First Prev
of 3
Next Last
orangeandgreen

Clarksburg, WV

#1 Jan 18, 2013
beware! bedbugs.i hear the place is infested.guess the bedbugs are running back and forth between the misson and the parsons.glad i don't have to stay at either place.heard it will cost the misson about 20,ooo to extermanate.shouldn't be a problem with all of their financial backing.they claim that they don't accept anyone from the halfway house.bullshit.they have been letting people from the half way stay at the misson forever.maybe they should be audited ?be nice to know what they do with all the donations,financil.the food is lousy enogh to make a hungery man lose his appatite anyway.the only time you get a good meal is when one of the local churches brings in dinner.glen elk is tired of there bullshit.they need to find a new location.instead they stay in our neighborhood.allowing child molesters and criminals.
mom

Moneta, VA

#2 Jan 18, 2013
orangeandgreen wrote:
beware! bedbugs.i hear the place is infested.guess the bedbugs are running back and forth between the misson and the parsons.glad i don't have to stay at either place.heard it will cost the misson about 20,ooo to extermanate.shouldn't be a problem with all of their financial backing.they claim that they don't accept anyone from the halfway house.bullshit.they have been letting people from the half way stay at the misson forever.maybe they should be audited ?be nice to know what they do with all the donations,financil.the food is lousy enogh to make a hungery man lose his appatite anyway.the only time you get a good meal is when one of the local churches brings in dinner.glen elk is tired of there bullshit.they need to find a new location.instead they stay in our neighborhood.allowing child molesters and criminals.
Um how do you know the food is bad of you dont stay there. sounds like Chris may have bootes you butt out!!!!
Help Razor

Clarksburg, WV

#3 Jan 18, 2013
Those poor bed bugs.I live in Glen Elk on 7th Street. I have a problem with Bridgeport P.D. bringing thier trash and dropping them off in my city. Unless BPD is aslo a taxi service why are they permitted to give rides to our city just to get rid of thier problem. Is this common protocol. Does BPD notify CPD before doing this. Anyway sounded like something Razor could answer
caper1

Snover, MI

#4 Jan 19, 2013
Your mission gets dirt bags from Berkeley County! That is probably where the bed bugs came from considering Berkeley County has a growing problem with the little bugs, thanks to all of the prostitution.

Sad how a mission can do so much good and yet house such bad people. Lots of criminals from all over the country land in Berkeley County (child molesters, convicts of ALL sorts). Many go from town to town and do just what they do- live out of the mission. But it really did destroy any possible positive changes for Glen Elk. The neighborhood is shot!
u funny

Staunton, VA

#5 Jan 19, 2013
Its been shot since the mob ran it.. if all ppl yhat owned the land were force to fix it up, outlawed the bums....y do we care where they go as long as we cant see them... glen elks clarksburgs armpit
orangeandgreen

Clarksburg, WV

#6 Jan 19, 2013
glen elk village is a nice quit neighborhood.the biggest eyesor is the parsons and the clarksburg misson.you are right. the cops bring bums from the jails and half way houses into our neighbohood.hell,the cops don't even want be seen over here.ll though i did meet a very nice officer yesterdaynot that we need them over here any officer yesteday.his name was lantz.did his job in a very professional manner.
my2 cents

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Jan 20, 2013
orangeandgreen wrote:
glen elk village is a nice quit neighborhood.the biggest eyesor is the parsons and the clarksburg misson.you are right. the cops bring bums from the jails and half way houses into our neighbohood.hell,the cops don't even want be seen over here.ll though i did meet a very nice officer yesterdaynot that we need them over here any officer yesteday.his name was lantz.did his job in a very professional manner.
Um are you blind the bed bugs probably came from your home. The houses in that neighborhood are run down and ugly as hell. All the houses c ant be worth more then 100,000 all togther. The mission helps those that need it and the only reason I can think of is that you was kicked out of there once upon a time.
Sam

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Jan 21, 2013
If this is True THEN!!!!!!!
They problem with Bedbugs are,you cannot get rid of them.
They were probably in a mattress or couch that was donated to the mission.
All of Clarksburg will be infested with them before it is over with.
Where ever the Mission Residents visit during the day they take the bedbugs with them.So everyone should be aware of this.Do not be buying anything from their thrift store.Also when you visit any place of bussiness do not just hang you coat up or sit your purse anywhere.Bedbugs like to travel and can hitchhike on just about anything.
Beavis

