The Corbin murder trial

Full story: Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Jury selection continued this morning in the murder trial of Dacula dentist Barton Corbin as 14 more potential jurors were dismissed.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Oct 9, 2006
Keyshia Williams

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2006

I think that corbin should go to jail cuz first of all he was with both women and they both ended up dead. They each was shot on the right side of their heads and the gun was placed in her lap and the other in her hand. the guns may be placed at the wrong part of their body but,the two cases were similar. so i say yes he did it!!!!!!!!!!
Keyshia Williams

Ellenwood, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2006

I think that corbin should go to jailcuz first of all he was with both womenand they both ended up dead. They each was shot on the right side of their heads and thegun was placed in her lap and the other in her hand. The guns may be placed at the wrong part of their body, but the two cases were similar. So i say yeah he did it!!!!!!!!!!
JENNIFER MADISON WI

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2006

I think this corbin guy is simply pu t....evil

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Clarkston News Video

•••
•••

Clarkston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Clarkston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Clarkston News, Events & Info