Jesse Pierce, exlandlord.

Jesse Pierce, exlandlord.

Posted in the Clarkson Forum

Leonard

Kittanning, PA

#1 Aug 1, 2018
Heard he didn't give a shit a shit about us renters he braggs about sending eviction notices after first day late. He says collecting deposit, first month, and last month rent is where the money is.
Negro man

Caneyville, KY

#2 Aug 1, 2018
I remember him from school. He’s quite the gay boy. He tried to blow me in Walmart one day..so I let him. He paid me
Jesse

United States

#3 Aug 1, 2018
Negro man wrote:
I remember him from school. He’s quite the gay boy. He tried to blow me in Walmart one day..so I let him. He paid me
Lying monkey
Idiot

United States

#4 Aug 2, 2018
Leonard wrote:
Heard he didn't give a shit a shit about us renters he braggs about sending eviction notices after first day late. He says collecting deposit, first month, and last month rent is where the money is.
Hey dumbass. That is for damages you may do to the Property that most of you peices of shit do. I bet you wouldn’t treat places you rent like that if it was yours would you.
Boby O

United States

#5 Aug 2, 2018
I heard Jesse was gay too. I went to school with him and didn’t have issues with him, but I did hear it. He may not be gay, but hearing something more than once does raise concern..
Highwayjunkie

Kittanning, PA

#6 Aug 2, 2018
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey dumbass. That is for damages you may do to the Property that most of you peices of shit do. I bet you wouldn’t treat places you rent like that if it was yours would you.
No dumbass I'm talking about an honest person being late and being out deposit, first and last last month rent, move in the next victim dumb f*ck.
Cheeta

Greensburg, KY

#7 Aug 2, 2018
That runs in the family
Bobby O

United States

#8 Aug 6, 2018
Cheeta wrote:
That runs in the family
What runs in the family?
Bored_in_Kentuck y

Greensburg, KY

#9 Sep 3, 2018
Boby O wrote:
I heard Jesse was gay too. I went to school with him and didn’t have issues with him, but I did hear it. He may not be gay, but hearing something more than once does raise concern..
Typical Grayson County gossip-mongering! Why don't you all get a life instead of trying your crappy hillbilly best to ruin other people's reputations? Don't you have anything better to do? Oh right, I forgot this is Grayson County..........
used to rent from him

United States

#10 Sep 3, 2018
Bored_in_Kentucky wrote:
<quoted text>

Typical Grayson County gossip-mongering! Why don't you all get a life instead of trying your crappy hillbilly best to ruin other people's reputations? Don't you have anything better to do? Oh right, I forgot this is Grayson County..........
No this is not gossip just saying I understand a charge for being a day or two late but not an eviction notice whe your apartment is spotless. And about the "hillbilly" gossip if you dont like grayson county get the f**k out. Don't run your dickbeater.
Better off

Scottsville, KY

#11 Sep 15, 2018
His greedy ways will do him in eventually...if it hasn’t already! He’s a very greedy person who has the nerve to call it “doing business.” As far as ruining his rep...He’s done a good job of that all by himself! He turns perfectly good renters into enemies and keeps money that doesn’t belong to him. It’s usually just a few hundred dollars and he knows most people wouldn’t bother taking him to small claims court ...you know...the hassle of it...So he gets away with it.
Fact

United States

#12 Sep 18, 2018
He’s bisexual. He was back in school.
Why

Morehead, KY

#13 Sep 22, 2018
Anyone who uses the argument that "it's just business" is typically a morally repugnant person. That argument is a way for them to do things that they know are morally wrong, but justify it to themselves.

You see it in movies a lot from the mob-type characters and inrl from landlords, house-flippers, pyramid schemers, etc.
Asking

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Sep 22, 2018
Fact wrote:
He’s bisexual. He was back in school.
What has that got to do with him being a good or bad landlord??
Asking

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Sep 22, 2018
Negro man wrote:
I remember him from school. He’s quite the gay boy. He tried to blow me in Walmart one day..so I let him. He paid me
Does that make you a better person because you prostituted yourself?
just sayin

Campbellsville, KY

#16 Sep 22, 2018
Boby O wrote:
I heard Jesse was gay too. I went to school with him and didn’t have issues with him, but I did hear it. He may not be gay, but hearing something more than once does raise concern..
only if you are wanting to smear a persons name
TruthBeTold

Lexington, SC

#17 Saturday Nov 10
I would LOVE to see or hear him defend himself concerning the "Wyndham timeshare" litigation suit.....He sure got himself into a mess with them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarkson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tommy Butler 6 hr Amelia 9
Good plumbers in the area (Jan '11) 7 hr Amos Miller 44
Garfield Music Thread (Jun '17) 15 hr Musikologist 2
Jennifer Allen 20 hr Du me 9
state police 22 hr Concern 18
Danielle Higdon Sat Joy 5
FEDS....are undercover n Grayson co rn Sat Yaytakec0sdown 10

Clarkson Jobs

Personal Finance

Clarkson Mortgages