Clarksburg, WV

#9 Jan 21, 2013
Sam wrote:
If this is True THEN!!!!!!!
They problem with Bedbugs are,you cannot get rid of them.
They were probably in a mattress or couch that was donated to the mission.
All of Clarksburg will be infested with them before it is over with.
Where ever the Mission Residents visit during the day they take the bedbugs with them.So everyone should be aware of this.Do not be buying anything from their thrift store.Also when you visit any place of bussiness do not just hang you coat up or sit your purse anywhere.Bedbugs like to travel and can hitchhike on just about anything.
i.e., public library.
Sonja

United States

#10 Jan 21, 2013
orangeandgreen wrote:
Don't you have anything better to do than to spread lies? One would think so. I will be praying for you for what you sew you shall reap.
u funny

Staunton, VA

#11 Jan 21, 2013
Our great business and local law should employ and rehab these ppl once then be done with them. Instead we put them where they cant be seen on the regular .....atleast its only in glen elk!
caper1

Newaygo, MI

#12 Jan 21, 2013
u funny wrote:
Our great business and local law should employ and rehab these ppl once then be done with them. Instead we put them where they cant be seen on the regular .....atleast its only in glen elk!
Would you employ a convicted felon or child molester? They should be burned up along side the bed bugs! Rehab doesn't work for most and NEVER for a child molester!!!!!!!!!!
caper1

Snover, MI

#13 Jan 21, 2013
u funny wrote:
Its been shot since the mob ran it.. if all ppl yhat owned the land were force to fix it up, outlawed the bums....y do we care where they go as long as we cant see them... glen elks clarksburgs armpit
Ummm... although you are not incorrect, I feel compelled to mention that one shouldn't forget Broadway. That place is equal to, if not worse than Glen Elk!
u funny

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Jan 22, 2013
I wouldnt be the state or city come put the on jobs normal ppl dont want to do...i have employed felons and its worked out. All of clarksburg needs help from glen elk to stealey!
Harry

United States

#15 Jan 22, 2013
Every individual area of every town, city, and county have places that need work. That is diversity. It makes the world complete
u funny

Staunton, VA

#16 Jan 23, 2013
It just seems its concentrated in certain areas....maybe just me
Oliver Clozoff

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Jan 23, 2013
If you drink, take drugs, smoke, and end up at the mission, don't complain about bed bugs. It's your fault that you don't contribute.
Morgan

Shanks, WV

#18 Apr 8, 2013
I would like to see an active program where people who are down on their luck and staying at the Mission, could contribute to the area, either with a paid job, or a volunteer effort.
proud to be me

Clarksburg, WV

#19 Apr 8, 2013
I stayed in the veteran's dorm at the mission and have never seen or been bitten by anything, especially not bedbugs. the mission is not only for trash and criminals. I fought for my country during war time and have served honorably. I am going through a divorce and was going through a hard time and the VA and the Clarksburg mission helped me get back on my feet. How can you people be so judgmental? Take a look at your own inventory before you take other peoples. we are all supposed to be part of the same team here and look out for each other.

Alex Weinstein

“Let's Get'em. Talladega Red 1.”

Since: Nov 12

Clarskburg, WV

#20 Apr 10, 2013
I stayed at The Mission for a couple of nights. Nice enough. Friendly people who work there and run it.

In case you dont know, a large number of people are Homeless because they like being free all day. Its not merely that every homeless person is out of luck.

Many of course are. Anyone remember seeing the story of the homeless guy in Cleveland who had a killer radio voice and got hired as a dj? Cool story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Predator Coaches 45 min C-rae 10
Stepped into that , didn't you !! 3 hr Random passerby 14
ashley ross 12 hr undeniable fire 5
DR. Superintendent what going on! 12 hr Pisces 33
Political prisoners held for speaking out at gr... 14 hr Legit Wotan 2
Police Chase Right NAO!!! 14 hr Legit Wotan 4
Austin lodge first degree robery 14 hr Leroy big black 13

Clarksburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance