Building Contractor "Jeff Smith"

Building Contractor "Jeff Smith"

Posted in the Clarksville Forum

nashmale28

Jackson, TN

#1 Sep 28, 2010
Do not hire Jeff Smith, he is a crook. He will steal you blind and leave your job either unfinished or nothing at all. Do not pay him any money down until he completes job. He stole from me and also took materials from my job and used them at another job. BE WARE OF JEFF SMITH. He also doesn't have a drivers license and says he is from North Carolina. He hangs out with some shaddy people. I learned my leason, and I have police looking for him.
builder

Clarksville, TN

#2 Dec 25, 2010
This guy is a crook and their is warrent for him in NC hope they catch th bastard!
yourbuilder1963

United States

#3 Dec 29, 2010
Good Morning,
I was wondering if you could help me. My fiance' has had a run in with a Jeff Smith that said he was a General contractor. My fiance' is a contractor and Jeff had some sub contracting work for him to do. Well my fiance has done the work and it has been 3 weeks now since he has finished the work and now my fiance (Andy) is having problems getting the money that he is owed from Jeff. Jeff said that he was waiting for the check to clear and it took his bank 7 days. Well it is over 3 weeks and we have been trying to get the money from him. Andy went to the home owners and they said they paid him in cash. I was wondering if you could help me. It is a lot of money that he owes and it messed with our Christmas. If you have any information on where the guy lives or if I need to talk to the cops. my email is [email protected] I am sorry that he has done this to you too. I just want to catch him.
Thank you
Andy and Denice
nashmale28 wrote:
Do not hire Jeff Smith, he is a crook. He will steal you blind and leave your job either unfinished or nothing at all. Do not pay him any money down until he completes job. He stole from me and also took materials from my job and used them at another job. BE WARE OF JEFF SMITH. He also doesn't have a drivers license and says he is from North Carolina. He hangs out with some shaddy people. I learned my leason, and I have police looking for him.
yourbuilder1963

United States

#4 Dec 29, 2010
me too.
builder wrote:
This guy is a crook and their is warrent for him in NC hope they catch th bastard!
yourbuilder1963

United States

#5 Dec 29, 2010
just to let you all know that Jeff Smith has been caught. My fiance called the cops and started snooping around and knocking on doors...He is arrested. Please email me if you have any questions and need your money back..found out he was in the special services and was hiding out. my email address is [email protected]
Jeff Smith 4 Square

Jeffersonville, IN

#7 May 7, 2016
This is not the same Jeff Smith Owner of 4 Squate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
apsu wins a game Mon Teresa banks 2
hot tubs Mon larry 1
Criminal Defense Attorney Needed Sep 17 BigSis3 1
Pain Management Clinic/Doctors (Jul '16) Sep 17 here ya go 2
Fletcher Long Crook (Nov '13) Sep 15 Tn journalist 29
MURDER IN CLARKSVILLE and NOTHING in the news!!! Sep 10 Red Clay FootHills 10
Andrew Troxell? (Sep '15) Sep 8 Mac84 2

Clarksville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance