Medicare, Medicaid payment boost soug...

Medicare, Medicaid payment boost sought for rural hospitals - Wed, 14 Mar 2012 PST

There are 1 comment on the The Spokesman-Review story from Mar 14, 2012, titled Medicare, Medicaid payment boost sought for rural hospitals - Wed, 14 Mar 2012 PST. In it, The Spokesman-Review reports that:

Rural hospitals in Washington and around the country would receive more federal money for Medicare and Medicaid patients through legislation introduced recently by Rep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Spokesman-Review.

Stacy

Spokane, WA

#1 Mar 15, 2012
I believe the health care industry needs to lowers it's prices. Increasing their payments will only cost the people more. The sad thing is the patient is no longer a factor. It's all about the money. "You will get great patient care at our hospital." Is just a catch all line and not a fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarkston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katy Wilson Jan '16 Donaldo 1
News Mid-Columbia lawmaker in Olympia asks teens abo... Jan '16 Ben 1
Debate: Marijuana - Clarkston, WA (Sep '10) Oct '15 GammaRocks! 47
News N. Idaho man sentenced for role in woman's murder (Nov '14) Nov '14 pauljewels 1
Dave Wilson for Congress (Jul '14) Jul '14 Karen Larsen 1
News Lewiston-Clarkston Valley's dollar venue closed (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tari Guertin 1
brett kasbauer (Oct '13) Feb '14 2all 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clarkston Mortgages