I do
How wll do u knw her? What is she bout?
Drawl with it

United States

#4 Sep 22, 2018
CuRiOuS 8 wrote:
<quoted text>

How wll do u knw her? What is she bout?
Grow you some balls get off the drama site and go ask yourself. If you want to know any thing about anyone the best way to find out is to go ask them not start drama on this site. Let your balls drop and go ask her.
Deal with it

Chicago, IL

#5 Sep 24, 2018
She's ok
Facts96

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Oct 9, 2018
You should ask her yourself. Last time I seen her she was doing great, still doing her thing walking around town like usual but with on of the sanders. She is a good girl that has just been through some rough things in her life. Why donít you go ask her yourself if you are so curious about her and her well being?
Sheila s corner

United States

#7 Oct 18, 2018
Facts96 wrote:
You should ask her yourself. Last time I seen her she was doing great, still doing her thing walking around town like usual but with on of the sanders. She is a good girl that has just been through some rough things in her life. Why donít you go ask her yourself if you are so curious about her and her well being?
Last time I saw her she was giving Apple seed head behind the mall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarkson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Stevenson (May '09) 29 min Scoots 18
Morgan Miller 5 hr just asking 4
James boaz 6 hr Chip 4
Helicopters 7 hr Mary B 3
Clarkson woman 8 hr Work work work 4
Ace 9 hr Bobby 2
Danielle Higdon 22 hr Mary B 6

Clarkson Jobs

Personal Finance

Clarkson Mortgages