police that live in North View
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Saint Albans, WV

#22 Apr 19, 2013
He came to mind because I see his patrol car in Bridgeport when he's driving to work in a.m. So ok give him a desk job not car worthy .

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#23 Apr 19, 2013
He does not just work in station. He is car worthy. trust me.
wondering

Altavista, VA

#24 Apr 19, 2013
He is a disgrace he shot himself in the hand a few years ago. And he hits on girls young enough to be his daughters. And there is no way he can do his job unless he can just sit on the bad guys. Police officers should be in shape.
Know your facts

Shanks, WV

#25 Apr 26, 2013
wondering wrote:
He is a disgrace he shot himself in the hand a few years ago. And he hits on girls young enough to be his daughters. And there is no way he can do his job unless he can just sit on the bad guys. Police officers should be in shape.
You are talking about a totally different officer! Next time just keep your ass on the bench and shut your mouth.
wondering

Moneta, VA

#26 Apr 26, 2013
Know your facts wrote:
<quoted text>
You are talking about a totally different officer! Next time just keep your ass on the bench and shut your mouth.
um you better get your facts straight bitch. I know who I am taking about C**T. Now go lay under your fat ass husband and shut up.
ralp

United States

#27 Apr 26, 2013
HA ha ha. Wondering I would bet my hard earned paycheck to your welfair check that you quit school at 16 and began your monthly job of walking to the mailbox. You are the type that gives white trash the bad name.
wondering

Moneta, VA

#28 Apr 26, 2013
ralp wrote:
HA ha ha. Wondering I would bet my hard earned paycheck to your welfair check that you quit school at 16 and began your monthly job of walking to the mailbox. You are the type that gives white trash the bad name.
Haha bitch if you only knew.
different views

Acme, PA

#29 Apr 26, 2013
I think its not a secret that many officers in clarksburg are not obeying the law themselves and turn a blind eye to crimes committed by friends family and their friends and there family. Basically most of clarksburg Bridgeport and well most of West Virginia . I love this state and do not plan on leaving so I obey the laws and abide by my own rule. Hear no evil see no evil speak no evil.
caper1

Ada, OH

#30 Apr 27, 2013
different views wrote:
I think its not a secret that many officers in clarksburg are not obeying the law themselves and turn a blind eye to crimes committed by friends family and their friends and there family. Basically most of clarksburg Bridgeport and well most of West Virginia . I love this state and do not plan on leaving so I obey the laws and abide by my own rule. Hear no evil see no evil speak no evil.
What kind of laws do they not obey? And what makes WV any different from any other state?
1 post removed

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#32 Apr 27, 2013
Give me a break.
to much

Fairmont, WV

#33 Apr 28, 2013
The
Ron

Clarksburg, WV

#34 Apr 28, 2013
Razor1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gambino if you are such a tough guy and so obsessed with me I encourage you to email me and maybe we can discuss your problem with me and exchange real names and figure out what exactly your beef is.
RazorNWOsweeet@aol.com
Gary, come on dude, no body is going to be intimidated by you. Seriously, I have nothing againts you personally myself but your dad is running for city council, right? Why be dumb enough to get sucked into internet tough talk. Besides the fact that both Steve and Jesse are terrible excuses for police officers.
Ron

Clarksburg, WV

#35 Apr 28, 2013
wondering wrote:
He is a disgrace he shot himself in the hand a few years ago. And he hits on girls young enough to be his daughters. And there is no way he can do his job unless he can just sit on the bad guys. Police officers should be in shape.
True
melanie

Clarksburg, WV

#36 Apr 29, 2013
I think that the majority of the Clarksburg police department are crooks and don't care about anyone. they just enjoy the power trip they are on. however I have lived in other cities that had many hard working respectable police officers and am happy they took their cars home.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#37 May 1, 2013
Ron wrote:
<quoted text> Gary, come on dude, no body is going to be intimidated by you. Seriously, I have nothing againts you personally myself but your dad is running for city council, right? Why be dumb enough to get sucked into internet tough talk. Besides the fact that both Steve and Jesse are terrible excuses for police officers.
Where exactly did I try to intimidate anyone? What you are reading and what I am writing are not the same thing buddy. Im sure you are a fine example of excellence at your job.
Ron

Clarksburg, WV

#38 May 2, 2013
Razor1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where exactly did I try to intimidate anyone? What you are reading and what I am writing are not the same thing buddy. Im sure you are a fine example of excellence at your job.
Thank You. I didn't even realize you knew where I worked. I do appreciate that Gary.
Know your facts

Shanks, WV

#39 May 5, 2013
The North View Police Officer is Black first off, not over-weight, and has never shot himself in the hand. Only one officer has shot himself in the hand and he is a veteran that I have never seen hit on a girl, period. The only people who disapprove the police are the ones who commit the crimes. Clarksburg PD probably hurt your feelings once or twice because you are a theft, liar, or woman beater.
wondering wrote:
<quoted text> um you better get your facts straight bitch. I know who I am taking about C**T. Now go lay under your fat ass husband and shut up.
wondering2013

Altavista, VA

#40 May 6, 2013
Know your facts wrote:
The North View Police Officer is Black first off, not over-weight, and has never shot himself in the hand. Only one officer has shot himself in the hand and he is a veteran that I have never seen hit on a girl, period. The only people who disapprove the police are the ones who commit the crimes. Clarksburg PD probably hurt your feelings once or twice because you are a theft, liar, or woman beater.
<quoted text>
um we was talking about the Mendendaz thank you very much. Keep up retard!!!!!
too much

Saint Albans, WV

#41 May 6, 2013
Know your facts wrote:
<quoted text>The North View Police Officer is Black first off, not over-weight, and has never shot himself in the hand. Only one officer has shot himself in the hand and he is a veteran that I have never seen hit on a girl, period. The only people who disapprove the police are the ones who commit the crimes. Clarksburg PD probably hurt your feelings once or twice because you are a theft, liar, or woman beater.
Yeah , your slow you a cop ? You almost got none of that right! Congrats welcome to the force.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lena Lunsford 21 min FACEBOOK CREEPER 14
Rob Tiano 25 min Slikrik 5
Live! Coverage of DYER for the DEFENSE! 1 hr RebelAirForce DOT... 5
Greg Fontes 3 hr Clarksburg resident 75
Dams 3 hr Dam the holes 11
Grass cutting 12 hr Clarksburg resident 10
Casey Arbrogast (Jul '17) 18 hr Anonymous 107

Clarksburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Clarksburg Mortgages