Posted in the Clarksville Forum

livingdaytoday

New Albany, IN

#1 Jan 11, 2013
any body know anything about this clinic if yes please rely
lower back

United States

#2 Jan 11, 2013
i went there and she gave me a shot for lower back, it was a month ago and still working. i think if you try them,you will be pleased. good luck
Andrea101

Clarksville, TN

#3 Jan 30, 2013
lower back wrote:
i went there and she gave me a shot for lower back, it was a month ago and still working. i think if you try them,you will be pleased. good luck
I have being going there for 6 month and the doctors there really try to figure out what it going on with you. I have done physical therapy and block injection along with pain meds. This combination has helped me. The owners are always on site making sure patients are getting treated well and good care. It you want help for pain this is the place to go. If you are looking for a pill mill try Nashville.
Andrea101

Clarksville, TN

#4 Jan 30, 2013
I have being going there for 6 month and the doctors there really try to figure out what it going on with you. I have done physical therapy and block injection along with pain meds. This combination has helped me. The owners are always on site making sure patients are getting treated well and good care. It you want help for pain this is the place to go. If you are looking for a pill mill try Nashville.
albert

United States

#5 Sep 2, 2013
They are rip off they discharge me because it took me long to use the restroom refused to give me my money back and left me sick for days I can't wait till they get shut down the DEA is all over them
B Rock

United States

#6 Oct 14, 2013
I completely agree. If you are seeking pain medication w no other therapy to try to relieve your pain then you need to try one of thw pill mills in Nashville. This office is NOT a drug dispensary. They do imaging at your first apt. And go from there. The therapy includes, epidural injections, nerve block injections and physical therapy if needed. T.E.N.S. units are also a great help. This is not a pill mill. If you are an addict seeking dope they will see right thru your bullshit. So don't bother. I watch at least 5 people be dischrged at every appointment I have. Wonderful place if you are someone who needs improvement in quality of life by following a regiment of numerous acts of therapy.
Andrea101 wrote:
<quoted text>
B Rock

United States

#7 Oct 14, 2013
There is something more to your story. Sorry. Just saying. And there are sites you can look up doctor citations to see which are being looked at. These doctors hve none. Try Nashville. You will find what you are looking for there. Lol.
albert wrote:
They are rip off they discharge me because it took me long to use the restroom refused to give me my money back and left me sick for days I can't wait till they get shut down the DEA is all over them
grahamanite

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Oct 16, 2013
Can you give me a number to the pill mill
Pam shearl

United States

#9 Oct 24, 2013
The lady that worked the front office was very rude..the office did not notify that they stopeed takn my insurance as of today the day of my appointmemt..talked to the lady several times b4 the appointment wer she had plenty oppertunities to let me kno...i had to take off work for this appointment have plenty of medical issues tht need to addressed..and the worse thing is the supervisor just called and said ther was nothin they did wrong that just came nto affect n mayb the clerk ddnt have time to contact me..but she ddnt hav to contact me bc i talked to her 3 timez b4 i even arrived y would it have been so hatd for her to of told me then..so i asked the supervisor who was over and she let me kno there no one over her..wich i cant believe..and im going tlo do wstever it takes to get this issue dealt with..im goin to watever extint i have to and the dirty little secrets bout the office will be known too....thee employees are very snooty n sneaky..thanks for ur time..n i will keep u updated.on wat cumes about this..if u dont c it on the news first
Rebecca

United States

#10 Nov 23, 2013
I've been a patient here for about a year. The staff are great, know me. by name, & do a great job controlling my pain via various techniques and therapies. I wouldn't hesitate recommending them as anyone's pain clinic.
Rebecca L

North Las Vegas, NV

#11 Nov 27, 2013
I've been patient of Clarksville pain Institute for a bit over a year. In that time the staff has become on a name only basis with me, and I find that very refreshing. There are rules and regulations here such as urinalysis each appointments and things of that nature but these are in place for the patients safety. The help and benefits that I have received here are numerous. Although each treatment that I had for my pain didn't specifically help my areas of pain at least Clarksville pain institute was trying to control my pain. The wait time can be long if you're late for your appointment so I advise you to be early or on time for your appointment each time you go there. Be prepared to bring a book or something to keep you occupied because you will be there for at least an hour each appointment.
I can't say enough good fingers about Clarksville pain Institute. I definitely do recommend this place for pain relief and I would recommend it to my friends as well.
inpain

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Dec 25, 2013
What do they do during first visit? Urinalysis, review scans, physical exam?
concerned mom

Clarksville, TN

#13 Mar 28, 2014
my daughter is an addict addicted to pain pills. doctor shops. uses 8 different drug stores. and comes to this clinic. if they see right thru a drug addict, well they didn't see through my daughter, her husband, 3 of their addict friends, it goes on .........my child has been in 2 local detox 4 times. 2 out of state rehab twice and 2 local ones. now as of Feb she started back to this pain clinic, and yes, back on pain pills........and i contacted this clinic i know with HIPPA they cant tell me anything..I wasnt asking for info just wanted them to hear me out and check it out.... Well, a week ago my daughter overdosed. So i want to say,,,,,,,to this clinic check out your patirents!
In the know

Plymouth, MN

#14 Apr 3, 2014
This clinic is not being investigated for anything. Now the pain management ones in Nashville & Knoxville both are. To Concerend Mom: Im sorry about your daughter. Until TN passes a law that all medical records go through one system the addicts will continue to play the system. Along with they can buy this medication on the street. Some states have certain laws now that all licensed providers use the same medical records system so that patients can no longer "Dr" shop. In other words the doctors can see every single prescription that has been written on the patient. So they patient will not have multiple scrips for one drug. The pharmacy's also are part of this global database. This stops the addicts from being able to get their drugs legally. Unfortunately though the states that do not have this set up are now being bombarded by these new patients form states that are close to them. Its a horrible ugly mess.
mark

United States

#15 Apr 4, 2014
Been a patient here for a little over a year. I have spine issues and polymyositis. The staff is always friendly and they do their best to keep out the druggies with monthly urinalysis, required x-rays, pill counts, and the like.

The wait can be a little long but if you make morning appointments it's not so bad.
billybob

Mooresboro, NC

#17 Sep 18, 2014
Only had one visit and the quack i talked, without any records or asking me what my issues are, started talking about doing shots in my lower back. THE ONE PLACE IM NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT!?!?! WTF?!?!?!Is that their first course of action for everyone? Damn!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trying to get a hookup for some goodies 55 min same here 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) 4 hr just-me 286
Fletcher Long Crook (Nov '13) Tue Bamalama 17
Judge John Gasaway and Carrie Gasaway (May '14) Tue brooke 19
What kind of town is Clarksville (Dec '12) Mon Billy 16
Debate: Marijuana - Clarksville, TN (Aug '10) Jan 26 Jim Reser 104
guy that rides orange motorcycle Jan 25 tellme 1
Clarksville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Clarksville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?