nashmale28

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

Do not hire Jeff Smith, he is a crook. He will steal you blind and leave your job either unfinished or nothing at all. Do not pay him any money down until he completes job. He stole from me and also took materials from my job and used them at another job. BE WARE OF JEFF SMITH. He also doesn't have a drivers license and says he is from North Carolina. He hangs out with some shaddy people. I learned my leason, and I have police looking for him.
builder

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

This guy is a crook and their is warrent for him in NC hope they catch th bastard!
yourbuilder1963

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2010

Good Morning,
I was wondering if you could help me. My fiance' has had a run in with a Jeff Smith that said he was a General contractor. My fiance' is a contractor and Jeff had some sub contracting work for him to do. Well my fiance has done the work and it has been 3 weeks now since he has finished the work and now my fiance (Andy) is having problems getting the money that he is owed from Jeff. Jeff said that he was waiting for the check to clear and it took his bank 7 days. Well it is over 3 weeks and we have been trying to get the money from him. Andy went to the home owners and they said they paid him in cash. I was wondering if you could help me. It is a lot of money that he owes and it messed with our Christmas. If you have any information on where the guy lives or if I need to talk to the cops. my email is deberly1974@yahoo.com. I am sorry that he has done this to you too. I just want to catch him.
Thank you
Andy and Denice
nashmale28 wrote:
Do not hire Jeff Smith, he is a crook. He will steal you blind and leave your job either unfinished or nothing at all. Do not pay him any money down until he completes job. He stole from me and also took materials from my job and used them at another job. BE WARE OF JEFF SMITH. He also doesn't have a drivers license and says he is from North Carolina. He hangs out with some shaddy people. I learned my leason, and I have police looking for him.
yourbuilder1963

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2010

me too.
builder wrote:
This guy is a crook and their is warrent for him in NC hope they catch th bastard!
yourbuilder1963

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2010

just to let you all know that Jeff Smith has been caught. My fiance called the cops and started snooping around and knocking on doors...He is arrested. Please email me if you have any questions and need your money back..found out he was in the special services and was hiding out. my email address is deberly1974@yahoo.com.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Clarksville Forum right now

Search the Clarksville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 58 min TN Voter 140,499
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr WTH 8,896
Jill Hammons 10 hr Davey 1
Riverfest 17 hr Quiznos 1
I have an announcement Mon OMGeeeeee 6
Review: Haley Signs Mon Local Business 2
New Rossview Coach Mon HHS Mom 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Clarksville Jobs

•••