Stonewood couple arested

Posted in the Clarksburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
concerned mom

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Aug 27, 2012
wondering if anyone knows anything about the stonewood couple arrested for child abuse??
1 post removed
caper1

Hedgesville, WV

#3 Aug 28, 2012
21 and 52- interesting. What a peachy looking pair of criminals! Hope they suffer as much as the kid did.
Vinnie

Clarksburg, WV

#4 Aug 28, 2012
Cherubino used to be a pretty good guy. I think he works for the City of Clarksburg. That's a big age difference.
1 post removed
Beavis

Clarksburg, WV

#6 Aug 28, 2012
Don't forget to befriend this odd couple on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/XobuttercupXo

and

https://www.facebook.com/frank.cherubino

Don't be shy, because Frank's friends include such upstanding citizenry as Marshall Goff and Michael Queen.

“stop it...you're embarrassing ”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#7 Aug 28, 2012
I like how they blamed each other.
2 posts removed
Realist

Weston, WV

#10 Aug 28, 2012
Put them both away for life. They're equally guilty - one did it, the other allowed it. Let both of them rot in a cell forever.
caper1

Hedgesville, WV

#11 Aug 29, 2012
AriesBratt wrote:
I like how they blamed each other.
Seems to be a common trait of criminals everywhere. They are good at ratting each other out when they know the penalty will most likely be a harsh one- also, knowing how the public feels about child abuse. Wish they wouldn't be so "protected" in jail from the other inmates.

“stop it...you're embarrassing ”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#12 Sep 1, 2012
Beavis wrote:
Don't forget to befriend this odd couple on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/XobuttercupXo
and
https://www.facebook.com/frank.cherubino
Don't be shy, because Frank's friends include such upstanding citizenry as Marshall Goff and Michael Queen.
That little girl does not look happy in the few pics that are up on that page & you can see what looks like bruises and marks on her in a couple of them.
SadButTrue

Ardsley, NY

#13 Sep 2, 2012
Realist wrote:
Put them both away for life. They're equally guilty - one did it, the other allowed it. Let both of them rot in a cell forever.
I'm with you!! Better yet, allow me to do the sentencing, because they would pray for a cell to rot in.
This is so heartbreaking & devastating! That poor baby. What kind of a worthless excuse of a human being could harm or allow someone else to harm a defenseless, innocent child, let alone their own flesh & blood.
If she were mine & he did that, I wouldn't have called the police immediately either. I'd have to make sure his dead body was sufficiently disposed of before calling 911... just saying.
angry

United States

#14 Sep 2, 2012
Trash like that makes you wish the death penalty is brought back
I hope to the good lord those trash get what they deserve for what they put that poor little baby through
angry

United States

#15 Sep 2, 2012
I hope they don't make it out of prison alive. They are a waste of space. Same goes for all the ppl out there who abuse children. All worthless trash. It makes me so mad cause there are more and more trash like that every day. When i heard what they did i held my 2 year old and cried.
Very Sad

United States

#16 Sep 3, 2012
Such a terrible tragedy. Abusing a little helpless baby is so terrible. Hope that they are not allowed to ever obtain custody of the little girl again. So often a few classes are given and the children are put back with parents who should have never been parents. So often those officials in charge have a mindset that children always belong with their parents. People like that rarely ever change , they just become more skilled at hiding the abuse.
angry

United States

#17 Sep 3, 2012
Any individual who would put the child back with parents like that are no different than the trash parents. It's very sad when the people in charge to help kids make the very WRONG move to put the kids back in that situation. If they put that baby back with those trash and it happens again then the ppl in charge need to be held just as accountable.
angry

United States

#18 Sep 3, 2012
In cases like this it should be eye for an eye. Then ppl would think twice. That poor baby will never be the same again. I wish we could take the law in our own hands for trash like that. I would make them wish they were dead.
caper1

Martinsburg, WV

#19 Sep 4, 2012
angry wrote:
Trash like that makes you wish the death penalty is brought back
I hope to the good lord those trash get what they deserve for what they put that poor little baby through
If you want to help make a difference, visit sidney devonshire of Martinsburg, wv on facebook- the guys daughter and grandbaby were brutally murdered and then burned up in a house fire (his story is on his facebook page from what I have been told- I have a petition and have not visited the page). Sidney has petitions state-wide and is fighting with all his free time to bring back the death penalty in our state. Every signature helps!!!!
captain vigilante

United States

#20 Sep 12, 2012
It's a damn shame that Frank cherubino is walking the streets while someone else who didn't have all his city connections would be in jail rotting like they should. And another slap in the face he has his job back at the city. Wtf Donnie navarinni didn't get to go back to his job at the city when he was charged and made bail on his charges. This city is so corrupt. We need to finally make a stand against all this b.s.
The_Truth

Clarksburg, WV

#21 Feb 25, 2013
Capt. Vagina - you should really have the facts before making false accusations. Frank did not abuse the child nor did he know she was being abused as it all took place within about a 16 hr. period while he was away from the house. It was well planned and orchestrated by the sick mother and Frank's only fault was getting mixed up with her in the first place.
Yes

Clarksburg, WV

#22 Feb 25, 2013
The_Truth wrote:
Capt. Vagina - you should really have the facts before making false accusations. Frank did not abuse the child nor did he know she was being abused as it all took place within about a 16 hr. period while he was away from the house. It was well planned and orchestrated by the sick mother and Frank's only fault was getting mixed up with her in the first place.
Oh please, he was THERE and just looked the other way! So he says!! According to the paper, I guess he was too busy taking obscene pics of the smaller child for his sick pleasure. I suppose he didn't do that either? It's amazing how people will defend the sick and twisted of society. I hope they bury them both under the jail!!!

Alex Weinstein

“Let's Get'em. Talladega Red 1.”

Since: Nov 12

Clarskburg, WV

#23 Feb 25, 2013
Dear Yes,

I like your passion. No idea what you're upset about but. Well done.

but I still don't understand why you people care about other people's children. Wouldn't we be better off if every child under 16 simply vanished into thin air? Then Janet Jackson could take off her pants at the Superbowl.
give him a brake

Clarksburg, WV

#24 Feb 25, 2013
if your in the privacy of your own house an having sex an your 2 month old son cry u going to put your bottom on or go pick him up.....thats what happen an the stupid bitch took a picture of him an his son....so don't act like u no eveything.the kid wasn't sex abused

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeanette Jaggie 2.0 13 min Girls Who Know 3
So how about OJ? 30 min Wotan 8
Rant Room has video of a guy jerking off at Mcd... 1 hr Noodler 15
Beware: Phony hate crimes and $hitstikas 4 hr Jew 4
Mein Kampf by Alex Weinstein 5 hr Wotan 9
Car Deealerships (Feb '13) 8 hr Picificiablue 115
Trash in a white 6.0 excursion 9 hr clarksburg shopper 5

Clarksburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance