who knows her and whats up with her
jawgua

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 May 27, 2009
i know her well who wants to know
clarkson

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 May 27, 2009
she doesnt work at blimpie anymore. i know she is doing good. living with jason petterson.im glad she is finally happy she deserves it.she is a relly sweet person.
familyfacts

Lexington, KY

#4 May 27, 2009
I know her too, never been up to very much good, she turned out just like her mom, she never takes care of her kids, .yeah she picks real good guys to. this one and the last one both been in trouble for meth..makes ya wonder...just ask her family they never have much good to say about her, well thats what they told me anyway
ivan

Poland

#5 May 28, 2009
test
i know her

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 May 29, 2009
and she was always good with her kids and very loving towards them. she is a sweet girl.
brittany

Lexington, KY

#7 May 30, 2009
ha ha you dont know anything , people can put on a good face in public, she has her priorities way messed up, she always puts whatever man, and there has been many different ones before her kids ask her where her kids are now
idontcare

Lexington, KY

#8 May 31, 2009
I know for the past two years every guy shes been with was druggies, les keown, andrew wooden, and now jason peterson, all known drug users at one time
Crystals friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 May 31, 2009
Crystal is a real nice girl get a life..
lord of leitchfield

Leitchfield, KY

#11 Jun 1, 2009
she doesnt have her kids now does she
iknowher

Lexington, KY

#12 Jun 1, 2009
well i dated her and shes a bitch and your right she never had her kids she always partied in louisville or where ever and just left her kids for her sister or ex husbands brother to take care of
well

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Jun 1, 2009
i didn't know she didn't have her kids and i am really surprised at that i guess i didn't know her as well as i thought
idk

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Jun 3, 2009
she does have an ex that was very into the kids life so maybe the kids are staying with him right now and there's no harm in that. i'm just not going to believe she is a bad mom. i have seen her with her kids and heard her talk about them so i'm not going to believe it.
customer

Lexington, KY

#15 Jun 8, 2009
idk wrote:
she does have an ex that was very into the kids life so maybe the kids are staying with him right now and there's no harm in that. i'm just not going to believe she is a bad mom. i have seen her with her kids and heard her talk about them so i'm not going to believe it.
if she doesn't work at Blimpies anymore then where does she work, she worked there forever
clarkson

Greenbrier, AR

#16 Jun 8, 2009
shes not working anywhere
gossip

Greensburg, KY

#17 Jun 20, 2009
idontcare wrote:
I know for the past two years every guy shes been with was druggies, les keown, andrew wooden, and now jason peterson, all known drug users at one time
one of her boyfriends Andrew use to keep her name in his phone as Crystal Meth....interesting huh
clarkson

Lexington, KY

#18 Jun 21, 2009
i think at one point or another everyone has made a mistake.i just think its sad to be judged so harshly for them.crystal meth was just a stupid nickname some people called her.i still think a lot of crystal even though she may have not made the best choices sometimes.what is so interesting to me is that people can be so judgemental and hypocritcal.
clarksonfriend

Caneyville, KY

#19 Jul 7, 2009
clarkson wrote:
she doesnt work at blimpie anymore. i know she is doing good. living with jason petterson.im glad she is finally happy she deserves it.she is a relly sweet person.
where is she working now?
clarkson

Bolivar, MO

#20 Jul 8, 2009
she is not working anywhere.
iknowher

Doniphan, MO

#21 Jul 16, 2009
clarkson wrote:
she is not working anywhere.
shes working in etown at a jail or something

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarkson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your opinions on CPS? (Feb '12) 1 hr a good dad 9
Brandon Cook 4 hr Eagle 3
looking 10 hr sisorbro 1
Hores Hear This 14 hr Jason McDaniels 7
Done 17 hr Hahahaha 4
Morgan stevenson Fri Sad 15
Goose Thu Alena 1

Clarkson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance