FBI keeping tabs on state probe into Mississippi candidate's death

Mar 7, 2013 Full story: New York Daily News 12

Marco McMillian, 34, a candidate for mayor of Clarksdale, Miss., who was found dead on the Mississippi River levee on Feb.

Full Story
Robert

Douglasville, GA

#1 Mar 7, 2013
He knew the guy who wrecked his car after he was killed, I kind of doubt they will need the FBI to solve this one.
Gravediggers

West Palm Beach, FL

#2 Mar 7, 2013
President George W Bush's CIA Director wants to be able to use a drone to kill a US citizen IN the USA!

We KNOW how the media would react to that!

But since it's Obama, he gets a pass!

Don't trust the media, can't trust the President.

Hurry up 2014 and 2016
Osama Obama Hates USA

Fayetteville, PA

#3 Mar 7, 2013
Are they grabbing each others Lewinsky in this picture?

Since: Mar 08

Westbury, NY

#4 Mar 7, 2013
I think he was killed because he was gay. I forget the reason but there is a huge anti-gay mentality amongst the black community. (And other communities)
Robert

Douglasville, GA

#5 Mar 7, 2013
Jkjkhardcore wrote:
I think he was killed because he was gay. I forget the reason but there is a huge anti-gay mentality amongst the black community.(And other communities)
Reading the other articles it sounded like the guy who killed him was gay also. Maybe just a lovers spat.
lamer

Hopkins, MN

#6 Mar 7, 2013
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>Reading the other articles it sounded like the guy who killed him was gay also. Maybe just a lovers spat.
exactly. As much as we want to grab the pitch forks and such here, this appears to be a lovers quarel and not racism of your average mississippi brand.
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Mar 7, 2013
Gravediggers wrote:
President George W Bush's CIA Director wants to be able to use a drone to kill a US citizen IN the USA!
Hurry up 2014 and 2016
??? Under bush, the GOP congress wrote and passed the Pat Act to do just that, kill American citizens without any due process. How did the media respond? They just ignored it. All our freedoms removed and the media was silent.

They were almost as silent when Obama extended it, and further enshrined our loss of freedom with the NDAA.

Don't trust the media, I agree, don't trust the president, I agree again. Obama is much too much like bush to ever be trusted.
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

#9 Mar 9, 2013
.........one less (?) troublemaker!
Roland

Bayside, NY

#10 Mar 10, 2013
Just a gay lover's spat that got out of hand. Who cares.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#11 Mar 15, 2013
They still have not arrested or indicated that anyone else was responsible other than the black man arrested for the crime. Such a waste of resources when it's obvious they have the right guy in custody.
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

#12 Mar 15, 2013
Gays / queers have a big mouth. It's a shame that they don't at least have "one" good use for it!
Don Joe

Maple Grove, MN

#13 Mar 17, 2013
Gravediggers wrote:
Hurry up 2014 and 2016
How would the media react to bush killing US citizens. We already know. The media was deadly silent.

Obama getting a pass? They have already told us and a big deal was made out of it. The discussion has been going on a long time. The liberals have been opposing Obama on this. The conservatives completely ignored it with bush, and now are giving lip service.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) 5 hr BigDan 59
A portrait of James Joyce in Trieste Sep 19 PARAGA 1
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Aug 25 fyi Jackson Missi... 1,986
The Flaming Lips' 24-Hour Party: Chasing a Guin... (Jul '12) Jun '14 b_rad_ 4
Guilty Verdict Against Police Chief Brings Angr... (Nov '09) Jun '14 Looky 18
Clarksdale, Mississippi man dies in Germantown ... May '14 Conekka Foreman 1
clarksdale police department (Jun '10) Apr '14 Stunned 17
•••
•••
•••

Clarksdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Clarksdale People Search