#2 Jan 6, 2011
Omg....yes!

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#3 Jan 6, 2011
beth wrote:
Omg....yes!
I agree, but that may be too nice for him.

Willies head WV

#4 Jan 19, 2011
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but that may be too nice for him.
I know this is off topic but where did everybody go?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#5 Jan 19, 2011
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this is off topic but where did everybody go?
I have no idea.

Willies head WV

#6 Jan 19, 2011
I did see some of them on a western Kentucky forum.
How are you?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Jan 19, 2011
Figarooo wrote:
I did see some of them on a western Kentucky forum.
How are you?
I am doing good. How about you?

Willies head WV

#8 Jan 19, 2011
I am GREAT!!!!! Send me a note anytime.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#9 Feb 11, 2011
Has anyone noticed the "Clarksville Dating" ad at the right of the screen? Is that honestly the best Clarksville has to offer? Those have to be real people because they are certainly not models.

I am just bumping the thread. David needs some publicity.
I saw it

Louisville, KY

#10 Feb 11, 2011
IXSatanXI wrote:
Has anyone noticed the "Clarksville Dating" ad at the right of the screen? Is that honestly the best Clarksville has to offer? Those have to be real people because they are certainly not models.
I am just bumping the thread. David needs some publicity.
I saw it. I think it is real local people from there--every Topix forum probably has one.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#11 Feb 11, 2011
I saw it wrote:
<quoted text>I saw it. I think it is real local people from there--every Topix forum probably has one.
I know every topix forum has one, and maybe I just didn't pay enough attention to them, but for some reason the ones here stand out as just damn ugly people. Think about it for one second, if you are desperate enough to do an ad like that wouldn't you want to put up the best possible picture? And THAT'S what they came up with and said oh yeah, that's the one.
I saw it

Louisville, KY

#12 Feb 11, 2011
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
I know every topix forum has one, and maybe I just didn't pay enough attention to them, but for some reason the ones here stand out as just damn ugly people. Think about it for one second, if you are desperate enough to do an ad like that wouldn't you want to put up the best possible picture? And THAT'S what they came up with and said oh yeah, that's the one.
I agree.Looks like something David Camm himself would be a part of. Btw, I think he is very ugly.:))

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#13 Feb 11, 2011
I saw it wrote:
<quoted text>I agree.Looks like something David Camm himself would be a part of. Btw, I think he is very ugly.:))
I think he is also very guilty. He probably did have those kind of ads out there.
I saw it

Louisville, KY

#14 Feb 11, 2011
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he is also very guilty. He probably did have those kind of ads out there.
I wouldn't doubt it. However, he seemd to just cheat and go right on with life like nothing ever happened.No conscience at all. Poor Kim--she seemed like such a good person.
Anonymous

United States

#15 Feb 11, 2011
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody that can put over 3000 post on this place in a couple months dont know what a date is
free country

Louisville, KY

#16 Feb 11, 2011
ZIPitDUMBASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody that can put over 3000 post on this place in a couple months dont know what a date is
It is a FREE country. If someone wants to post over 3000 posts, then I guess it is their own business. I don't have time to, but some people seem to like to post on here.
Anonymous

United States

#17 Feb 11, 2011
free country wrote:
<quoted text>It is a FREE country. If someone wants to post over 3000 posts, then I guess it is their own business. I don't have time to, but some people seem to like to post on here.
they want to talk about the ugly people looking for a date, sorry ases probably aint had a date in years
free country

Louisville, KY

#18 Feb 11, 2011
ZIPitDUMBASS wrote:
<quoted text>
they want to talk about the ugly people looking for a date, sorry ases probably aint had a date in years
Well, it is a free country. I am not so pretty myself, so I can't really call others ugly. However, if you don't like what they talk about, you can always go to another Topix form and don't have to read what they say on here. Good luck:)
Anonymous

United States

#19 Feb 11, 2011
free country wrote:
<quoted text>Well, it is a free country. I am not so pretty myself, so I can't really call others ugly. However, if you don't like what they talk about, you can always go to another Topix form and don't have to read what they say on here. Good luck:)
if you dont like what i have to say take your sorry somewheres else. you all are a bunch of opininionated hummers on here,

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#20 Feb 14, 2011
ZIPitDUMBASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey genius, I mess around on here at work. The best you can come up with is "you must be ugly"? Wow, you are intelligent. Believe it or not, it only takes me a couple of seconds to insult you. I realize it may take you a lot longer to come up with something that sounds good in your tiny brain, so I will cut you some slack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder in Sellersburgh in plum lake subdivision May 22 Jackie 1
Sexual pleasures May 18 Smh 8
Amanda "Abbott" Pencil and Kody May 17 TwoCanPlayThisGame 1
Looking for hook ups May 16 David 1
Theatre X (Mar '11) May 16 Dave 100
where's ROCK May 14 yea 3
News Indiana man accused of threatening Donald Trump May 13 TechRanger 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarksville Mortgages