Elizabeth Anne Hugill

Denver, CO

#1 Jun 25, 2006
This is such a longshot but both my biological mother (Deborah Elwell) and biological father (Alan Gayheart) lived their lives in Lake Orion, Michigan and my half brother, TG Carrothers lives not too far now. Both of my parents are dead. I was lucky enough to meet my mom before she died in 1999. I have a bizarre mix of random information from the Catholic Social Services, my mom, my brother and other family but I never met my father who died in 1978. Or my brother Dean, who died in a plane crash in 2002 or around there with my grandpa and my uncle.
At the time that I met my mom my dad's mom, Pat Gayheart was alive and I never met her and I don't know any contact information for her now, if she is still living.
I have a few pictures from when I met my mom, brother TG and her husband Jim ? in 1996 but that's it.
Most of my relatives in my adopted family have died as well and I find myself wanting to grab hold of something. What? I don't know. A picture, a story - good or bad, someone who knew my family.
I am 28, live in Denver, CO now and have a 3 year old of my own, Blake. I am going through a divorce and while I hold my head up high, my heart aches for family and connectedness, even if they have all passed away.
Anything you have, know, find, share will be so immensely appreciated. Truly, beyond words can explain.
Namaste,
Kelly, Elizabeth
February 19, 1978 - I was born at a hospital in Pontiac.
Feb. 23 - Given up after 4 days and threats of abuse from my father??.
1978 - My father was reportedly killed in a car crash from drugs and alcohol six months after my birth.
May 5 - Adopted by the McKercher's who resided in Southfield and then Farmington Hills.
My older brother, Dean would have been born around 1973 or 1974. I only know that he ended up living with my biological paternal grandparents, Pat and ? Gayheart and was raised by them.
My younger brother I can find!:) He's doing great but I need to be in touch.
My mom's best friend was Donny ? and was a wonderful man. I hope I can find him!!!
My mom's parents committed suicide. Mom when she was 6 and dad when she was 16.
My dad's mom was alive in 1998 but my dad's dad died in the plane crash with my brother.
I don't know what else I can tell you. My mom worked at the VFW and spent most of her time there.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Blessings.
Elizabeth Anne Hugill

Denver, CO

#2 Jun 25, 2006
My email is kellylynnebailey@gmail.com
My phone is seven two zero four nine five three eight three eight
Thanks!!!

“Somewhere under the bluewater ”

Since: Dec 06

Lake orion mi

#3 Apr 13, 2007
I know its been a year since you posted but i thought id post anyways I knew your dad alan and his family very well i sent a email to you but not sure if you still had the same one so thought id try here my email is shell5162003@yahoo.com Michelle Sullivan
Brian Gayheart

Lake Orion, MI

#4 Jun 23, 2011
I think were cousins or something lol??
Tawnie Riley

Grand Blanc, MI

#5 Jul 4, 2013
I went to school with your brother dean, he was very funny and nice to everyone. I wish I had some useful information and help you with your search. Good luck and god bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarkston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Bill's Custom Canvas & Upholstery May 1 ThanksfornothingBill 1
check it out Apr 23 tclay 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lake Orion, MI (Aug '10) Apr 16 sara Betts 11
Judge Fortinberry caught stealing camaign signs... (Jul '08) Apr 16 Friend of Fortinb... 22
Extraactionlee Apr 10 honey 1
Anyone Remember Tammy Weeks Apr 8 lost Friend 1
Review: Lifetime Auto Repair (May '13) Apr 7 johnny 3
More from around the web

Clarkston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]