Clarksdale stiil dead as hell

Posted in the Clarksdale Forum

Carolyn IN Tennessee

United States

#1 Oct 25, 2012
Wow left this town many years ago and can see it still dead.Still has the same ole back ass people there i see..Has not changed since the 80s guess it never will.

Since: Feb 07

Houston, TX

#2 Oct 27, 2012
Carolyn IN Tennessee wrote:
Wow left this town many years ago and can see it still dead.Still has the same ole back ass people there i see..Has not changed since the 80s guess it never will.
Just found out the Mididi Restaurant is closed -- anyone know why? Was planning on going there on a visit to Clarksdale early next year. How are things going at the Ground Zero Blues Club? I thought Clarksdale was a good place to visit for blues.
Banjo

Piggott, AR

#3 Nov 23, 2012
Clarksdale is not too hot. Had some good hot tamales and that was about it. Walked through the Blues Museum, it was pretty neat. That was about it.
james

United States

#4 Nov 30, 2012
Do you know my people deion Williams
King

Detroit, MI

#5 Feb 4, 2013
Clarksdale is done!! there nothing there but crime and coruption and the people there dont care,the crime is up cause that all to do there is to comit a crime and people moved to Memphis from there and shot memphis rate up too but goin to memphis aint really leaving so y go to memphis its close plus gangs have the people in Clarksdale scared of bein killed if they come forward on a crime and the PD dont have a gang unit so thats on the cheif to uphold and enforce some kind of tactic but they dont give a dam until some white fucker get killed by a black then they act all concern in themeanwhile they lockin up blacks for weed when the whites are putin real drugs like meth on the streets on clarksdale.If they paid me i'll clean clarkdale up fast but they like it the way it is
dirytsouth

United States

#6 Mar 27, 2013
C,dale will never be anything and thts my birth place
piddlin in detoilet

Carson, MS

#7 Mar 29, 2013
King wrote:
Clarksdale is done!! there nothing there but crime and coruption and the people there dont care,the crime is up cause that all to do there is to comit a crime and people moved to Memphis from there and shot memphis rate up too but goin to memphis aint really leaving so y go to memphis its close plus gangs have the people in Clarksdale scared of bein killed if they come forward on a crime and the PD dont have a gang unit so thats on the cheif to uphold and enforce some kind of tactic but they dont give a dam until some white fucker get killed by a black then they act all concern in themeanwhile they lockin up blacks for weed when the whites are putin real drugs like meth on the streets on clarksdale.
Day-yum. Sounds bad, mang.
King wrote:
If they paid me i'll clean clarkdale up fast but they like it the way it is
It says here you're posting from Detroit. You ought to get busy cleaning that place up before you burn a bunch of gasoline coming down to Clarksdale.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Sep '14 BigDan 59
A portrait of James Joyce in Trieste Sep '14 PARAGA 1
The Flaming Lips' 24-Hour Party: Chasing a Guin... (Jul '12) Jun '14 b_rad_ 4
Guilty Verdict Against Police Chief Brings Angr... (Nov '09) Jun '14 Looky 18
Clarksdale, Mississippi man dies in Germantown ... (May '14) May '14 Conekka Foreman 1
clarksdale police department (Jun '10) Apr '14 Stunned 17
The best place for installing car subwoofers in... (Feb '14) Mar '14 Jack Keith 2
Clarksdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Clarksdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Clarksdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clarksdale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:30 am PST

Yahoo! Sports 1:30AM