Macon, GA

#1 Nov 21, 2008
doees anyone know about the James Hoyt and Kristen Mckay murders in 2005, I was just curious about what happened

Saint Charles, MO

#2 Dec 8, 2008
Just watch the movie stranger, you'll see what those sick bastards did. its fucked up

Macon, GA

#3 Dec 10, 2008
Chris wrote:
Just watch the movie stranger, you'll see what those sick bastards did. its fucked up
wow this really did happen, that is horrible, did they ever figure out who did it?
Gary new castle pa

Wilmerding, PA

#4 Jan 12, 2009
The movie was really good but i keep searching the web for any kind of records of them and there is no kind of publicity about them or the murders only kind of publicity they get is if they are real or not. my guess is that it was all made up. alot of the things that happened in the movie were based on characteristics of serial killers such as charles manson ect....

San Antonio, TX

#5 Mar 26, 2009
well listen I live near clarksville,actually ozark to be honest and I can tell you that the clark road you keep hearing about!YES THERE WAS A MCKAY FAMILY HOME THERE!But It is somewhat out in the country too so yes its real and yes it happened

United States

#6 Oct 29, 2009
the reason why you can't find anything about it on-line is because the family paid for it to be wiped off the internet. as for the cabin it got demolished and theres nothing left of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you experiencing Paranormal Activity? Oct 21 Boo 2
mexicans taking over clarksville nobody says aw... (Nov '06) Oct 19 americanwolf 82
Woods Mountain Ranch (Apr '10) Jun '16 Bree 2
JJ sanner (Oct '15) May '16 Rose sullivan 4
Amanda Jones (Jan '16) Jan '16 Concern person 2 1
Does anyone know Charles Dutton? (Jan '16) Jan '16 Tinafaye75 1
Big dodge truck (Jul '12) Dec '15 NAT 2

Clarksville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarksville Mortgages