Nov 24 Unknown 19
??Karen Schaal ?? (Sep '09) Nov 24 redheadquilter 2
Sarah Hammontree Nov 22 mark 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarksville Mortgages